Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft Guides

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Draft Guides Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend a really thorough Draft Guide resource? Not talking about the magazines from the newsstand but something online, or something I could order?

I like to use this time leading up to the draft to inform myself. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be totally honest with you, you can learn a lot from just following the right guys on Twitter. I don't know if that's your thing or not, but the draft community on Twitter is pretty informative.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
To be totally honest with you, you can learn a lot from just following the right guys on Twitter. I don't know if that's your thing or not, but the draft community on Twitter is pretty informative.

Who do you recommend?
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northland wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:

Who do you recommend?

Broaddus has some good stuff. Dane Brugler, Benjamin Allbright, Josh Norris, and NFLDraftTracker are pretty good ones

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northland wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:

Who do you recommend?

I follow Matt Miller, NFLDraftScout, and Gil Brandt.

^^Kiltman^^
Ace5 wrote:
OH GOD ITS ALL OVER THE WALLS.
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Northland wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:

Who do you recommend?

I follow Matt Miller, NFLDraftScout, and Gil Brandt.

Also good choices

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Draft Guides Reply with quote

Northland wrote:
Can anyone recommend a really thorough Draft Guide resource? Not talking about the magazines from the newsstand but something online, or something I could order?

I like to use this time leading up to the draft to inform myself. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Outlaws draft guide is the best one that I have read. Very thorough and informative.

Thanks Mike23md for the Sig
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Draft Guides Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
Northland wrote:

Thanks guys.

Outlaws draft guide is the best one that I have read. Very thorough and informative.

Aww. Thanks!

Laughing

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
TVScout

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: Draft Guides Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
Northland wrote:

Thanks guys.

Do you have a link?
buckwild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Draft Guides Reply with quote

TVScout wrote:
buckwild wrote:
Northland wrote:

Thanks guys.

Do you have a link?

WWW.OURLADS.COM Think it cost about $35, and doesn't come out until early April.

plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel Kiper's blue book was a really nice guide, but I don't think he publishes it anymore.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
TVScout

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Draft Guides Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
TVScout wrote:
buckwild wrote:
Northland wrote:

Thanks guys.

Do you have a link?

WWW.OURLADS.COM Think it cost about $35, and doesn't come out until early April.

I already get Ourlads. Why Outlaws?
buckwild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Draft Guides Reply with quote

TVScout wrote:
buckwild wrote:
TVScout wrote:
buckwild wrote:
Northland wrote:

Thanks guys.

Do you have a link?

Sorry, I meant to put Ourlads. I hate auto correct!!

TVScout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: Draft Guides Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
TVScout wrote:
buckwild wrote:
TVScout wrote:
buckwild wrote:
Northland wrote:

Thanks guys.

Do you have a link?

Sorry, I meant to put Ourlads. I hate auto correct!!

OOOOOOF! What OS do you use?
JWingate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, the best draft guide is DraftBreakdown by forming your own opinion based on their videos. Everyone has their own opinions of players after watching film on players and I believe none are wrong. It is just fun to argue about prospects if someone differs from you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: