Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bucs to change logo, helmet
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BadLands


Joined: 13 Jan 2014
Posts: 38
Location: Albuquerque, NM
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be worse...



New Bucs' unis are slowly growing on me..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13753
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BadLands wrote:
It could be worse...



New Bucs' unis are slowly growing on me..


I like those too Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing

I just really like the ideas behind everything and wanted a unique look. Last year if a falcons fan and bucs fan were standing on the opposite side of the field together it would have been hard pressed to tell the difference. That wont be a problem anymore with ANY jersey, and I like that
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 3152
Location: NC...surrounded by lame Panther fans.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a moment, swing on on over the NFLshop.com and check out the new Bucs jerseys available for pre order. (not suggesting you purchase one) You get a better feel for how the numbers will look and the darker pewter looks with the brighter red. Honestly, I just think the lighting was awful for the photo shoot with McCoy and Martin. Also, outside of Martin's 22, the other numbers dont look as bad as I once thought. Sure this is a heck of a change, but Im starting to feel better about the new uniforms and crossing my fingers that they look nice when our Bucs run out of the tunnel week 1.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
RoeKG


Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 4199
Location: PA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
If you have a moment, swing on on over the NFLshop.com and check out the new Bucs jerseys available for pre order. (not suggesting you purchase one) You get a better feel for how the numbers will look and the darker pewter looks with the brighter red. Honestly, I just think the lighting was awful for the photo shoot with McCoy and Martin. Also, outside of Martin's 22, the other numbers dont look as bad as I once thought. Sure this is a heck of a change, but Im starting to feel better about the new uniforms and crossing my fingers that they look nice when our Bucs run out of the tunnel week 1.


You're right, it does look better there. It also looks good in BSH's sig.

I'm not crazy about the jerseys right away like I was with the helmets, but I think seeing them on game day will be different.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13753
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
If you have a moment, swing on on over the NFLshop.com and check out the new Bucs jerseys available for pre order. (not suggesting you purchase one) You get a better feel for how the numbers will look and the darker pewter looks with the brighter red. Honestly, I just think the lighting was awful for the photo shoot with McCoy and Martin. Also, outside of Martin's 22, the other numbers dont look as bad as I once thought. Sure this is a heck of a change, but Im starting to feel better about the new uniforms and crossing my fingers that they look nice when our Bucs run out of the tunnel week 1.


You're right, it does look better there. It also looks good in BSH's sig.

I'm not crazy about the jerseys right away like I was with the helmets, but I think seeing them on game day will be different.


there it is Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group