Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 Around the NFL Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reshad Jones suspended 4 games for PEDs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@RapSheet: They think so too RT @ChrisWesseling: Think Saints have long-term backup to Brees in Ryan Griffin. No flamethrower, but tough, good accuracy

qj's favorite
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7764
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Quote:
@RapSheet: They think so too RT @ChrisWesseling: Think Saints have long-term backup to Brees in Ryan Griffin. No flamethrower, but tough, good accuracy

qj's favorite


For a minute, me and him were the only ones who had him in our top 5. I expected him to be ready for playing time by year 3 or 4.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000376242/article/jaguars-marqise-lee-criticized-by-gus-bradley

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
famousj


Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 1838
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandin Cooks is having a great camp with Saints and played very well in the pre-season game. I am gonig to have to admit I was wrong about his size being a detriment to his ability to play in the NFL.



http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9404/brandin-cooks
_________________


Props to Sandwich for Sig

Idzik: SPEND BABY SPEND!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16651
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

famousj wrote:
Brandin Cooks is having a great camp with Saints and played very well in the pre-season game. I am gonig to have to admit I was wrong about his size being a detriment to his ability to play in the NFL.



http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9404/brandin-cooks




At the end of the day, I'm still very happy we took Pryor, but I did love Cooks.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 64 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Bobby816


Joined: 21 Sep 2013
Posts: 2544
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved a lot of the rookie WRs this year. I expect good numbers from Cooks, Evans, Benjamin and Matthews this year. Benjamin is the X factor. I wasn't that high on him bc I thought he was raw, but apparently he looks great. And he could be the teams #1 receiving option.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bianconero


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 1636
Location: Polo Lounge
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000376242/article/jaguars-marqise-lee-criticized-by-gus-bradley

Lol.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
‏@RapSheet: The #Patriots are trading for #Packers DE Jerel Worthy, source says. Former 2nd round pick. Late-round pick going back
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16651
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Quote:
‏@RapSheet: The #Patriots are trading for #Packers DE Jerel Worthy, source says. Former 2nd round pick. Late-round pick going back




We should give the Packers Kenrick Ellis for Davon House.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 64 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Quote:
‏@RapSheet: The #Patriots are trading for #Packers DE Jerel Worthy, source says. Former 2nd round pick. Late-round pick going back




We should give the Packers Kenrick Ellis for Davon House.

Ellis should have more value than House does.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16651
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Jetsfandan423 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Quote:
‏@RapSheet: The #Patriots are trading for #Packers DE Jerel Worthy, source says. Former 2nd round pick. Late-round pick going back




We should give the Packers Kenrick Ellis for Davon House.

Ellis should have more value than House does.




I'm just saying, that would be the main ingredients of a deal. Throw in draft picks or whatever in there, but Ellis for House would make sense for both teams IMO.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 64 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears sign Santonio Holmes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobby816


Joined: 21 Sep 2013
Posts: 2544
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh I hate Holmes, but honestly that might be the perfect spot for him. IMO Marshall/Jeffrey is the best WR duo in the NFL. So for him to be able to play a 3rd WR there is ideal for him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We play the Bears Week 3.

Brandon Marshall - Dee Milliner
Alshon Jeffery - Antonio Allen
Santonio Holmes - Kyle Wilson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 3 of 33

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group