Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 14: Saints War Room (Sign ups are open)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Porter22


Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Posts: 2499
Location: Weyhe, Germany
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked at our cap situation after Graham, Bush and Collins staying with us and we currently have 3.656.610,97 in cap space.

The next step will be the RFA offer period but after looking through the thread, I can't see any interesting players.
_________________
Adopt a Saint 2014:

QB Drew Brees - 333 YDs ; 1 TD ; 1 INT ; 2 YDs rushing

DB Patrick Robinson - 3 Tackles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Porter22


Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Posts: 2499
Location: Weyhe, Germany
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We now have our own spreadsheet including our cap. PM me if you wanna have the link !
_________________
Adopt a Saint 2014:

QB Drew Brees - 333 YDs ; 1 TD ; 1 INT ; 2 YDs rushing

DB Patrick Robinson - 3 Tackles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21604
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tier 1 wrote:
DE Julius Peppers
OT Eugene Monroe
CB Alterraun Verner
DT Randy Starks
WR Hakeem Nicks
CB Antonio Cromartie


Tier 2 wrote:
WR Golden Tate
DE Michael Johnson
DT Henry Melton
OT Branden Albert
OG Jon Asamoah
CB Carlos Rogers


Tier 3 wrote:
OLB Jason Worilds
WR Anquan Boldin
CB Charles Tillman
DT Jason Hatcher
OT Michael Oher
LB Karlos Dansby


Tier 4 wrote:
DE Arthur Jones
RB Knowshon Moreno
S Antoine Bethea
QB Josh McCown
OG Geoff Schwartz
DT Linval Joseph


Tier 5 wrote:
DE Jared Allen
OT Jordan Gross
OG Chris Snee
WR Jeremy Maclin
LB Brandon Spikes
CB Ike Taylor



Heres the list of guys in the talent agency. Any guys you think we should pursue? I wouldn't mind throwing some offers out on Jordan Gross and Cromartie.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saint-Anger_13


Joined: 03 Mar 2012
Posts: 334
Location: Fairfax, IA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offense: Jerricho Cotchery WR, LaRod Stephens-Howling RB, Joe Webb WR, Geoff Schwartz OL.

Defense: Walter Thurmond CB, Eric Wright CB, Al Woods DE, Alex Carrington DE

I feel like making a run at these can only add depth and have quality high reward/ low risk.

Any objections? Come at me bro Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21604
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Webb? Errrr what Laughing
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saint-Anger_13


Joined: 03 Mar 2012
Posts: 334
Location: Fairfax, IA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Joe Webb? Errrr what Laughing


Decent WR for a cheap price, he was better as a WR than QB. But being in Minn. he was forced into a role he had no reason to be in. Plus throw in the coaching and how many QBs Minn. had. He can catch and would look better with a QB who can put it places where he at least has a chance at the ball.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Breesus mode


Joined: 26 Feb 2014
Posts: 496
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can I join?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21604
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breesus mode wrote:
can I join?

Definitely, things are pretty slow though. We've got no money so we're really not doing much until the draft
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Breesus mode


Joined: 26 Feb 2014
Posts: 496
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Breesus mode wrote:
can I join?

Definitely, things are pretty slow though. We've got no money so we're really not doing much until the draft

Yeah, I looked through the thread, that blows. What could I do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21604
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breesus mode wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Breesus mode wrote:
can I join?

Definitely, things are pretty slow though. We've got no money so we're really not doing much until the draft

Yeah, I looked through the thread, that blows. What could I do?

As of right now, sit tight. Scout some draft prospects. We're really not doing much of anything until the draft but we'll post potential cuts/signings/trades in here and feel free to give your vote/opinion on them.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Breesus mode


Joined: 26 Feb 2014
Posts: 496
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Breesus mode wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Breesus mode wrote:
can I join?

Definitely, things are pretty slow though. We've got no money so we're really not doing much until the draft

Yeah, I looked through the thread, that blows. What could I do?

As of right now, sit tight. Scout some draft prospects. We're really not doing much of anything until the draft but we'll post potential cuts/signings/trades in here and feel free to give your vote/opinion on them.

Okay, can I get the docs and codes that i saw earlier in this thread for the team?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21604
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never ended up making codes. Porter can send you the doc with our cap space.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Breesus mode


Joined: 26 Feb 2014
Posts: 496
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Never ended up making codes. Porter can send you the doc with our cap space.

Ah I saw posts about other teams using codes and thought we were, my bad. Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Porter22


Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Posts: 2499
Location: Weyhe, Germany
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously this is the lamest FFMD I've been part of. I undestand the personal problems some mods are having, but then I don't understand why they aren't responding to people, who offer their help.
Sure FFMD needed more rules to make it more realsitic, but IMO it became so complex, that many people don't take part any more. It has been fun the first few times I took part, but starting with last year, it's getting to serious and it's all about complaining and so on. Every comment and joke is taken serious and it's not about the fun anymore...
_________________
Adopt a Saint 2014:

QB Drew Brees - 333 YDs ; 1 TD ; 1 INT ; 2 YDs rushing

DB Patrick Robinson - 3 Tackles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Breesus mode


Joined: 26 Feb 2014
Posts: 496
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porter22 wrote:
Seriously this is the lamest FFMD I've been part of. I undestand the personal problems some mods are having, but then I don't understand why they aren't responding to people, who offer their help.
Sure FFMD needed more rules to make it more realsitic, but IMO it became so complex, that many people don't take part any more. It has been fun the first few times I took part, but starting with last year, it's getting to serious and it's all about complaining and so on. Every comment and joke is taken serious and it's not about the fun anymore...

That blows, I thought it would be fun but there is nothing for any of us to do. FYI can you send me the roster sheet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group