Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

free agents
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigc421

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
bigc421 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
bigc421 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
bigc421 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
Jackson certainly has some questionable associates.

I haven't seen anything so far that warrants his release though. I almost think that he just didn't get along with Chip and this is the team's excuse for dumping him.

I can't imagine how many players would become free agents if everyone who knew gang members was suddenly released.

In my world it's not O.K. to hang around with the Crips. His off field activity is sufficient for release in my books.

It's also worse having your picture taken, proving your association with an individual, in jail awaiting trial for murder.

Far to many people over look this stuff because a player has talent. Who you are, how much money you have, how much talent you have doesn't excuse you from being a responsible, law abiding citizen.

The crips are just such great guys. They deal drugs, guns, commit violent acts but its O.K. to hang with them. NOT!

Hopefully none of our guys have any ties to law enforcement or the military then

You compared gang members to military? Lol

Are you suggesting the military doesn't take part in those 3 things?

It's a Shame u compared them to gang members but then again many have died so you can sit on your computer and mock them. They died so u can have freedom of speech so continue to bash the ones who protect your rights. Classy

As usual putting words in people's mouth. What ever illusions you choose to believe the military is heavily involved in the act of selling both drugs and guns as well as committing violent acts. I gave no opinion of those acts. He said gang members commit those acts, I pointed out that others do as well.

I have plenty of friends who have bravely served, but please let's not kid ourselves about defending freedom

No, Detfan was right.

Everything I said is a proven and admitted fact. If believing other wise helps you sleep better night then continue to dream.

I have the upmost respect for the brave men and women who serve but that doesn't excuse the acts and agenda of the military industrial complex.

Last edited by bigc421 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's drop this before the thread gets locked. Nothing good can come from the path this thread is starting to go down.

Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigc421 wrote:
Everything I said is a proven and admitted fact. If believing other wise helps you sleep better night then continue to dream

If comparing our brave men and women to gang members helps you sleep better then continue to dream.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
Let's drop this before the thread gets locked. Nothing good can come from the path this thread is starting to go down.

Sorry. Soft spot in my heart for those that serve. If defending them against a domestic verbal attack leads to a warning for me or a "thread getting locked", so be it.
bigc421

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:

Sorry. Soft spot in my heart for those that serve. If defending them against a domestic verbal attack leads to a warning for me or a "thread getting locked", so be it.

That soft spot is called fear and it's the reason it's so hard to have a constructive conversation about the reality of world affairs in this country.

Does it offend you more that they sell drugs or that I pointed it out?

Last edited by bigc421 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know people still believe rhetoric.

Last edited by FootballPhreak on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
amaru0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.... Not worth the argument. We're probably not going after Jackson, Crips, or service members; so back to free agents....
bigc421

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
bigc421 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:

That soft spot is called fear and it's the reason it's so hard to have a constructive conversation about the reality of world affairs in this country.

I have no fear on this subject I assure you. Especially when it comes to defending those that proudly serve against trash that would attempt to defame them. Have people in law enforcement or the military sold drugs? Assuredly. However this is not a case where a rotten apple spoils the bunch. The American military has been responsible for taking down the largest drug dealers on Earth on multiple occasions. To say they ARE drug dealers is seriously ignorant. And the number of drug dealers taken down by law enforcement needs no intro. Again, fully ignorant. That is to say nothing of the completely false allegations made in the other comparisons.

Seriously the most scared, uninformed, idiotic, moronic, trashy, classless statements I have ever seen on this board. You sir have proven you are deserving of completely no respect whatsoever. May you rot where you deserve.

Sweet. It's equally ignorant to ignore the countless drug lords and evil dictators they have financed and supported. Again, not your buddy's in arms I'm referring to the institution. Take a look into Afghanistan heroine production sense the U.S. took control. Which claim was false and ignorant again? They sell drugs..check. They sell guns..check. Commit violent acts...check. Again i didn't even give an opinion on these things simply pointed out that they happen.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

False beliefs based on opinion, but calling them facts - check.

Be glad someone died for your right to those false belief systems. I'm out. Some people are beyond help.
El Duderino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigc421 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
bigc421 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:

I have no fear on this subject I assure you. Especially when it comes to defending those that proudly serve against trash that would attempt to defame them. Have people in law enforcement or the military sold drugs? Assuredly. However this is not a case where a rotten apple spoils the bunch. The American military has been responsible for taking down the largest drug dealers on Earth on multiple occasions. To say they ARE drug dealers is seriously ignorant. And the number of drug dealers taken down by law enforcement needs no intro. Again, fully ignorant. That is to say nothing of the completely false allegations made in the other comparisons.

Seriously the most scared, uninformed, idiotic, moronic, trashy, classless statements I have ever seen on this board. You sir have proven you are deserving of completely no respect whatsoever. May you rot where you deserve.

Sweet. It's equally ignorant to ignore the countless drug lords and evil dictators they have financed and supported. Again, not your buddy's in arms I'm referring to the institution. Take a look into Afghanistan heroine production sense the U.S. took control. Which claim was false and ignorant again? They sell drugs..check. They sell guns..check. Commit violent acts...check. Again i didn't even give an opinion on these things simply pointed out that they happen.

I seriously think you're confusing the Military with the CIA, because they have been accused of those things.
bigc421

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:

False beliefs based on opinion, but calling them facts - check.

Be glad someone died for your right to those false belief systems. I'm out. Some people are beyond help.

I honestly believe those who have gave there life for this country would much prefer we question our leaders than blindly support them. That is what the word patriotism actually means. To hold your government and military accountable for there actions not to be a blind follower

Anyways, sorry I started all this I just think having topics like this off limits is the worst thing a democratic society could ever do. I'm done here, back to free agency
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are speaking to one of the biggest anarchists to ever grace this Earth. I did not get the nickname "freak" by blindly following anything. But what you were talking about had nothing to do with questioning authority. Onward and wayward my friend.
rob_shadows

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a mod so you don't "have" to listen to me but I'm going to say it anyway.

END THIS CONVERSATION NOW.

This thread is without a doubt going to be locked already and I'd be pretty shocked if at the very least warnings weren't handed out. It's one thing to cross the rules accidently or even intentionally but subtle but this conversation quite blatantly breaks several rules and it really needs to stop.

2014 AAL: Larry Webster III
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
I'm not a mod so you don't "have" to listen to me but I'm going to say it anyway.

END THIS CONVERSATION NOW.

This thread is without a doubt going to be locked already and I'd be pretty shocked if at the very least warnings weren't handed out. It's one thing to cross the rules accidently or even intentionally but subtle but this conversation quite blatantly breaks several rules and it really needs to stop.

Oddly enough it did end. Previous to you posting if you were paying attention. Oddly enough, that is also why we DO have mods. They would recognize a finished conversation.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
Jackson certainly has some questionable associates.

I haven't seen anything so far that warrants his release though. I almost think that he just didn't get along with Chip and this is the team's excuse for dumping him.

I can't imagine how many players would become free agents if everyone who knew gang members was suddenly released.

In my world it's not O.K. to hang around with the Crips. His off field activity is sufficient for release in my books.

It's also worse having your picture taken, proving your association with an individual, in jail awaiting trial for murder.

Far to many people over look this stuff because a player has talent. Who you are, how much money you have, how much talent you have doesn't excuse you from being a responsible, law abiding citizen.

The crips are just such great guys. They deal drugs, guns, commit violent acts but its O.K. to hang with them. NOT!

If association with a gang member was all it took to get released, the entire Patriots team (minus last year's rookies) would be gone. As would the Pouncey brothers (who had their picture taken in "Free Hernandez" hats).

There may be more to this story that comes out in the next few days, but until then, I don't think the reason the Eagles are giving is a good one. Guilt by association is one of my biggest pet peeves.

I could care less about the Patriots.

I really don't care if you think associating with gang bangers as friends is O.K. either.

I don't have any support or sympathy for individuals that hang with people who make a living off illegal activity and are awaiting trial for killing a child.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 40 of 42

Jump to: