You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
G08


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 6916
Location: World Championsville
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
So I got a deep dish stuffed pepperoni pizza from Giordanos in Holland Mi and the second layer of dough between the sauce and cheese was soggy stretchy and uncooked. Absolutely gross. Is that how it always is?


I ate this New York pizza in Alabama and it tasted like absolute crap. Is that how it always is?
_________________
topwop1 wrote:
My point is you can find a franchise guy like [Derek] Carr in every draft


"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 17075
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
So I got a deep dish stuffed pepperoni pizza from Giordanos in Holland Mi and the second layer of dough between the sauce and cheese was soggy stretchy and uncooked. Absolutely gross. Is that how it always is?


I ate this New York pizza in Alabama and it tasted like absolute crap. Is that how it always is?


Actually yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ForteOz


Joined: 03 Sep 2013
Posts: 1148
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
So I got a deep dish stuffed pepperoni pizza from Giordanos in Holland Mi and the second layer of dough between the sauce and cheese was soggy stretchy and uncooked. Absolutely gross. Is that how it always is?

There's your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G08


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 6916
Location: World Championsville
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to start this again... but THE BEST deep dish pizza in Chicago is Pequod's.

Pepperoni and Garlic, it will change your life
_________________
topwop1 wrote:
My point is you can find a franchise guy like [Derek] Carr in every draft


"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 17075
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
Not to start this again... but THE BEST deep dish pizza in Chicago is Pequod's.

Pepperoni and Garlic, it will change your life


Yup, absolutely. Way better and more consistent than Lou Malnatis, IMO. But personally prefer sausage and garlic, but either way its delicious. If I lived in delivery range of Pequods' i'd probably order some for the draft tonight, did that the last three years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G08


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 6916
Location: World Championsville
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
G08 wrote:
Not to start this again... but THE BEST deep dish pizza in Chicago is Pequod's.

Pepperoni and Garlic, it will change your life


Yup, absolutely. Way better and more consistent than Lou Malnatis, IMO. But personally prefer sausage and garlic, but either way its delicious. If I lived in delivery range of Pequods' i'd probably order some for the draft tonight, did that the last three years.


You poor bastard, I'm riiiight on their limit of delivery so I abuse that every Sunday (or D'agostinos if I'm feeling thin crust).

Put on a solid 10-12 lbs during football season Laughing
_________________
topwop1 wrote:
My point is you can find a franchise guy like [Derek] Carr in every draft


"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mudderfudder77


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 2439
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
G08 wrote:
Not to start this again... but THE BEST deep dish pizza in Chicago is Pequod's.

Pepperoni and Garlic, it will change your life


Yup, absolutely. Way better and more consistent than Lou Malnatis, IMO. But personally prefer sausage and garlic, but either way its delicious. If I lived in delivery range of Pequods' i'd probably order some for the draft tonight, did that the last three years.


You poor bastard, I'm riiiight on their limit of delivery so I abuse that every Sunday (or D'agostinos if I'm feeling thin crust).

Put on a solid 10-12 lbs during football season Laughing



I moved. I haven't had Pequods in over 5 years... (Christ I miss the food in Chicago - Fries at Benyuhuda, everything at Roti, Al's and Mr. Beef, all of it...)
_________________


Adopt-a-Bear Lamarr Houston

Man-child. QB-killer. Defender of the run. Destroyer of worlds
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My aunt used to be Vice President of a stock broker company thingy in Chicago and loves Uno or something and pequods and malnatis. She's a very nice lady but scoffed at me when I said giordanos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G08


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 6916
Location: World Championsville
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
My aunt used to be Vice President of a stock broker company thingy in Chicago and loves Uno or something and pequods and malnatis. She's a very nice lady but scoffed at me when I said giordanos


She's a smart lady because you sound like a tourist Wink
_________________
topwop1 wrote:
My point is you can find a franchise guy like [Derek] Carr in every draft


"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
My aunt used to be Vice President of a stock broker company thingy in Chicago and loves Uno or something and pequods and malnatis. She's a very nice lady but scoffed at me when I said giordanos


She's a smart lady because you sound like a tourist Wink


Definitely am. Although I haven't been to Chicago in 5 years to see a Cubs game. Used to be a regular trip but can't walk around when your lungs no longer work Laughing

I'd love to try the three tho. I was very high on Giordanos until this last time. Even signed a safety in madden 07 or something cause his last name was Giordano.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you had that pizza place in Chicago that like cooks pizza in a bowl or whatever
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G08


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 6916
Location: World Championsville
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Have any of you had that pizza place in Chicago that like cooks pizza in a bowl or whatever


Sure have, overrated
_________________
topwop1 wrote:
My point is you can find a franchise guy like [Derek] Carr in every draft


"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Have any of you had that pizza place in Chicago that like cooks pizza in a bowl or whatever


Sure have, overrated


Had a feeling it was a gimmick but still looked decent. People in my county kept saying they either wanted it or went and couldn't even get in it was so busy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 17075
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Have any of you had that pizza place in Chicago that like cooks pizza in a bowl or whatever


Sure have, overrated


I disagree. I LOVE Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders. People tend to try and compare the pizza pot pie to deep dish, but its really its own category.

Definitely one of my favorite places, and my girlfriend loves when I take her there too. Its annoying that they only take cash, and you better expect a 45+ minute wait, but I think its worth it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Have any of you had that pizza place in Chicago that like cooks pizza in a bowl or whatever


Sure have, overrated


I disagree. I LOVE Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders. People tend to try and compare the pizza pot pie to deep dish, but its really its own category.

Definitely one of my favorite places, and my girlfriend loves when I take her there too. Its annoying that they only take cash, and you better expect a 45+ minute wait, but I think its worth it.


They only take cash there in Chicago??

Crazy. I thought it wasnt a good idea at my local popular restaurant and that place only has 2000 people. How many people carry cash? Well they're obviously not hurting with a 45 min wait tho lol

Where you gonna take me when I come to Chicago tank
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 89 of 92

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group