Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Derek Carr is our guy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 7085
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
I don't even know how to respond to that


all I can say is hey nug wanna grab a brew I'm buyin


Hey, I was right about Weeden, although in his case all I ever saw him do well was throw, un-pressured, to a wide-open Blackmon, and talk the Holmgren talk. Twisted Evil
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 8997
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
I can agree with his figure, tho if u look at him now compared to a few months ago, he actually looks noticeably bigger


Commitment??


I don't get how someone can question leadership either.


He hasn't shown any negatives as far ss character goes so this is grasping imo.


Not grasping. Looking at his face, judging his demeanor and his actions. I think that like Weeden, he wants' a guaranteed contract more than he wants to be known as one of the greatest of all time in the NFL.
is that why he played a game last year with a broken wrist and a severely sprained ankle and singlehandedly won the game and the Big East championship that night?
_________________

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats: 20 catches, 258 yards
Sig by Smack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 7085
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
bruceb wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
I can agree with his figure, tho if u look at him now compared to a few months ago, he actually looks noticeably bigger


Commitment??


I don't get how someone can question leadership either.


He hasn't shown any negatives as far ss character goes so this is grasping imo.


Not grasping. Looking at his face, judging his demeanor and his actions. I think that like Weeden, he wants' a guaranteed contract more than he wants to be known as one of the greatest of all time in the NFL.
is that why he played a game last year with a broken wrist and a severely sprained ankle and singlehandedly won the game and the Big East championship that night?


"singlehandedly", eh? So it was him against an 11-man defense?

LOL
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 8997
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
zelbell wrote:
bruceb wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
I can agree with his figure, tho if u look at him now compared to a few months ago, he actually looks noticeably bigger


Commitment??


I don't get how someone can question leadership either.


He hasn't shown any negatives as far ss character goes so this is grasping imo.


Not grasping. Looking at his face, judging his demeanor and his actions. I think that like Weeden, he wants' a guaranteed contract more than he wants to be known as one of the greatest of all time in the NFL.
is that why he played a game last year with a broken wrist and a severely sprained ankle and singlehandedly won the game and the Big East championship that night?


"singlehandedly", eh? So it was him against an 11-man defense?

LOL
going 20-28 for 280 yards and 2 TDs with a broken wrist and barely being able to walk is impressive as hell
_________________

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats: 20 catches, 258 yards
Sig by Smack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12372
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
bruceb wrote:
zelbell wrote:
bruceb wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
I can agree with his figure, tho if u look at him now compared to a few months ago, he actually looks noticeably bigger


Commitment??


I don't get how someone can question leadership either.


He hasn't shown any negatives as far ss character goes so this is grasping imo.


Not grasping. Looking at his face, judging his demeanor and his actions. I think that like Weeden, he wants' a guaranteed contract more than he wants to be known as one of the greatest of all time in the NFL.
is that why he played a game last year with a broken wrist and a severely sprained ankle and singlehandedly won the game and the Big East championship that night?


"singlehandedly", eh? So it was him against an 11-man defense?

LOL
going 20-28 for 280 yards and 2 TDs with a broken wrist and barely being able to walk is impressive as hell



pfffffftttttt he should have gone 100 for 100 for elventy billion yards and 100 td
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 7085
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
bruceb wrote:
zelbell wrote:
bruceb wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
I can agree with his figure, tho if u look at him now compared to a few months ago, he actually looks noticeably bigger


Commitment??


I don't get how someone can question leadership either.


He hasn't shown any negatives as far ss character goes so this is grasping imo.


Not grasping. Looking at his face, judging his demeanor and his actions. I think that like Weeden, he wants' a guaranteed contract more than he wants to be known as one of the greatest of all time in the NFL.
is that why he played a game last year with a broken wrist and a severely sprained ankle and singlehandedly won the game and the Big East championship that night?


"singlehandedly", eh? So it was him against an 11-man defense?

LOL
going 20-28 for 280 yards and 2 TDs with a broken wrist and barely being able to walk is impressive as hell


Broken wrist on his throwing arm, yes?

And "barely being able to walk"?

I don't think he makes it in the NFL, and I certainly hope he does not have the opportunity to try with us, all the hyperbole aside.

Ok?
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 7559
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
I don't even know how to respond to that


all I can say is hey nug wanna grab a brew I'm buyin


Hey, I was right about Weeden, although in his case all I ever saw him do well was throw, un-pressured, to a wide-open Blackmon, and talk the Holmgren talk. Twisted Evil


Were you right about Campbell too? Razz
_________________

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 7085
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
bruceb wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
I don't even know how to respond to that


all I can say is hey nug wanna grab a brew I'm buyin


Hey, I was right about Weeden, although in his case all I ever saw him do well was throw, un-pressured, to a wide-open Blackmon, and talk the Holmgren talk. Twisted Evil


Were you right about Campbell too? Razz


To the extent that he was better than Weeden, yes.

He did not perform up to my expectations, but then again with what he had to work with, wasn't awful.
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 7559
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
bruceb wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
I don't even know how to respond to that


all I can say is hey nug wanna grab a brew I'm buyin


Hey, I was right about Weeden, although in his case all I ever saw him do well was throw, un-pressured, to a wide-open Blackmon, and talk the Holmgren talk. Twisted Evil


Were you right about Campbell too? Razz


To the extent that he was better than Weeden, yes.

He did not perform up to my expectations, but then again with what he had to work with, wasn't awful.


Laughing Come on bruce I was better than Weeden. Just admit Campbell was who we thought he was. Fringe starter, decent back-up. ( I do remember some chest thumping when he looked good his 1st start)


cough cough Exactly what I said when you were clamoring for him Wink
_________________

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12372
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if jason campbell is a bragging point... I'm sorry thats what you have to say I was right about
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group