Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET LXIV: 808's and heartbreak
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 96, 97, 98  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayAp07

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks fellas. I'm feelin a little better about things today. There's such a long road ahead. It sucks. But there's a lot that can happen between now and when we move out. So who knows what will happen. I'm going out with my brother for the draft so it'll be nice to get out of the house and away from her, even if it's only for a night.

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
babyatemydingo

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
Soooo....

My fiancÚ that I've been with for almost 5 years is dumping me. She told me about a week and a half ago now. Tired talking to her about it but she has zero interest in working things out. Thing is we have a kid together and 6 months left on our lease.

FML. I haven't really been able to eat for days now. Anyone been through something like this before?

Well, that blows.
The fact that you've posted it shows that you have come to terms with it to some degree.
Still, it blows.

However, you now have all of the opportunities facing you that you may have missed.
Be aware of easy come-ons.
If you know them, they've always wanted you.
They may be in your circle.
Don't do it just because it feels good to hurt your ex.
Don't not do it for the same reason.
Try to be honest and assess yourself.

Above all, move on.
You have manifested your ability to do so.

You aren't going to "forget" any time soon.
But, you will restart your life as soon as you choose.
Do it at your pace.
Unless, of course, you get a cat, in which case, you need help.
Laughing

Oh, and F-her.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Draftmas Ever everyone! Very Happy
Jroc04

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
Thanks fellas. I'm feelin a little better about things today. There's such a long road ahead. It sucks. But there's a lot that can happen between now and when we move out. So who knows what will happen. I'm going out with my brother for the draft so it'll be nice to get out of the house and away from her, even if it's only for a night.

Good, bro. It's an uphill battle but you'll get there. Everyone does.

I wouldn't force anything with her. You have to ask yourself, "What's wrong with me?" And the answer is nothing. I know it might hurt but you have to get a little angry about the situation. If someone doesn't want you, move on. There's a ton of people that would. Find someone that likes you for you. Not somebody you feel you have to alter yourself for. It's the only key to happiness. Finding someone that loves you when you're completely yourself and finding the person that is willing to compromise the little things because the value of the relationship is bigger than small details that may bother them. You can tell you're still in love but there's a point when you just say, screw it. Love is mutual. If the other person doesn't reciprocate then it's not love. It's torture. Faster you leave this in your rear view the faster the healing, the better you'll feel.

And don't get drunk at the draft night. Have a great time but take it easy on the booze. You're very volatile right now. The last think you need is to roll home and open up a can of emotion. It won't help in any single way.

Phire sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's every ones plans tonight?

My girls sons birthday is today so we are going to a pub like place for food and the blazers and draft. Going to be make some garden gains till then and start burning all kinds of flowers all day brraaaa..

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
JayAp07

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:

Good, bro. It's an uphill battle but you'll get there. Everyone does.

I wouldn't force anything with her. You have to ask yourself, "What's wrong with me?" And the answer is nothing. I know it might hurt but you have to get a little angry about the situation. If someone doesn't want you, move on. There's a ton of people that would. Find someone that likes you for you. Not somebody you feel you have to alter yourself for. It's the only key to happiness. Finding someone that loves you when you're completely yourself and finding the person that is willing to compromise the little things because the value of the relationship is bigger than small details that may bother them. You can tell you're still in love but there's a point when you just say, screw it. Love is mutual. If the other person doesn't reciprocate then it's not love. It's torture. Faster you leave this in your rear view the faster the healing, the better you'll feel.

And don't get drunk at the draft night. Have a great time but take it easy on the booze. You're very volatile right now. The last think you need is to roll home and open up a can of emotion. It won't help in any single way.

Thanks for all of the advice man. I definitely don't plan on getting drunk tonight. I'll have a few drinks at most. Luckily, I can sleep at my moms house tonight which is only 5 mins away from where I work so she can drop me off in the morning pretty easily.

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:

My girls sons birthday is today so we are going to a pub like place for food and the blazers and draft. Going to be make some garden gains till then and start burning all kinds of flowers all day brraaaa..

Flower burning with the son?

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"

Last edited by RainbowCarebear on Thu May 08, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matts4313

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:

Ribs are going in grill in a few. Then I'm headed to the gym. Prevent defense, ya know?. After the gym, liquor store will be the next stop. Laughing

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay - also, don't know what your lifestyle is, but getting ripped has always been a cure for heartache for me.

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:

How old is she? Didn't think she looked all that old.
Phire

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:

Does he call you dad?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
RainbowCarebear

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

Does he call you dad?

Who doesn't?

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have a Dane"
Phire

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

Does he call you dad?

Who doesn't?

What is "dad" in Danish?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
RainbowCarebear

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

Does he call you dad?

Who doesn't?

What is "dad" in Danish?

Far

Hammertime52 wrote:

"We have a Dane"
Phire

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

Does he call you dad?

Who doesn't?

What is "dad" in Danish?

Far

B60 shall be referred to as Far.

RainbowCarebear wrote:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 83 of 98

Jump to: