Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

6 Round Mock with Pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not terrible but by no stretch of the imagination is it an ideal mock for the Jaguars.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
Give the Bangals Marcus Martin in 2 and Kareem Martin in 3 please. The rest is good.

Absolutely agree. If that draft happened i would be estatic

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Iceman88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really not a fan for the Titans.....So we end up with:

1. Lewan
2. Smith
3. Seastrunk
6. Huff

Okay well first off the only pick I like is Smith and even with him there are like 4 players that would be better for us. Honestly we need more picks to improve the team not less, have us trade back in the first to add more picks. Overall I dont mind Lewan, Smith and Seastrunk as players but it was a little early for all of them.

Props to Kempes ^
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
You have to give a team by team overview of the pics, I lost track of who picked who after all the trades and pictures. I like Mack in the first, in the second Carr would be the pick over ASJ. The rest is up in the air.

Agree. Love Mack, then Carr in the 2nd.

big thanks to OakleyCap on the sig
STLRamsFann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: 6 Round Mock with Pics Reply with quote

[b]2. St. Louis Rams trade down with the Browns, receive Picks#4 and 71.

I dont feel like that would be enough to move up to two. I know its only going from four to two overall but with the chance to get clowney or the second qb, teams will be bidding against each other and it will significantly drive up that price from what you have. I could see either a second or a one for next year.

[b]4. St. Louis Rams trade down with the Buccaneers, receive pick#7, 4th round pick, and 2015 3th round pick.

same reasoning as above but to get Teddy.

[b]7. St. Louis Rams select WR Sammy Watkins

I would be happy if we got him at 7 since Robinson is gone. Matthews is also a possibility if we do not resign saffold.

[b]13. St. Louis Rams select LB Anthony Barr

Not sure it fills the biggest need. I wouldn't be dissapointed but I would rather get the safety in either Pryor or Haha

[b]44. Rams select T Joel Bitonio Nevada

Seems a little high for him but good if we do not get OL earlier.

[b]71. Rams(From Browns) select CB Loucheiz Purifoy Florida

Good pick

[b]75. Rams select S Ahmad Dixon Baylor

Fine if no safety taken early

[b]100. Rams(From Buccaneers) select QB AJ McCarron Alabama

Happy with him as backup

[b]106. Rams select T Antonio Richardson Tennessee

We could use OL depth

[b]141. Rams select TE Joe Don Duncan Dixie State

TE is not a need at all, rather get an extra OL or secondary.

[b]172. Rams select WR Kevin Norwood Alabama

No need for another WR if we get Watkins. Austin, Watkins, Bailey, Givens, Cook will be starters so no need for more.
yoinesh123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Much as I like it for the Rams, The Rams Would have to get more than just a 3rd to trade down from 2 more like a 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you turn Billy Turner into Cyril Richardson that is a fantastic Bills mock. I like Richardson because Baylor runs a high tempo offense like the Bills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like it at all. I don't see the need to move up when there's better RBs in going in the 4th and 5th rounds.

Draft should be....

1st - Barr
2nd - Tuitt
4th - Carey
5th - Kouandjio
6th - McCullers
badgers0821

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really like it for the Packers.

I don't mind Nix, I would love to have him but it looks like we may resign Raji and if we do Nix would be a depth add, and I hate that in the first round. If we resign Raji and draft Nix and Raji plays well next year and we sign him long term then the Nix pick is wasted. If Raji doesn't play well we can let him go and have Nix, so again, don't hate it, but there are better options for us.

Van Noy isn't a bad pick but can he play ILB? If not it is another depth pick, that would be our first two picks as bench/depth players.

We have positions that need to be filled immediately such as S, ILB, DE, TE, depending on what happens in free agency of course. Not taking one of those with either of our first two picks would not be smart.
JRH54824

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pruitt3443 wrote:
The Browns trades make absolutely no sense so it is a failure off the bat. The players you have them picking will all be available at those spots or even later so it just does not work.

To make things worse you then have them drafting a guy to play RT when what they need is interior OL help. You have them taking a waste of a pick at RB in Mason then do not address the one hole on defense at ILB.

Just a bad effort all around from a Cleveland perspective.

They don't know that they will be available when they make the trade. There will be several teams like the Raiders, Falcons, Vikings, and Bucs looking to trade up so to just assume Manziel would be available at 4 would be a mistake. Odell Beckham could go in the top 20.
How is Mason a waste of a pick?
JRH54824

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 6 Round Mock with Pics Reply with quote

Danish49ers wrote:
JRH54824 wrote:
30. 49ers select CB Bradley Roby Ohio State- The 49ers may let Carlos Rogers go and they need more depth at corner. Roby is a hard hitting DB who could play safety.
So you are basically drafting for depth in the first round. Roby is a solid pick, not my favorite though!
JRH54824 wrote:
56. 49ers select C Marcus Martin USC-The 49ers will soon have to replace Goodwin at center.
Yes, and his name is Daniel Kilgore; just re-signed to play at center. They might pick one later on to push him.
JRH54824 wrote:
61. 49ers select DE/LB Jackson Jeffcoat Texas- Jeffcoat is a player who is going to impress in the combine and may go much higher than this because of it. The 49ers need more depth at OLB.
MORE DEPTH - and with Smith, Brooks, Lemonier and Skuta already there I beg to differ!
JRH54824 wrote:
77. 49ers select CB Victor Hampton South Carolina- Tarell Brown is a free agent and the 49ers will likely move on from Carlos Rogers after this season. Hampton is a quick and fluid corner who is great in the slot.
Not sure his off-field issues go well with Baalke.
JRH54824 wrote:
94. 49ers select WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss- Moncrief would give the 49ers a better option if Crabtree gets hurt again and would eventually replace Boldin. Moncrief is a big receiver with good hands.
Without a doubt the best pick of the them all. Like him as a player and at this spot.
JRH54824 wrote:
125. 49ers select TE AC Leonard Tennessee State- The 49ers donít have a lot of needs so they can afford to take a risk on Leonard.
So they take a chance on a 3. stringer TE in round 4? Hard for me to believe...
JRH54824 wrote:
158. 49ers select QB Logan Thomas Virginia Tech- Thomas has more potential than Colt McCoy and could replace him as the backup QB.
Sure they need a new back-up at some point in the draft, and Thomas might be one of the options, but I like others better.
JRH54824 wrote:
189. 49ers select DE Shamar Stephen Connecticut.
Solid pick, not my preferred pick here.

Overall I think you did bad; glaring need at SS is totally ignored, and they sit put and see Marqise Lee almost drop to them, they have 12 picks and there is surely NOT 12 open spots on the 49ers roster.

The 49ers have probably the most stacked roster in the NFL so almost anyone they draft will be depth at least this year.
JRH54824

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badgers0821 wrote:
Don't really like it for the Packers.

I don't mind Nix, I would love to have him but it looks like we may resign Raji and if we do Nix would be a depth add, and I hate that in the first round. If we resign Raji and draft Nix and Raji plays well next year and we sign him long term then the Nix pick is wasted. If Raji doesn't play well we can let him go and have Nix, so again, don't hate it, but there are better options for us.

Van Noy isn't a bad pick but can he play ILB? If not it is another depth pick, that would be our first two picks as bench/depth players.

We have positions that need to be filled immediately such as S, ILB, DE, TE, depending on what happens in free agency of course. Not taking one of those with either of our first two picks would not be smart.

It would be less smart to reach on one of those positions.
Flexx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHIEFS: They have Dallas's pick in the 6th. Like the trade and the pick in the 1st. Not sure a 4th is enough but hard to gauge that.
Phinsfan93

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible draft for the Dolphins with the exception of Matthews and James. No DT's when their best two are leaving, no LB depth, no TE. Miami would never make a trade within the division especially if Buffalo is in the position to take the players you've chosen considering those are needs for Miami.
Lasus83

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers do not need an upgrade to Blackburn... We have AJ Klein who has been described by coaches as a luke-type player... which is to say that coaches are high on him.

If the panthers take a LB in this draft, it'll be late and only b/c someone is falling and a steal. We have more pressing holes at pretty much every other position including even backup QB, RB and D-Line... not to mention the obvious secondary, WR, OL glaring holes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: