Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What does your top 5 big board look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
I now pose this question:

Who here would trade up for Clowney and if yes, what would you trade to get him?

I already put my $0.02 out there on this topic in another thread...still no change - I'd pass on trading up this year.

What about 2014 1st/2015 1st for Jimmy Graham with a shiny new contract?

Id consider that before 2014 1st/2nd 2015 1st + for Clowney

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

Who here would trade up for Clowney and if yes, what would you trade to get him?

I already put my $0.02 out there on this topic in another thread...still no change - I'd pass on trading up this year.

Same. Graham is a proven commodity, and would give EJ an outstanding new #1 target. Clowney is a gamble. He's unproven at the professional level. If I'm giving up current and future picks, I want to know the caliber of NFL player I'm getting in return.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

Same. Graham is a proven commodity, and would give EJ an outstanding new #1 target. Clowney is a gamble. He's unproven at the professional level. If I'm giving up current and future picks, I want to know the caliber of NFL player I'm getting in return.

Apparently under his current tag, other teams can still negotiate and 2 1st will be the cost. I seriously wonder if the Bills would or could make a bold move like this Think

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

Apparently under his current tag, other teams can still negotiate and 2 1st will be the cost. I seriously wonder if the Bills would or could make a bold move like this Think

Put up or shut up time, huh? I had said I'd move up for Clowney if the draft was weak, but would I make a bold move for a proven commodity (Graham) who was still young? Can't say sometime in the future when the draft class is weak either, because the opportunity is now. I agree Graham would be a nice safety valve for EJ, though I think we'd have to continue lining him up outside like the Saints do to get that level of productivity. Not sure our coaching staff would adjust. In the end, I think I would make that trade, but in all honesty I'd still wonder "What if I had kept the picks?".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Jimmy Graham...but I seriously don't think I would pull the trigger on this trade. We would be giving up an awful lot via draft picks and financially. We don't even know how he'd fit into our system..what if he is a product of Payton's system?

Too mush risk. Im too conservative for this kind of deal.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammy Watkins is a stud !! I don't think anyone's draft stock is bigger right now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Sammy Watkins is a stud !! I don't think anyone's draft stock is bigger right now.
Possibly Kahlil Mack, but yes. Watkins is going to be really good!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
I love Jimmy Graham...but I seriously don't think I would pull the trigger on this trade. We would be giving up an awful lot via draft picks and financially. We don't even know how he'd fit into our system..what if he is a product of Payton's system?

Too mush risk. Im too conservative for this kind of deal.

I wouldn't be completley against it. I mean, isn't Doug Marrone a product of Payton's system too?? So he might fit in better than most would think. It is a lot to give up though and would be a hefty contract.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: