Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lewis says Whit is our LT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DatDudeKB3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Lewis says Whit is our LT Reply with quote

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2014/3/14/5509232/marvin-lewis-addresses-bengals-future-at-left-tackle
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No shock there. They have always stayed loyal to him

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
theJ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Bengals did draft Tanner Hawkinson last year, and offensive line coach Paul Alexander has been one of the best in the business at developing project lineman into full-time starters (Anthony Collins comes to mind).

Umm...huh?!?

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Quote:
The Bengals did draft Tanner Hawkinson last year, and offensive line coach Paul Alexander has been one of the best in the business at developing project lineman into full-time starters (Anthony Collins comes to mind).

Umm...huh?!?

Haha, and they let a guy like Mathis walk...the majority of our line is top 3-4 round picks. Not really developing much

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so now the only questions left are LG and C. Once C is addressed, then that will determine what happens at LG. If the Bengals want to sign a starting C in free agency, then Pollak can compete with Boling for the starting LG job. If they choose not to sign anybody worth while at C, then Pollak will fight for the C job, and the team could possible sign someone else at LG or just draft someone.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:
Ok so now the only questions left are LG and C. Once C is addressed, then that will determine what happens at LG. If the Bengals want to sign a starting C in free agency, then Pollak can compete with Boling for the starting LG job. If they choose not to sign anybody worth while at C, then Pollak will fight for the C job, and the team could possible sign someone else at LG or just draft someone.

I'm not sure C is a question anymore. I think it's going to be Pollak.
wrminning

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:

I think Pollack's the Center although they could pick up a Center in the Draft to be the backup and learn as he goes. I think they will sign a FA OG, I doubt Boling ready for the start of the season. I think they also will look at getting a OT, Whit has only a couple more years.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:

Or Boling. the two will start at C and LG between them, once Clint is healthy.
DatDudeKB3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:

Or Boling. the two will start at C and LG between them, once Clint is healthy.

Yup. Most likely scenario. I'd say Pollak is probably the C though.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Quote:

Umm...huh?!?

This presumably is the same Paul Alexander that preferred Nate "Turnstile" Livings to Evan Mathis......hmmmmm.......
theJ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrminning wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:

I think Pollack's the Center although they could pick up a Center in the Draft to be the backup and learn as he goes. I think they will sign a FA OG, I doubt Boling ready for the start of the season. I think they also will look at getting a OT, Whit has only a couple more years.

Word has been that they expect everyone to be healthy for TC. Including Boling, Leon and Geathers.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: