Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD Redskins War Room 2014 - FFMD Awards - Thaiphoon!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DCRED


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 3951
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
Here's what I'm thinking on the remaining agenda guys:

1. UDFA signings - we will look at who's available (punter, others)
2. Cuts to a 53 man roster, create practice squad (this is not required for the FFMD but I thought the discussion might be fun)
3. I'm going to do a fun little awards ceremony thing for all those that participated.


Hate to say the obvious but please just bring in every single other player that was argued for taking with that last pick as UDFA :lol

AND that p bruce hornsby or whatever.

If we gotta send letter s out to reps im sure more ppl will help if needed

You guys put in some serious work on this man

I cant say what a fantastic job enough
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 7727
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Here's what I'm thinking on the remaining agenda guys:

1. UDFA signings - we will look at who's available (punter, others)
2. Cuts to a 53 man roster, create practice squad (this is not required for the FFMD but I thought the discussion might be fun)
3. I'm going to do a fun little awards ceremony thing for all those that participated.


Hate to say the obvious but please just bring in every single other player that was argued for taking with that last pick as UDFA :lol

AND that p bruce hornsby or whatever.

If we gotta send letter s out to reps im sure more ppl will help if needed

You guys put in some serious work on this man

I cant say what a fantastic job enough
Thanks! But its not over yet, lets keep it going! FFMD 14 fo eva.
_________________

Thanks to mike23md for the sig

Adopt - a - Redskin
Bashaud Breeland - 20 tackles, 1 FF, 1 INT
Jordan Reed - 14 catches, 150 rec yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15067
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first go around for the 53 before UDFA (I do reserve the right to change my mind repeatedly). Please note that I haven't really given these too much thought as I'm just cursorily glancing at the names and what I know of them so far.

53 man roster in bold (no PS yet):

QB Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins, Josh Johnson
HB Alfred Morris, Roy Helu Jr, Evan Royster, Chris Thompson, Jawan Jamison, Davin Meggett
FB Darrel Young
WR Pierre Garcon, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Roberts, Jared Abbrederis, Leonard Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson, Nick Williams, Josh Bellamy, David Gettis
TE Jordan Reed, Joe Don Duncan, Logan Paulsen, Niles Paul, Gabe Miller
LT Trent Williams, Tom Compton
OG Brandon Thomas, Josh LeRibeus
OC Kory Lichtensteiger, Adam Gettis, Tavita Stevens, Kevin Kowalski
RG - Geoff Schwartz, Maurice Hurt
RT - Jonathan Martin, Tyler Polumbus

For WR: I want to move away from Robinson and will closely look atthe other WR's I didn't bold. I like Gettis so far, but I also understand we can probably just keep Aldrick on the 53 and put Gettis on the PS

I might also ride with Mo Hurt (I think he's still injured) on the IR or PuP while Hankerson gets healthier which allows me to keep an extra WR or TE (I'll put them in parentheses in my recap).

LE Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins
NT Kenrick Ellis, Chris Neild
RE - Antonio Smith, Chris Baker
LOLB Ryan Kerrigan, Darryl Tapp
MLB Brandon Spikes, Perry Riley, Carl Bradford, Keenan Robinson, Will Compton, Josh Hull, Jeremy Kimbrough, Adrian Robinson
ROLB - Brian Orakpo, Brandon Jenkins
CB Deangelo Hall, David Amerson, Loucheiz Purifoy, Javier Arenas, Richard Crawford, Chase Minnifield, Ryan Mouton, Peyton Thompson
FS Louis Delmas, Bacarri Rambo, Pierre Warren, Trenton Robinson
SS - Brandon Meriweather, Phillip Thomas, Reed Doughty, Jose Gumbs

For defense: You'll notice I went with more ILB and that LOLB looks like it doesn't have a backup. Here's where Bradford comes into play. I think he can fit nicely as an ILB but also can play OLB as a spot starter. so he serves two roles.

I also have to say goodbye to one of my favorite players - Reed Doughty. Great tackler and great STs player. Just need to get a bit more athletic at the Safety position and improve our range and coverage in that area.

I'm open to not carrying Hull or Compton as LB and keeping another CB or S though.

K Kai Forbath
P Robert Malone
LS Nick Sundberg

Special Teams: Or whomever we have in those positions.

OFFENSE (25)

QB: 2
RB: 3
FB: 1
WR: 6 (7) -> possible we carry an extra WR or TE
TE: 3 (4) -> possible we carry an extra WR or TE
OL: 10 (9) -> possible we only carry 9 in order to carry an extra WR/TE

DEFENSE (25)

DE: 6
OLB: 3
ILB: 6 (Bradford can play OLB too)
CB: 5
S: 5

SPECIAL TEAMS (3)

K
P
LS
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PSID412


Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Posts: 1397
Location: Bristol England
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to say it

UDFA's who stick
Tom Hornsby - P - Memphis
Ed Stinson - DE - Alabama
Max Bullough - MLB - Michigan State
Ricardo Allen - CB - Purdue
Andrew Norwell - OT - Ohio State
Kevin Wenning - QB - Ball State

Final 53 would be

QB Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins, Josh Johnson
HB Alfred Morris, Roy Helu Jr, Chris Thompson
FB Darrel Young
WR Pierre Garcon, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Roberts, Jared Abbrederis, Leonard Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson
TE Jordan Reed, Logan Paulsen, Niles Paul
LT Trent Williams, Tom Compton
OG Brandon Thomas, Josh LeRibeus
OC Kory Lichtensteiger, Adam Gettis
RG - Geoff Schwartz, Maurice Hurt
RT - Jonathan Martin, Tyler Polumbus

LE Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins
NT Kenrick Ellis, Chris Neild
RE - Antonio Smith, Chris Baker
LOLB Ryan Kerrigan, Darryl Tapp
MLB Brandon Spikes, Perry Riley, Carl Bradford, Keenan Robinson
ROLB - Brian Orakpo, Brandon Jenkins
CB Deangelo Hall, David Amerson, Loucheiz Purifoy, Javier Arenas, Richard Crawford, Chase Minnifield
FS Louis Delmas, Bacarri Rambo
SS - Brandon Meriweather, Reed Doughty
K Kai Forbath
P Tom Hornsby
LS Nick Sundberg

Practice squad
Kevin Wenning - QB
Jawan Jamison - RB
Joe Don Duncan - TE
Andrew Norwell - OT
Ed Stinson - DE
Max Bullough - MLB
Ricardo Allen - CB
Pierre Warren - S
_________________

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15067
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW - one thing I'm hoping that do is increase rosters to 60 and PS size to 12. That I think could really help teams out during the season and help develop players who might otherwise not latch on with a team and develop properly.
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DCRED


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 3951
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
This is my first go around for the 53 before UDFA (I do reserve the right to change my mind repeatedly). Please note that I haven't really given these too much thought as I'm just cursorily glancing at the names and what I know of them so far.

53 man roster in bold (no PS yet):

QB Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins
HB Alfred Morris, Roy Helu Jr Davin Meggett
FB Darrel Young
WR Pierre Garcon, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Roberts, Jared Abbrederis, Leonard Hankerson David Gettis
TE Jordan Reed, Joe Don Duncan, Logan Paulsen
OTTrent Williams, Tom Compton
OG Brandon Thomas, Josh LeRibeus
OC Kory Lichtensteiger, Adam Gettis
RG - Geoff Schwartz, Maurice Hurt
RT - Jonathan Martin, Tyler Polumbus

LE Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins
NT Kenrick Ellis, Chris Neild
RE - Antonio Smith, Chris Baker
LOLB Ryan Kerrigan, Darryl Tapp
MLB Brandon Spikes, Perry Riley, Carl Bradford, Keenan Robinson, Will Compton, Josh Hull
ROLB - Brian Orakpo, Brandon Jenkins
CB Deangelo Hall, David Amerson, Loucheiz Purifoy, Javier Arenas, Richard Crawford
FS Louis Delmas, Bacarri Rambo, Pierre Warren
SS - Brandon Meriweather, Phillip Thomas,

K Kai Forbath
P Robert Malone
LS Nick Sundberg

Special Teams: Or whomever we have in those positions.

OFFENSE (25)

DEFENSE (25)



RB Morris Helu Royster Megget was already released by the team for good reason, Royster hasn't been..
The whole rest of the roster I love!

Oh no actually might cut Hull and add another player, looking now. but probably keep for St's
... but looks Great to me unless someone comes up with a special player somewhere.
UhOh character concerns with Warren- what I get for looking up a player for One day, but still... He needs the PS to see where his motivation is


Last edited by DCRED on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64271
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Very Happy Cool Dancing Good pick
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64271
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
This is my first go around for the 53 before UDFA (I do reserve the right to change my mind repeatedly). Please note that I haven't really given these too much thought as I'm just cursorily glancing at the names and what I know of them so far.

53 man roster in bold (no PS yet):

QB Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins
HB Alfred Morris, Roy Helu Jr Davin Meggett
FB Darrel Young
WR Pierre Garcon, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Roberts, Jared Abbrederis, Leonard Hankerson David Gettis
TE Jordan Reed, Joe Don Duncan, Logan Paulsen
OTTrent Williams, Tom Compton
OG Brandon Thomas, Josh LeRibeus
OC Kory Lichtensteiger, Adam Gettis
RG - Geoff Schwartz, Maurice Hurt
RT - Jonathan Martin, Tyler Polumbus

LE Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins
NT Kenrick Ellis, Chris Neild
RE - Antonio Smith, Chris Baker
LOLB Ryan Kerrigan, Darryl Tapp
MLB Brandon Spikes, Perry Riley, Carl Bradford, Keenan Robinson, Will Compton, Josh Hull
ROLB - Brian Orakpo, Brandon Jenkins
CB Deangelo Hall, David Amerson, Loucheiz Purifoy, Javier Arenas, Richard Crawford
FS Louis Delmas, Bacarri Rambo, Pierre Warren
SS - Brandon Meriweather, Phillip Thomas,

K Kai Forbath
P Robert Malone
LS Nick Sundberg

Special Teams: Or whomever we have in those positions.

OFFENSE (25)

DEFENSE (25)



RB Morris Helu Royster Megget was already released by the team for good reason, Royster hasn't been..
The whole rest of the roster I love!

Oh no actually might cut Hull and add another player, looking now. but probably keep for St's
... but looks Great to me unless someone comes up with a special player somewhere
I'd say Chris Thompson should be our 3rd running back

Gotta keep our special teams ace Niles Paul also. He does it all on special teams and is too valuable on them, to not keep.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG


Last edited by turtle28 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64271
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSID412 wrote:
I'm going to say it

UDFA's who stick
Tom Hornsby - P - Memphis
Ed Stinson - DE - Alabama
Max Bullough - MLB - Michigan State
Ricardo Allen - CB - Purdue
Andrew Norwell - OT - Ohio State
Kevin Wenning - QB - Ball State

Final 53 would be

QB Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins, Josh Johnson
HB Alfred Morris, Roy Helu Jr, Chris Thompson
FB Darrel Young
WR Pierre Garcon, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Roberts, Jared Abbrederis, Leonard Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson
TE Jordan Reed, Logan Paulsen, Niles Paul
LT Trent Williams, Tom Compton
OG Brandon Thomas, Josh LeRibeus
OC Kory Lichtensteiger, Adam Gettis
RG - Geoff Schwartz, Maurice Hurt
RT - Jonathan Martin, Tyler Polumbus

LE Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins
NT Kenrick Ellis, Chris Neild
RE - Antonio Smith, Chris Baker
LOLB Ryan Kerrigan, Darryl Tapp
MLB Brandon Spikes, Perry Riley, Carl Bradford, Keenan Robinson
ROLB - Brian Orakpo, Brandon Jenkins
CB Deangelo Hall, David Amerson, Loucheiz Purifoy, Javier Arenas, Richard Crawford, Chase Minnifield
FS Louis Delmas, Bacarri Rambo
SS - Brandon Meriweather, Reed Doughty
K Kai Forbath
P Tom Hornsby
LS Nick Sundberg

Practice squad
Kevin Wenning - QB
Jawan Jamison - RB
Joe Don Duncan - TE
Andrew Norwell - OT
Ed Stinson - DE
Max Bullough - MLB
Ricardo Allen - CB
Pierre Warren - S
I agree with this except you left out Phillip Thomas as a SS Thomas should be our reserve SS - not Doughty. Wink

I agree on the rest though
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 3951
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
This is my first go around for the 53 before UDFA (I do reserve the right to change my mind repeatedly). Please note that I haven't really given these too much thought as I'm just cursorily glancing at the names and what I know of them so far.

53 man roster in bold (no PS yet):

QB Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins
HB Alfred Morris, Roy Helu Jr Davin Meggett
FB Darrel Young
WR Pierre Garcon, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Roberts, Jared Abbrederis, Leonard Hankerson David Gettis
TE Jordan Reed, Joe Don Duncan, Logan Paulsen
OTTrent Williams, Tom Compton
OG Brandon Thomas, Josh LeRibeus
OC Kory Lichtensteiger, Adam Gettis
RG - Geoff Schwartz, Maurice Hurt
RT - Jonathan Martin, Tyler Polumbus

LE Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins
NT Kenrick Ellis, Chris Neild
RE - Antonio Smith, Chris Baker
LOLB Ryan Kerrigan, Darryl Tapp
MLB Brandon Spikes, Perry Riley, Carl Bradford, Keenan Robinson, Will Compton, Josh Hull
ROLB - Brian Orakpo, Brandon Jenkins
CB Deangelo Hall, David Amerson, Loucheiz Purifoy, Javier Arenas, Richard Crawford
FS Louis Delmas, Bacarri Rambo, Pierre Warren
SS - Brandon Meriweather, Phillip Thomas,

K Kai Forbath
P Robert Malone
LS Nick Sundberg

Special Teams: Or whomever we have in those positions.

OFFENSE (25)

DEFENSE (25)



RB Morris Helu Royster Megget was already released by the team for good reason, Royster hasn't been..
The whole rest of the roster I love!

Oh no actually might cut Hull and add another player, looking now. but probably keep for St's
... but looks Great to me unless someone comes up with a special player somewhere
I'd say Chris Thompson should be our 3rd running back

Gotta keep our special teams ace Niles Paul also. He does it all on special teams and is too valuable on them, to not keep.


I would keep Thompson if he looked good in camp and
Paul over Hull
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DCRED


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 3951
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
PSID412 wrote:
I'm going to say it

UDFA's who stick
Tom Hornsby - P - Memphis
Ed Stinson - DE - Alabama
Max Bullough - MLB - Michigan State
Ricardo Allen - CB - Purdue
Andrew Norwell - OT - Ohio State
Kevin Wenning - QB - Ball State

Final 53 would be

QB Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins, Josh Johnson
HB Alfred Morris, Roy Helu Jr, Chris Thompson
FB Darrel Young
WR Pierre Garcon, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Roberts, Jared Abbrederis, Leonard Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson
TE Jordan Reed, Logan Paulsen, Niles Paul
LT Trent Williams, Tom Compton
OG Brandon Thomas, Josh LeRibeus
OC Kory Lichtensteiger, Adam Gettis
RG - Geoff Schwartz, Maurice Hurt
RT - Jonathan Martin, Tyler Polumbus

LE Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins
NT Kenrick Ellis, Chris Neild
RE - Antonio Smith, Chris Baker
LOLB Ryan Kerrigan, Darryl Tapp
MLB Brandon Spikes, Perry Riley, Carl Bradford, Keenan Robinson
ROLB - Brian Orakpo, Brandon Jenkins
CB Deangelo Hall, David Amerson, Loucheiz Purifoy, Javier Arenas, Richard Crawford, Chase Minnifield
FS Louis Delmas, Bacarri Rambo
SS - Brandon Meriweather, Reed Doughty
K Kai Forbath
P Tom Hornsby
LS Nick Sundberg

Practice squad
Kevin Wenning - QB
Jawan Jamison - RB
Joe Don Duncan - TE
Andrew Norwell - OT
Ed Stinson - DE
Max Bullough - MLB
Ricardo Allen - CB
Pierre Warren - S
I agree with this except you left out Phillip Thomas as a SS Thomas should be our reserve SS - not Doughty. Wink

I agree on the rest though


I want Joe Don Duncan on our field THIS year
and Pierre Warren I had to edit this post: because I may have made a mistake looking at his production and athleticism in recommending him but not having time to look into character issues-- new rumor he's leaving to support his family and may only be in the league a few years If he gets drafted-- Huge mistake by me if so -- he needs to go to the PS and prove he wants it if any character concerns etc


Last edited by DCRED on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DCRED


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 3951
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit-rethinking

Last edited by DCRED on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 7914
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Pierre Warren to the Washington Redskins:




_________________

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PSID412


Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Posts: 1397
Location: Bristol England
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
PSID412 wrote:
I'm going to say it

UDFA's who stick
Tom Hornsby - P - Memphis
Ed Stinson - DE - Alabama
Max Bullough - MLB - Michigan State
Ricardo Allen - CB - Purdue
Andrew Norwell - OT - Ohio State
Kevin Wenning - QB - Ball State

Final 53 would be

QB Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins, Josh Johnson
HB Alfred Morris, Roy Helu Jr, Chris Thompson
FB Darrel Young
WR Pierre Garcon, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Roberts, Jared Abbrederis, Leonard Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson
TE Jordan Reed, Logan Paulsen, Niles Paul
LT Trent Williams, Tom Compton
OG Brandon Thomas, Josh LeRibeus
OC Kory Lichtensteiger, Adam Gettis
RG - Geoff Schwartz, Maurice Hurt
RT - Jonathan Martin, Tyler Polumbus

LE Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins
NT Kenrick Ellis, Chris Neild
RE - Antonio Smith, Chris Baker
LOLB Ryan Kerrigan, Darryl Tapp
MLB Brandon Spikes, Perry Riley, Carl Bradford, Keenan Robinson
ROLB - Brian Orakpo, Brandon Jenkins
CB Deangelo Hall, David Amerson, Loucheiz Purifoy, Javier Arenas, Richard Crawford, Chase Minnifield
FS Louis Delmas, Bacarri Rambo
SS - Brandon Meriweather, Reed Doughty
K Kai Forbath
P Tom Hornsby
LS Nick Sundberg

Practice squad
Kevin Wenning - QB
Jawan Jamison - RB
Joe Don Duncan - TE
Andrew Norwell - OT
Ed Stinson - DE
Max Bullough - MLB
Ricardo Allen - CB
Pierre Warren - S
I agree with this except you left out Phillip Thomas as a SS Thomas should be our reserve SS - not Doughty. Wink

I agree on the rest though


I was thinking of putting Thomas on the PS but changed my mind and deleted the wrong name :Facepalm: Oh well glad you like it
_________________

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 7727
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be mine:

QB (3) Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins, Josh Johnson
- all 3 remain, Johnson is here because he's familiar with coach Gruden's system so he can help the other 2 QBs with the playbook.
HB (3) Alfred Morris, Roy Helu Jr, Chris Thompson
- I cut Royster because I think Chris Thompson's speed is something we are lacking at the position otherwise.
FB (1) Darrel Young
- obvious
WR (5) Pierre Garcon, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Roberts, Jared Abbrederis, Aldrick Robinson
- I went with 5 WRs. Gettis can go on the PS, I would put Hankerson on IR to let him recover from his injury. We also have several pass catching options at TE so carrying a ton of WRs isn't necessary.
TE (4) Jordan Reed, Joe Don Duncan, Logan Paulsen, Niles Paul
- Duncan will play IMO, he's a great second receiving TE option if Reed gets hurt again. Paul sticks around for special teams (as a gunner, no more KR).
LT (2) Trent Williams, Tom Compton
- obvious
LG (2) Brandon Thomas, Josh LeRibeus
- obvious
OC (1) Kory Lichtensteiger
- Gettis is undersized and is the least talented of our 10 Olineman. I seriously doubt we carry 10 offensive lineman and Leribeus can play Center.
RG (2) - Geoff Schwartz, Maurice Hurt
- obvious
RT (2) - Jonathan Martin, Tyler Polumbus
- Polumbus sticks around but should be offered up for trade in this scenario IMO.
LE (2) Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins
- obvious
NT (2) Kenrick Ellis, Chris Neild
- obvious
RE (2) - Antonio Smith, Chris Baker
- obvious
LOLB (2) Ryan Kerrigan, Darryl Tapp
- Keeping Tapp is up for debate IMO. I do think he's better than the bottom of the depth chart MLBs though.
MLB (5) Brandon Spikes, Perry Riley, Carl Bradford, Keenan Robinson, Josh Hull
- Hull sticks around for special teams. Bradford takes snaps at MLB & OLB.
ROLB (2) - Brian Orakpo, Brandon Jenkins
- obvious
CB (5) Deangelo Hall, David Amerson, Loucheiz Purifoy, Javier Arenas, Richard Crawford
- This list is pretty obvious to me, Minnifield goes to PS.
FS (2) Louis Delmas, Bacarri Rambo
- Pierre Warren goes to PS.
SS (3) - Brandon Meriweather, Phillip Thomas, Reed Doughty
- Doughty sticks around for special teams.
K (1) Kai Forbath
P (1) UDFA Punter
LS (1) Nick Sundberg

_________________

Thanks to mike23md for the sig

Adopt - a - Redskin
Bashaud Breeland - 20 tackles, 1 FF, 1 INT
Jordan Reed - 14 catches, 150 rec yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
Page 90 of 95

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group