Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Update Mock from Stritch09/GSing50! 3rd Round Added!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StRiTcH09

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
vinniepaz wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
StRiTcH09 wrote:
stevec0008 wrote:
Worst case scenario there for Philly if everyone goes as is there. I'd hope to trade back at that point. I'd probably prefer a rush Lb over CB with Dennard going right ahead of us.

Fixed it. Rush LB in the first CB in the second

We don't really need a CB we have 4 good/solid ones.

also no way is kony ealy a rush linebacker. He kind of has no business going to a 3-4 team at all.
exactly. Bad pick. Just take dee ford or a wr. Then grab a safety, bucannon, in rd 2.

Yep...pretty bad picks

Williams and Boykin are neither #1 CB's. Also Nate Allen just resigned and Malcolm Jenkins is in there now. I feel a CB is still a need. As for Kony Ealy, same thing was said about Aldon Smith coming out of Missouri. But look what he's done with the 49ers. Plus he's the better prospect then Ford and doesn't have the injury questions.
StRiTcH09

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All updated!
mark83

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRiTcH09 wrote:
The OUTLAW wrote:
I really can't see the Browns passing on Bridgewater at 4 and if not that Carr in the second. Any draft that doesn't see the Browns taking a QB is a complete miss for them.

All signs point to Sammy being the pick regardless of who's there at 4. You don't take a QB unless you are sure he's the real deal. I know I know the Browns need a QB. But I firmly believe Sammy Watkins is the pick at 4. As for Derek Carr, it seems like it would be a Brady Quinn/Brandon Weeden all over again at 26. Late first round pick at QB. Bridgewater isn't the real deal like we thought he was. I have serious questions about his pro day performance and his arm. The browns need weapons still. Even with Gordon and Cameron, they have to get another WR. You can't win with just one in this league. Denver showed that last year. Sammy Watkins is and will be the pick at 4.

It's funny that you say Carr at 26 would be similar to Quinn and Weeden. AJ in the 3rd would be similar to Luke McCown, Charlie Frye, and Colt McCoy taken in the 4th and 3rd rounds. Pro days are not a good evaluation. I know by now you heard Jamarcus Russell had the best pro day ever. I know the national experts have us taking Watkins at 4 but I don't see how you need a QB and you take a number 2 WR.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Jags, i'd go Teddy over Clowney, but i can't really fault either way.

Don't really like hitching our wagon to Derek Carr, 2nd round is decent value i guess, i just think it's a bad situation for him and really have no desire to go back down the rabbit hole with another gunshy QB early.

Cyril Richardson i hate. Doesn't fit our ZBS and i think that's too high for him as well. A guard who fits better would be nice though.

Overall, the right positions, decent value, just two of the specific players i don't think really fit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of matthews there and in the real draft i would pray we trade down with Teddy there available to other teams. With that said since no trade sin your draft i can live with Matthews i just personally don't like his game at RT as i think he plays soft and technical more like a Sam Baker and suited for LT in the nfl where as to me Robinson is a much better Rt prospect.

Still with who is left to us Matthews is acceptable as he is a true top 5 talent.

The 2nd round pick is the one i personally don't like at all though as i don't think Crighton fits the Falcons defense really at all.

I personally see him as a true 4-3 DE and thats about it at the next level which would be the one position we won't use as much.

In your opinion who do you think would fit better in a 3-4 OLB role and can drop in coverage and rush the passer from that position or a 4-3 DE position.

Im thinking guys like Mack, Attouchu, Ford, Murphy, Smith fit that mold much better than a Crighton would you agree or disagree?

Think Crighton is a fantastic player in the right scheme and will do good on a team running the tradition 4-3 type of defense thats just not us.

3rd pick i think is fine in Buchannon for FS thats a really good pick.

Tell me what you think of this draft for us in each round for better value and scheme fit.

1st - Matthews - OT
2nd - Lamarcus Joyner - FS
3rd - Jeremiah Attouchu - Hybrid De/LB

I would take each of those Fs and DE over the 2 we got talent wise thats an easy choice much less being scheme fit as well.
HighPointNCKid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont want OBJ at #28, I'd rather have Cooks, But I like the 2nd rounder, I hope we make a play for Moncrief in the 3rd.
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I much rather. Have seen the Browns go

Watkins
Carr
Sua Filo
Sankey

Vince Lombardi
stefan52268

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennard and Robinson is great for pittsburgh

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!
JM95

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Update Mock from Stritch09/GSing50! 3rd Round Added! Reply with quote

StRiTcH09 wrote:
4. Cleveland Browns select Sammy Watkins WR, Clemson - Like

26. Cleveland Browns select David Yankey G, Stanford - Much rather Ryan Shazier. ILB is a serious need. Or Xavier Su'a-Filo, fits our new scheme much better than Yankey.

35. Cleveland Browns select Carlos Hyde RB, Ohio State - Is a reach and a bad one at that, espescially when considering Derek Carr is available here and the general depth of the RB class.

71. Cleveland Browns select A.J. McCarron QB, Alabama - Terrible pick, would rather have a RB here, the third round appears deep for RB's this year. Or a man-CB wouldn't go amiss to move Skrine into the slot.

83. Cleveland Browns select Christian Jones LB, Florida State - Like this pick but as i said earlier would much rather have Shazier earlier on. Another WR would be the pick, maybe a TE like Arthur Lynch or C.J. Fiedorowicz, perhaps even a C to sit for the year whilst we figure what Alex Mack wants to do.
STLRamsFann

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No to Mason in the second. Rams already have a good starting RB and do not need to waste a 2nd round pick on another who is not better than what they already have. Rather take Allen Robinson or preferably Jordan Matthews in the second. Then in the third get a OG, CB, or LB.
KingBishop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thing just keeps getting sexier for Denver my goodness. In the 4th if we can land a decent CB I'll run this thing up to Elway myself as the blueprint

Props to Joe_Is_The_Best
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Heck Yeah love the 1st and 3rd rather have Allen Robinson than Amaro but still awesome

Caaddy24 wrote:
SappDaddyDance wrote:

Huge fan of Brett Smith Part of me thinks this is the potential franchise QB...

lol sorry I had to laugh there
FriendlyEnemy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we would be better off picking Antonio Richardson in the 3rd. We need some tackle help bad.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad with Ebron/Borland and Kouandijo is Kouandijo's injury isn't bad. He definately fits the RT mode

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRiTcH09 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
vinniepaz wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
StRiTcH09 wrote:
stevec0008 wrote:
Worst case scenario there for Philly if everyone goes as is there. I'd hope to trade back at that point. I'd probably prefer a rush Lb over CB with Dennard going right ahead of us.

Fixed it. Rush LB in the first CB in the second

We don't really need a CB we have 4 good/solid ones.

also no way is kony ealy a rush linebacker. He kind of has no business going to a 3-4 team at all.
exactly. Bad pick. Just take dee ford or a wr. Then grab a safety, bucannon, in rd 2.

Yep...pretty bad picks

Williams and Boykin are neither #1 CB's. Also Nate Allen just resigned and Malcolm Jenkins is in there now. I feel a CB is still a need. As for Kony Ealy, same thing was said about Aldon Smith coming out of Missouri. But look what he's done with the 49ers. Plus he's the better prospect then Ford and doesn't have the injury questions.

Eagles don't draft for need, we also signed Nolan Carroll who is a decent corner.

And yeah no way is Kony an outside linebacker dude is not athletic enough. He is going to be a 4-3 LDE and nothing else. We don't run a 4-3 it's a bad pick.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: