Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '14 Miami Dolphins War Room: #130 3/18 9am
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:
I'd just like to say that I think it's insanity that DeAnthony Thomas was available in the 5th round and you passed on him. Guy would have been an excellent kick and punt returner, and could play a Dexter McCluster type role in the offense all at a very cheap price. I was unaware Jeff Ireland was now running FFMD in his free time.

I wouldn't draft a KR at all. Good returns are a product of the entire team and the coordinator.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:
I'd just like to say that I think it's insanity that DeAnthony Thomas was available in the 5th round and you passed on him. Guy would have been an excellent kick and punt returner, and could play a Dexter McCluster type role in the offense all at a very cheap price. I was unaware Jeff Ireland was now running FFMD in his free time.

I wouldn't draft a KR at all. Good returns are a product of the entire team and the coordinator.

Please notice the word "and," which is a conjunction. When you come upon the word "and" in the future, it's important you read the rest of the sentence to understand what the writer is saying.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Yea he's probably gonna go around 5-7 round in the real draft, buddy. We've already signed Quintin Demps and Devin Hester to be our return guy(s). No point in drafting a gadget player just to be a gadget player. He isn't a very good RB, and doesn't run very good routes as a WR. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, DAT got exposed this year. I'd take him in the 7th round.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orangetiktac wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Yea he's probably gonna go around 5-7 round in the real draft, buddy. We've already signed Quintin Demps and Devin Hester to be our return guy(s). No point in drafting a gadget player just to be a gadget player. He isn't a very good RB, and doesn't run very good routes as a WR. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, DAT got exposed this year. I'd take him in the 7th round.

agreed..
MiamiGuy13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we got Lache Seastrunk, who if youve never seen, is absolutely electric. I flew out to Arizona for the UCF Baylor Fiesta Bowl ( i went to ucf) , and this man was absolutely lightning. He is a great addition to our backfield
Emerica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Cry me a river.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiamiGuy13 wrote:
we got Lache Seastrunk, who if youve never seen, is absolutely electric. I flew out to Arizona for the UCF Baylor Fiesta Bowl ( i went to ucf) , and this man was absolutely lightning. He is a great addition to our backfield

Yea I am excited we were able to draft him. I think he is the 5th RB in ths draft. Great addition. I honestly think in this situation he would start game 1 over MJD

Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:
WaterBear56 wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Please notice the word "and," which is a conjunction. When you come upon the word "and" in the future, it's important you read the rest of the sentence to understand what the writer is saying.

McCluster is useless on offense, only decent as a returner. It wasn't even worth mentioning.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerica wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Cry me a river.

Dude all you ever say is playmaker this and playmaker that. HELLO WE ARE DOLPHINS FANS! We have playmakers (Now we have Seastrunk's quickness) and we don't have o-line and safeties. We didn't need to trade a 1 2 3 for Watkins and we don't need some 5-9 160 kick returner when we need depth everywhere but our deepest position of WR.

Olivier Vernon
2014 Stats: 1 SACK 3 TCKLs 0 FF
xXxHOUSEDxXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phinsnation84 wrote:
Emerica wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Cry me a river.

Dude all you ever say is playmaker this and playmaker that. HELLO WE ARE DOLPHINS FANS! We have playmakers (Now we have Seastrunk's quickness) and we don't have o-line and safeties. We didn't need to trade a 1 2 3 for Watkins and we don't need some 5-9 160 kick returner when we need depth everywhere but our deepest position of WR.

All I'm saying is I'm convinced Jeff Ireland is now running FFMD in his spare time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy if any of these guys were our pick, IMHO they are the best values at this point:

Scattershot
Blaster
Top Cat
Buttercup
Donald Duck
White Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman wrote:
I would be happy if any of these guys were our pick, IMHO they are the best values at this point:

Scattershot
Blaster
Top Cat
Buttercup
Donald Duck
White Knight

huge fan of scattershot and blaster
orangetiktac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our pick is later tonight and I'll be at work. I'll put my big board down now:

1. Buttercup - Absolute steal this late
2. Footloose - Love this guy's potential
3. Cloudraker - Solid, fits the scheme, school produces this position lately
4. EV-9D9 - Last decent guy left at the position

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love me some Scattershot. Here would be my big board.

1. Scattershot
2. Perceptor
3. Ultra Magnus (Steal at this point)

Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scattershot would be a nice pick.

We pick at 9 correct?

Ravens are confirmed to have our 7th rounder.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 76 of 78

Jump to: