Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patsfan25 Patriots Off-Season Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patsfan25

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:
ICB 45 wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:
I'm interested to know what you think is good value for Ridley in a trade scenario right now.

We won't get good trade value for Ridley right now, that is kinda my point.

So you don't think it's feasible to consider him a trade candidate, given the x amount of commodity he is and the unlikeliness that he has a future here?

He's definitely a trade possibility but only if the team re-ups Blount (or signs/drafts another guy). I doubt Ridley would be moved unless there was already another guy around or if the trade value they got was too good to pass up (a 3rd rounder)

Reasons I had Ahmad Bradshaw mocked in the off-season plans.

Logan Ryan
Tackles:13 Forced Fumbles:1
PDs:3 INTs:1 Pick 6s:

Deadpulse Ink.
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsfan25 wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:
ICB 45 wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:
I'm interested to know what you think is good value for Ridley in a trade scenario right now.

We won't get good trade value for Ridley right now, that is kinda my point.

So you don't think it's feasible to consider him a trade candidate, given the x amount of commodity he is and the unlikeliness that he has a future here?

He's definitely a trade possibility but only if the team re-ups Blount (or signs/drafts another guy). I doubt Ridley would be moved unless there was already another guy around or if the trade value they got was too good to pass up (a 3rd rounder)

Reasons I had Ahmad Bradshaw mocked in the off-season plans.

Eh....Bradshaw isn't exactly reliable and I'm not sure how much he has left in the tank. And, like Ridley, he's probably not a 2015 roster guy.

In conjunction with a 3rd or 4th round pick, Bradshaw would work. I think they have to find a RB this offseason who is signed for 2015+.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: