Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JFalconFan's PreFA Full Mock Off-season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JFalconFan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:16 am    Post subject: JFalconFan's PreFA Full Mock Off-season Reply with quote

Retire/Cuts and Non-resigns

Gonzalez
Babineaux
Snelling
Reynolds
Decoud
Samuel
Nicholas

FA Signees:

Jon Asamoah OG
BJ Raji DT
Mike Mitchell FS

Draft:

Picks 1-5 go respectively: Bridgewater, Robinson, Manziel, Watkins, Matthews

Atl draft: I will.come back tomorrow and elaborate the picks

1 Jadeveon Clowney DE

2 Zack Martin OL

3 Dominique Easley DT

4 Billy Turner OL

5 Kenny Ladler FS

6 Jake Murphy TE

7 Jermauria Rasco OLB/DE

7 Chris Davenport DT

7 George Atkinson III

JGold on the Sig

Atlanta Falcons and LSU Tigers all the way!
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like FA. I also really like the draft. With that being said, I think the draft is extremely unrealistic. I don't see any of those first four picks being available where you have them going. Clowney is projected to go top five, Martin is projected to go late first, Easley is projected to go anywhere in the second, and Turner is projected to go on day two. Obviously some of these players could fall below where they're projected to go, but I still think it's unrealistic.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
I like FA. I also really like the draft. With that being said, I think the draft is extremely unrealistic. I don't see any of those first four picks being available where you have them going. Clowney is projected to go top five, Martin is projected to go late first, Easley is projected to go anywhere in the second, and Turner is projected to go on day two. Obviously some of these players could fall below where they're projected to go, but I still think it's unrealistic.

My exact thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

My exact thoughts.

x3. However, if by some miracle this did happen I would go absolutely crazy. That would be a grand-slam offseason.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be great if these guys fell and I don't think its too unrealistic to say that they will. Each for thier own individual reason but nevertheless possible.

JGold on the Sig

Atlanta Falcons and LSU Tigers all the way!
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JFalconFan wrote:
I think it would be great if these guys fell and I don't think its too unrealistic to say that they will. Each for thier own individual reason but nevertheless possible.
True, but for them ALL to fall? I think that's what makes it unrealistic. Clowney alone being available at #6 is a big stretch. Hell, at this point even Mack looks like it may be a stretch. Again, sure it COULD happen but at least for me I don't make my mocks on what COULD happen because if I did I would have us getting Clowney in round two. Technically, it COULD happen. Nothing wrong with doing your mocks a different way and hoping for the absolute best case scenario, but just know it's going to be called unrealistic most likely. IMO, this is the best draft I've seen. But it's also the most unrealistic. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: