Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 14: Saints War Room (Sign ups are open)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harper41

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porter22 wrote:
Seriously this is the lamest FFMD I've been part of. I undestand the personal problems some mods are having, but then I don't understand why they aren't responding to people, who offer their help.
Sure FFMD needed more rules to make it more realsitic, but IMO it became so complex, that many people don't take part any more. It has been fun the first few times I took part, but starting with last year, it's getting to serious and it's all about complaining and so on. Every comment and joke is taken serious and it's not about the fun anymore...

Yeah. I feel for the mods, its a lot of work, but some of them have been WAY to uptight. This FFMD has been awful, IMO.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Porter22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible to make me an AGM as well? The shark tank will Start in about 12-16 hours and right now only Harper could place bids...
For the shark tank i think we should look for depth at DB, LB and OL.
Injured Reserve: WR Joe Morgan
wwhickok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porter22 wrote:
Seriously this is the lamest FFMD I've been part of. I undestand the personal problems some mods are having, but then I don't understand why they aren't responding to people, who offer their help.
Sure FFMD needed more rules to make it more realsitic, but IMO it became so complex, that many people don't take part any more. It has been fun the first few times I took part, but starting with last year, it's getting to serious and it's all about complaining and so on. Every comment and joke is taken serious and it's not about the fun anymore...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that feels that way. Seriously there has been several occassions where I've made a comment and it's taken the wrong way, too seriously, or w/e (usually by the same person) and then I get a "lecturized" response.

I've heard mods complaining about being pestered about all these questions but in reality, it's the same question over and over, because instead of just giving a straight, detailed response, the majority of them keep the responses so vague and brief that it just adds further confusion.

And don't even get me started on these Tier Hints... I don't understand why we don't get any until midway through the time period in which the current Tier is accepting bids. Should be a day ahead on these hints imo.

The Value system they're using leaves a lot to be desired imo. This is the first FFMD I've been a GM for, I did FFMD2 as a member of the staff for Pittsburgh (just not the GM). It really has me debating whether I want to take part next year.

Harper and I usually have a disagreement on some sort of issue in almost every mock we do together, lol, sorry Harper, we both know it's true, but I enjoy doing mocks with him and the other posters that frequent these GM Mocks. But man...this FFMD...the fun and the life is slowly being sucked out of it.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Breesus mode

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
Porter22 wrote:

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that feels that way. Seriously there has been several occassions where I've made a comment and it's taken the wrong way, too seriously, or w/e (usually by the same person) and then I get a "lecturized" response.

I've heard mods complaining about being pestered about all these questions but in reality, it's the same question over and over, because instead of just giving a straight, detailed response, the majority of them keep the responses so vague and brief that it just adds further confusion.

And don't even get me started on these Tier Hints... I don't understand why we don't get any until midway through the time period in which the current Tier is accepting bids. Should be a day ahead on these hints imo.

The Value system they're using leaves a lot to be desired imo. This is the first FFMD I've been a GM for, I did FFMD2 as a member of the staff for Pittsburgh (just not the GM). It really has me debating whether I want to take part next year.

Harper and I usually have a disagreement on some sort of issue in almost every mock we do together, lol, sorry Harper, we both know it's true, but I enjoy doing mocks with him and the other posters that frequent these GM Mocks. But man...this FFMD...the fun and the life is slowly being sucked out of it.

I've noticed that, whats been up with the mods lately?
wwhickok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen, I'm not sure if it's even a need for you but I was wondering if you had any interest in some sort of low end deal for ILB Larry Foote (obviously not a long term solution even if it is a need)

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Breesus mode

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
Gentlemen, I'm not sure if it's even a need for you but I was wondering if you had any interest in some sort of low end deal for ILB Larry Foote (obviously not a long term solution even if it is a need)

I think we will roll with Hawthorne and Lofton, they both played well last year
wwhickok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breesus mode wrote:
wwhickok wrote:

Sounds good, if you desire any depth, i'm pretty open minded about what I'm willing to accept, just let me know.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Breesus mode

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
Breesus mode wrote:
wwhickok wrote:

Sounds good, if you desire any depth, i'm pretty open minded about what I'm willing to accept, just let me know.

Alright we'll let you know
Iceman88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My client Louis Delmas is pleased that you have interest in his services. He has been pulled to the Agency and I will be representing him. The deadline to make an offer is until 10:00 PM EST. Looking forward to your offer!

Props to Kempes ^
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 24 hour shark tank ban will be the result of anyone editing a post with the purpose of voiding a contract offer. Once you bid, you are on the hook for that contract until another team outbids you.

Again. Editing your post and replacing it with the word "void" will result in a 24 hour ban from the shark tank.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really classy.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Harper41

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Really classy.

We bid on one of your free agents and you didn't notice? I'm not even sorry, theirs nothing to be sorry about. I ain't mad people are bidding on Malcolm Jenkins.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Harper41

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol were about to get screwed AGAIN because of Tatupu and others crying that they were to lazy to take 5 seconds and bid on Baldwin.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Breesus mode

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
lol were about to get screwed AGAIN because of Tatupu and others crying that they were to lazy to take 5 seconds and bid on Baldwin.

What happened?
Harper41

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breesus mode wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

What happened?

Long story and I'm way to frustrated to type it out. Go read the FFMD general discussion, it sums it up.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: