Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '14 Patriots War Room - WE ARE OTC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 23022
Location: The District
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:
BB165 is a guy I really like as a long term developmental guy. If we are to draft a guy at his position I highly suggest him. I think he has all the tools outside of size (which is over-rated for the position IMO) and he is a hard worker. He just needs to get the mental part of the game down and I think he would be a great project guy to bring in.


Good call man, have no problems taking this guy with the next pick - am pretty high on him myself. Also, noticed BB230 is still on the board - I mean, I don't know if that's snuck by unnoticed but pretty incredible value right now all things considered.


All for DPs guy with the next pick. BB230's injury issues are what's causing him to drop I think.

For our next pick I think BB151 would be a great choice. Really opened some eyes at the combine, definitely the type of player we need at that position.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 23022
Location: The District
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Brock Vereen went high. Was hoping to get him as a UDFA
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
goldfishwars


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 8649
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
goldfishwars wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:
BB165 is a guy I really like as a long term developmental guy. If we are to draft a guy at his position I highly suggest him. I think he has all the tools outside of size (which is over-rated for the position IMO) and he is a hard worker. He just needs to get the mental part of the game down and I think he would be a great project guy to bring in.


Good call man, have no problems taking this guy with the next pick - am pretty high on him myself. Also, noticed BB230 is still on the board - I mean, I don't know if that's snuck by unnoticed but pretty incredible value right now all things considered.


All for DPs guy with the next pick. BB230's injury issues are what's causing him to drop I think.

For our next pick I think BB151 would be a great choice. Really opened some eyes at the combine, definitely the type of player we need at that position.


Yeah, he did his ACL at the Senior Bowl - but he was easily a day 2 pick before that happened. As we don't need a starter there, he'd be a value pick-up going forward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 23022
Location: The District
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, Colvin to the Steelers.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
goldfishwars


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 8649
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
Welp, Colvin to the Steelers.


Yeah I saw. Must say, am warming to Pulse's suggestion. Plus we've got the Pats board favorite at BB197.

BB265 having a monster pro-day today...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 23022
Location: The District
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, no kidding. He has to be one of our picks, right? I'd almost take him right now with our pick today.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 23022
Location: The District
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're OTC in 45 minutes. My vote is BB265 here and then BB165 with our first pick tomorrow.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
goldfishwars


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 8649
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
We're OTC in 45 minutes. My vote is BB265 here and then BB165 with our first pick tomorrow.



Hmm, agreed on the targets - but I think there's more chance 265 is there tomorrow than 165.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
goldfishwars


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 8649
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shall we vote on guys?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 9765
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a toss up as to who might last. I think we have to ask ourselves which position is the bigger need given the draft and FA thus far.
_________________

Sigs-Taking Requests
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 23022
Location: The District
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK - Let's go BB165.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
goldfishwars


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 8649
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, don't think we're on the clock for another 15 minutes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 23022
Location: The District
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
Actually, don't think we're on the clock for another 15 minutes.


Quote:
171.) New England Patriots (from NY Giants) - 6 pm-7 pm


It's 6:48 EST
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
goldfishwars


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 8649
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
goldfishwars wrote:
Actually, don't think we're on the clock for another 15 minutes.


Quote:
171.) New England Patriots (from NY Giants) - 6 pm-7 pm


It's 6:48 EST


Ah my bad, Fales is ours!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 23022
Location: The District
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed BB120 is still available. He'd be my first choice because he's a more natural for what we look for at that position. Then target BB197 in UDFA as more of a tweener, I think he'll last. Thoughts?
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 55 of 57

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group