You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 90, 91, 92  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
I know I shouldn't respond in General, especially when it's off topic, but somebody is seriously trying to argue that Lebron faces tougher competition than Jordan did. I'm dumbfounded.

I GUARANTEE you that person is 25 or younger...

BEARS----BULLS----DODGERS----KINGS--
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My baby girl graduates HS today. Crying or Very sad Think Applause

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In terms of Jordan vs. Lebron, Lebron is probably the more talented player.

But what made Jordan special was:
A. Dominance in the playoffs, and
B. Killer instincts that made him unstoppable in big moments.

And B is really the difference. With the game on the line, everybody on the floor, on the bench, in the stands, and at home KNEW the ball was going to Jordan, and there wasn't a damn thing anybody could do to stop him except to hope he missed the shot. Kids who never got a chance to watch Jordan play don't really understand that part.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ultimate Jordan "gotcha" moment was in the '97 Finals. Game 1, Utah single covers him, and he hits the game winner at the buzzer. Jerry Sloan gets absolutely roasted by the national media through Game 5 for not having his guys double Jordan.

Game 6, Utah doubles Jordan, and he dumps off to Kerr for the game winner. During the celebration, a huge banner of Jordan with "MVP" written across it gets dropped from the upper levels of the United Center following a season when he got snubbed for regular season MVP in favor of Karl Malone. What a middle finger to everybody. He wouldn't be denied.
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a dog in the fight but at this stage in their careers (age) they equal one another in rings and Lebron has 1 more MVP. I don't think this argument would be as hardly-fought in this city if MJ played in Utah or Dallas or somewhere else. Rick Morrissey recently wrote the article below and it's one of his better ones

https://www.google.com/amp/chicago.suntimes.com/sports/michael-jordan-lebron-james-debate-is-more-about-the-loud-pro-mj-crowd/amp/
Tyty

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
My baby girl graduates HS today. Crying or Very sad Think Applause

Congrats dude!! Must be difficult to watch tho. My baby girl just started sitting on her own
Tyty

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are vegans against breastfeeding? If not, it's kinda funny because they're okay with human milk but not a cow. When the cow actually benefits quite a bit more from being milked.

If so, then it must be a beyotch finding baby formula made exclusively with kale.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Are vegans against breastfeeding? If not, it's kinda funny because they're okay with human milk but not a cow. When the cow actually benefits quite a bit more from being milked.

If so, then it must be a beyotch finding baby formula made exclusively with kale.

No, vegans love breastfeeding because it's natural. Vegan or not, people who use formula are largely shamed by other parents, and even by doctors and nurses.

However, Vegans do not classify their children as Vegans during breastfeeding because they're consuming milk.
Tyty

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Front page news: Barbara Streisand mourns the death of her dog.

Because that's what we should be talking about on this holiday. Who the hell cares what happened to her dog.
Tyty

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Tyty wrote:

No, vegans love breastfeeding because it's natural. Vegan or not, people who use formula are largely shamed by other parents, and even by doctors and nurses.

However, Vegans do not classify their children as Vegans during breastfeeding because they're consuming milk.

Cow milk is natural. And I know, I've gotten shamed for using formula Laughing
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear only in Albuquerque can you pull up to a stop light and the P4P best MMA fighter in the world is sitting in his car next to you. Looked over and yelled "**** DC" he rolled his window all the way down and said "Oh don't you worry bro, I will". Laughing

BEARS----BULLS----DODGERS----KINGS--
Tyty

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
I swear only in Albuquerque can you pull up to a stop light and the P4P best MMA fighter in the world is sitting in his car next to you. Looked over and yelled "**** DC" he rolled his window all the way down and said "Oh don't you worry bro, I will". Laughing

Who dat be
Tyty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Competitive eaters ain't nothin. I just ate 4 hot dogs and I feel like I'm going to puke
Tyty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laughed so hard at this. Brett Favre is a national treasure and I'll always love him even as a lifelong Bears fan

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/06/08/brett-favre-nickel-defense-video/
HuskieBear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marian Hossa not playing in 17-18 for the Hawks due to a skin condition and effects of the medication that comes with it. He's apparently been dealing with it for years, and will likely cause him to retire (after the 4 years of his deal is over with)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 91 of 92

Jump to: