Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Phew. I was going to say Lee would be a terrible pick. Wanted Jimmy G but Yankey is a mauler. I can live with that.

Jimmy G is gone he went #34

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 43 Catches 561 Yards 2 TDs
Mariota or Bust
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Phew. I was going to say Lee would be a terrible pick. Wanted Jimmy G but Yankey is a mauler. I can live with that.

Jimmy G is gone he went #34

Well then thank you for not taking lee. Dude has bust written all over him.
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sorry guys. Started a new job today.

I love the Yankey pick. I selected him in another GM with Tampa at the exact same pick. I love his ability to play both OG spots! Versatile kid, who fits very well into our scheme.

I still would love to grab a young, developmental LT.
DaMike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to congratulate you guys for laughing at our first round pick trade offer for Revis just to turn around and release him in real life. You guys really did good on that one! Laughing
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Just want to congratulate you guys for laughing at our first round pick trade offer for Revis just to turn around and release him in real life. You guys really did good on that one! Laughing

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
DaMike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes
Your GM wants to be a jerk and laugh at the offer and you now can't take a little ribbing? Come on now.
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes
Your GM wants to be a jerk and laugh at the offer and you now can't take a little ribbing? Come on now.

I laughed because your offer was a joke!

The fact we released him in real life has no impact or relevance whatsoever. They signed Verner in real life which made Revis expendable. We never planned on getting rid of him...
DaMike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes

The fact we released him in real life has no impact or relevance whatsoever. They signed Verner in real life which made Revis expendable. We never planned on getting rid of him...
You're paying Revis how much to play soft zone coverage? Well played. Well played.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes

You're paying Revis how much to play soft zone coverage? Well played. Well played.

Your going about this all wrong. Being a jerk isn't going to make us trade him to you now Laughing

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
DaMike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes

Your going about this all wrong. Being a jerk isn't going to make us trade him to you now Laughing
We don't want him now. Just giving you a somewhat friendly remind. Wink
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes

Remind what that we laughed at your offer?

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
DaMike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes

We were kicking the tires but I believe it was our 1st for Revis and your 2nd. I believe 1st round value. Not a bad offer for a player you couldn't get a conditional pick for in da real world.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the time he was still on our team, stop acting like the two have any correlation. I would still decline that terrible offer, so I'm not sure what your little "haha told you so" act is for.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes

Honestly, it doesn't matter what type of coverage he is playing. We weren't prepared to offer Verner the money he was going to get in this. So Revis was our only/best option.

We valued him much higher then what you offered. I may be wrong, because it was so long ago, but I told you how we valued him. And you came back with an offer that was much, much less. Idk why we are spending so much time on this....
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
DaMike wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Dabeatit Rolling Eyes

We were kicking the tires but I believe it was our 1st for Revis and your 2nd. I believe 1st round value. Not a bad offer for a player you couldn't get a conditional pick for in da real world.

DaMike is Dalost. I still laugh at you for making that offer Laughing

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 41 of 44

Jump to: