Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hypothetical: Pursue Jim Harbaugh?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drew39k

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not firing Rex for anyone. If Rex earns his job he keeps it period. If we feel he can no longer improve upon or win with this team than he needs to go and we shop for the next hc. Firing one guy for another dis separate from results doesn't make sense to me.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
xelim317

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Rex wins, he stays.

As we know, defensively, he's a guru and his players play hard for him.

I think he realized he has to delegate the offensive duties and we'll see some improvement being in the second year of MM's system, hopefully along with an infusion of talent.
jets81keller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Rex a GM that can put together a descent offensive roster and I would take Rex everyday and twice on Sunday over any other coach in the league...point being:

8-8 with a Rookie QB and Kerley being hurt most of the year and no other reliable receivers+ No real big name back to carry the ball+ wins over New England and New Orleans...GIVE REX AN OFFENSE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: