Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lewan, Evans, or Ebron?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Protecting Manuel is a bigger weapon with SJ/Woods/Goodwin/Chandler/Jackson and Spiller than adding a playmaker. If you are also gonna factor in we are a run 1st team than we are gonna have to value Matthews/Robinson and Lewan over Evans. We are golden at 9 this year either way because Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans are studs so were basically guaranteed a good prospect.

I think we are all on board with QB's going early

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Protecting Manuel is a bigger weapon with SJ/Woods/Goodwin/Chandler/Jackson and Spiller than adding a playmaker. If you are also gonna factor in we are a run 1st team than we are gonna have to value Matthews/Robinson and Lewan over Evans. We are golden at 9 this year either way because Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans are studs so were basically guaranteed a good prospect.

I think we are all on board with QB's going early

Though I see your point and agree with it. I am afraid of the depth and we have at WR.Stevie, Woods and Goodwin all missed time with injuries last year. Adding a guy like Evans allows each WR to move around and not have to play 100% of the plays which should help with durability.

I'm still hopefully for Hairston to come back and I like two young guys we have (Coughman, Johnson-Webb) and hope they can surprise everyone.

I won't be mad at all if we take a Tackle at 9, but IMO their is so much more depth on the o-line throughout the draft that were more likely to get a day 1 starter at RT in the 3rd then we are a WR who can help us like Evans could.

All in all, the Bills are in good shape.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor Lewan is facing some semi serious charges. I wonder if this definately keeps him out of top 10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Taylor Lewan is facing some semi serious charges. I wonder if this definately keeps him out of top 10

Misdemeanors.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 counts of assault is serious and he will likely drop out of top 10 if convicted

Thanks Max
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he is convicted I wouldn't touch this kid at all. That would mean he blatantly lied about it the combine.

This will be interesting.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said he was trying to break up a fight, and one of the OSU fans claimed Lewan sucker punched him. Who knows. I am not sold on him being a top 10 pick. I'd love Mathews or Robinson at 9 if we go tackle, but I really want Mike Evans or even Eric Ebron (I am a lot higher on Evans than I am on Ebron).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: