Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 Rounds Mock Draft / March 16th Update
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zappa13004

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: 2 Rounds Mock Draft / March 16th Update Reply with quote

1 Houston : J.Clowney DE South Carolina
Sure they need a QB but i think they won't pass on Clowney, especially after seing both Smith and Mitchell leaving and average production from Mercilus. Anyway he's the best player available.

2 St Louis : S.Watkins WR Clemson
Everyone, i mean everyone have Robinson here. But i'm wondering why the Rams would take an OT at #2 ? They signed a big contract to Jake Long one year ago. Teams aren't afraid anymore to select a RT that high (Lane Johnson at #4 last year) but Barksdale was fine last year. They said they won't add another young wideout but Watkins is a tremendous difference maker and that's what they need (more than an OT).

3 Jacksonville : T.Bridgewater QB Louisville
Mack isn't out of question but the need for a QB is high and they did improve yet the defense through FA.

4 Cleveland : B.Bortles QB UCF
If Watkins were available i think they'd go that route and waiting for their #26 to select a QB (Carr?). But Watkins' gone in that scenario so who can they take ? Mack looks like the BPA but with lots of money invested on Kruger and last year high 1st round pick used on Mingo i doubt they'll take him. With Joe Thomas they do not need a tackle and Schwartz is good enough at RT.

5 Oakland : G.Robinson OT Auburn
Newly signed Howard will play on the right but who's on the left ? Some said Watson is the plan but he had troubles staying healthy last year and if they thought Watson were ready why trying to sign Saffold ? You can argue Saffold would have played guard but Penn and Oher (who also was invited for a visit) are tackles. Robinson is a great prospect, i prefer Matthews but i bet Robinson with his upside and athletism will be the 1st tackle off the board.

6 Atlanta : K.Mack OLB Buffalo
Mack is a great athlete who'll rush from the edge behind an improving Dline with addition of Soliai and T.Jackson.

7 Tampa Bay : M.Evans WR Texas A&M
Watkins would be a better complement for V.Jax but is gone yet. Lovie had two monsters wideouts in his system in Chicago with Marshall and Jeffery.

8 Minnesota : J.Manziel QB Texas A&M
With Matt Cassell being the starter Manziel will have time to learn and adjust his game, it could pay dividents in the future.

9 Buffalo : Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
If Mike Evans were available i'd go that route considering the need for a big wideout ; Cordy Glenn is good enough but Matthews is better. Glenn has the size to be a rock solid right tackle but Matthews also has the versatility to play both sides.

10 Detroit : J.Gilbert CB Oklahoma St
Lewan is enticing in term of value but Reiff and Waddle have done a good job since mid-season. Ebron would help too but Gilbert has too much to offer with his size and speed to defend in the NFC North (Patterson, Nelson, Marshall, Jeffery). He also brings value to the special team.

11 Tennessee : A.Barr OLB UCLA
I really like Donald and i think he could fit in Tennessee but Barr is what they're looking for switching to a 34 and with Spanos hired by the Titans i do not see them passing if he's available.

12 NY Giants : E.Ebron TE UNC
McAdoo said he wants a TE and Ebron is the best of that class ; He'll have to improve his blocking but as a pass catching threat he'd help the offense from day 1, especially after loosing Nicks.

13 St Louis : T.Lewan OT MIchigan
Lewan is a steal at this point ! I have a hard time putting him that low.

14 Chicago : A.Donald DT Pittsburgh
A great complement to Paea and after loosing Peppers they could use some pass rush from the inside.

15 Pittsburgh : D.Dennard CB Michigan St
Adding Mitchell was a good move but they need to keep building on this aging secondary, LeBeau would like to have such a stud to work with.

16 Dallas : K.Ealy DE Missouri
Loosing Ware save money but Mincey can't be the answer to match his production.

17 Baltimore : C.Pryor S Louisville
Ihedigbo gone, Pryor could be paired with Elam.

18 NY Jets : O.Beckham WR LSU
Even with Eric Decker on the team they still could use help in that area. Beckham has nice speed and the skills to be a very good #2.

19 Miami : Z.Martin OL Notre Dame
Martin could play LG next to Albert giving great protection to Tannehill or maybe RT.

20 Arizona : L.Nix NT Notre Dame
I think his knees are in good shape and if he can control his weight he's the next Vince Wilfork. He'd look good with Campbell and Dockett around him.

21 Green-Bay : H.Clinton-Dix S Alabama
They had need at safety and more again with Jennings leaving.

22 Philadelphia : J.Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
A bit of a reach for now but who knows after his 40 time at his proday ? He had 10+ sacks in 2012 and 2013 and, with Cole as the starter he'll have time to be coached and develop his big potential being a situationnal pass rusher his rookie season. Ideally they take him with a trade down...

23 Kansas City : B.Cooks WR Oregon St
Receiver with great speed to complement D.Bowe

24 Cincinnati : M.Moses OT Virginia
With Withworth now a guard and Collins playing in Florida, Moses looks like a logical choice for the Bengals. He has size and very good feet to play on the left side of the line.

25 San Diego : J.Verrett CB TCU
He lacks ideal size at 5-9 but he has speed, he likes to play phisycal and with a slot wideout like Welker in the division he certainly could help.

26 Cleveland : M.Lee WR USC
Athletic wideout to pair with Gordon.

27 New Orleans : K.Fuller CB Virginia Tech
Keenan Lewis is one starter, who's the second one ?

28 Carolina : J.Matthews WR Vanderbilt
Cam Newton will throw the ball to ??? Oh wait, McNutt and King are his best options for now. Matthews had great production in the SEC and showed better speed than expected at the combine, looks like a legit #1 wideout.

29 New England : R.Hageman DT Minnesota
Watching their playoff game versus the Broncos it was obvious than improving their Dline is a must. Chandler is a very capable RDE with probowl potential but with Wilfork aging they have to improve the middle of that Dline.

30 San Francisco : K.Benjamin WR Florida St
A wideout for the future. Kaep will get paid to play there a decade, they'll give time to him to adjust his game to the pro level but his potential is yet undeniable.

31 Denver : X.Sua Filo G UCLA
After loosing Beadles to the Jags, the Broncos select the best guard of that draft to solidify the Oline.

32 Seattle : C.Kouandjo OT Alabama
The Champs lose their right tackle and his replacement isn't in the roster yet. Kouandjo play on left side at Alabama but fits better on the right side with the pros.

1 Houston : CJ.Mosley LB Alabama
2 Washington : J.Ward S Northern Illinois
3 Cleveland : D.Yankey G Stanford
4 Oakland : D.Carr QB Fresno St
5 Atlanta Falcons : A.Sefarian-Jenkins TE Washington
6 Tampa Bay  : G.Jackson G Miss St
7 Jacksonville : B.Roby CB Ohio St
8 Vikings : R.Shazier LB Ohio St
9 Buffalo : K.Van Noy LB BYU
10 Tennessee  : A.Richardson OT Tennessee
11 NY Giants  : T.Jernigan DT Florida St
12 St Louis Rams  : C.Richardson G Baylor
13 Detroit : S.Tuitt DE Notre Dame
14 Pittsburgh Steelers : D.Adams WR Fresno St
15 Dallas Cowboys  : D.Easley DT Florida
16 :Baltimore Ravens  : C.Fleming OT Stanford
17 NY Jets  : J.Amaro TE Texas Tech
18 Miami Dolphins  : T.Mason RB Auburn
19 Chicago Bears : L.Purifoy CB Florida
20 Arizona Cardinals  : M.Smith LB Louisville
21 Green-Bay Packers : M.Martin C USC
22 Philadelphia Eagles  : D.Buccanon S Washington St
23 Cincinnati Bengals : S.Crichton DE Oregon St
24 San Francisco 49ers : L.Joyner DB Florida St
25 San Diego Chargers : D.Ford OLB Auburn
26 New Orleans Saints  : T.Murphy OLB Stanford
27  Indianapolis Colts : J.Landry WR LSU
28 Carolina Panthers : K.McGill CB Utah
29 San Francisco 49ers : W.Richburg C Colorado St
30 New England Patriots : T.Niklas TE Notre Dame
31 Denver Broncos : C.Borland LB Wisconsin
32 Seattle Seahawks : A.Robinson WR Penn St
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need a first round tackle, and I wouldn't want Moses in 1 anyway.
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First round selection of Mack is perfect for Atlanta, the second round however, not so much. Instead of a TE, in this scenario give us OT Antonio Richardson or FS Lamarcus Joyner

#FreeToddGurley
KingBishop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver goes Mosley instead Sua-Filo then Joel Bitonio Corner round three WR round four 5 the RB 6th and 7th Oline depth at tackle and TE if we cut Dreesen or Tamme

Props to Joe_Is_The_Best
Zappaz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be great for the Chargers. Not a huge fan of CB in the first but with Nix gone it makes sense.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you tell me why the Titans took Richardson? Tell me where he would play and why OT is a need for the Titans after the signing of Oher? I don't expect Oher to be a star but Roos and Oher are the starters for the foreseeable future. Love the Barr pick but I'd go with Tuitt in the 2nd.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Allen Robinson in the 2nd but Cyrus K in the 1st is a pretty awful pick.

1 - The FO really likes Alvin Bailey and Michael Bowie to take over at RT.
2 - CK's knees and poor off-season will likely drop him into Rd2.

Stephen Tuitt, David Yankey or Timmy Jernigan would be much better picks at 32.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
vinniepaz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the words of mike mayock, we "should sprint to the podium" to take mosley if he's at 22. Without a doubt bpa
zappa13004

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Could you tell me why the Titans took Richardson? Tell me where he would play and why OT is a need for the Titans after the signing of Oher? I don't expect Oher to be a star but Roos and Oher are the starters for the foreseeable future. Love the Barr pick but I'd go with Tuitt in the 2nd.
No i can't tell you it...64 picks to do and i forgot about Oher !!! Of course no OT for you..
zappa13004

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinniepaz wrote:
In the words of mike mayock, we "should sprint to the podium" to take mosley if he's at 22. Without a doubt bpa
Very interesting. earlier i went on Eagles forum and read some fans like you who were talking about Mosley and i was surprised ! I think Kendricks is very good and Ryans is the other starter (not a bad player) so can explain to me why Mosley is attractive to you guys. Thanks to tell me...
zappa13004

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
I like Allen Robinson in the 2nd but Cyrus K in the 1st is a pretty awful pick.

1 - The FO really likes Alvin Bailey and Michael Bowie to take over at RT.
2 - CK's knees and poor off-season will likely drop him into Rd2.

Stephen Tuitt, David Yankey or Timmy Jernigan would be much better picks at 32.
I thought Bailey is a guard and do not know Bowie that much, thanks for that feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
We don't need a first round tackle, and I wouldn't want Moses in 1 anyway.
Do you mean Whitworth will go back to left tackle ? Moses is better than what you think with very good feet and powerful body but if Whitworth plays tackle again and with Smith on the right i agree no need for an OT.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
First round selection of Mack is perfect for Atlanta, the second round however, not so much. Instead of a TE, in this scenario give us OT Antonio Richardson or FS Lamarcus Joyner
I didn't give you a TE (because of Tony G retiring), i went BPA and think it is ASJ but okay..You need a FS but Joyner a bit undersized, do you think he could be similar to T.Mathieu ?
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roby? I don't see the fit.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verrett or Mosely for the Bengals in the 1st would be my preference. No way I see the Bengals moving Whitworth inside for a rookie LT

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: