Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Louis Delmas

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
spanky3801


Joined: 04 Feb 2010
Posts: 251
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Louis Delmas Reply with quote

Sources confirm that recently released Louis Delmas is visiting the Saints. He may not be Earl Thomas, but I believe he is an upgrade over Malcolm JUNKins. Thoughts?
_________________
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/292/saitns.png
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21273
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'd be a huge upgrade...If he can stay healthy
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
QB Connoisseur


Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Posts: 3432
Location: Tiger Stadium
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
He'd be a huge upgrade...If he can stay healthy


IF is the key word.
_________________
Adopt-A-Saint 2013: Akiem Hicks | Khiry Robinson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fray32


Joined: 30 Aug 2010
Posts: 466
Location: The Great White North
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are more plays on Malcolm Jenkins' name at this point than there are career INTs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21273
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB Connoisseur wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
He'd be a huge upgrade...If he can stay healthy


IF is the key word.

I'll take that risk over bringing back Jenkins. I doubt Delmas would cost much and as a team with little cap space and Championship hopes...These are the types of risks that can get us back to the Superb Owl.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raves


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 17687
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
QB Connoisseur wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
He'd be a huge upgrade...If he can stay healthy


IF is the key word.

I'll take that risk over bringing back Jenkins. I doubt Delmas would cost much and as a team with little cap space and Championship hopes...These are the types of risks that can get us back to the Superb Owl.


Is it Hedwig?

I really liked Delmas when he was coming out and wanted us to get him, so if we could that would be awesome and keep some veteran presence at the safety position.
_________________

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group