Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Super Bowl Game Day Thread - OMAHA!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMG1713 wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
http://thebiglead.com/2014/02/03/here-are-over-1000-text-messages-that-richie-incognito-and-jonathan-martin-allegedly-exchanged/#sthash.iaP4gxzO.uxfs

Man... Incognito is about as college frat boy as you can get. Martin doesn't come off too great, either.

thats how i thought of incognito before. he is an idiot but thats who he is
martin i see him as a quiet weirdo kinda guy. he wanted to be "cool" and then he couldnt handle it anymore

damn those guys talk about females 24/7 dayum
martin should have just quit and looked like a puss
now he looks like a puss. who lied. is a weirdo. and now these texts are all over making him looks like a weirdo pervert.
im sure he whined to his family about how they did this and that to him. and the parents got lawyers and made him feel all better. and now they have to read all of that.... welp

new sig... sorry alex
KEGster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who/what is to blame for the way Seattle gang beat down their opponent in the Super Bowl while we sleep walked for 30 minutes?

The coaching staff or lack of leadership?
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEGster wrote:
So who/what is to blame for the way Seattle gang beat down their opponent in the Super Bowl while we sleep walked for 30 minutes?

The coaching staff or lack of leadership?

im a pretty negative person... call myself a realist when gf or family complains Laughing

but boy you take it to another level man

we have tons of leadership and and i believe our staff is also great
the team was just kinda overwhelmed with the stage imo and took a while to just breathe and settle down.

new sig... sorry alex
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, leadership is not the issue at all. Flat out they were the more composed team, while we came out too anxious.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
AMG1713 wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
http://thebiglead.com/2014/02/03/here-are-over-1000-text-messages-that-richie-incognito-and-jonathan-martin-allegedly-exchanged/#sthash.iaP4gxzO.uxfs

Man... Incognito is about as college frat boy as you can get. Martin doesn't come off too great, either.

thats how i thought of incognito before. he is an idiot but thats who he is
martin i see him as a quiet weirdo kinda guy. he wanted to be "cool" and then he couldnt handle it anymore

damn those guys talk about females 24/7 dayum
martin should have just quit and looked like a puss
now he looks like a puss. who lied. is a weirdo. and now these texts are all over making him looks like a weirdo pervert.
im sure he whined to his family about how they did this and that to him. and the parents got lawyers and made him feel all better. and now they have to read all of that.... welp

I felt bad for Martin at first but after reading these texts, my opinion has changed.
9erNation2013

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening to the local sports radio here in South Florida and they said "I wonder how does San Fran feel knowing they are the 2nd best team in the league and they cannot get out of their own division for the next few years." Sigh....how frustrating.
KEGster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9erNation2013 wrote:
Listening to the local sports radio here in South Florida and they said "I wonder how does San Fran feel knowing they are the 2nd best team in the league and they cannot get out of their own division for the next few years." Sigh....how frustrating.

Their stadium is a huge advantage, one we will never be able to match. I expect their offense to also improve with more weapons. They basically had 3 difference makers (if you include Wilson) and 1 of them (Harvin) didn't even play in the NFC title game
9erNation2013

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree totally. Just aggravating that we finally get a quality coach to end our bad years and they become a POWER HOUSE. Crazy!
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Its the ADDERALL!!!
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Russell Wilson is attending the Rangers' spring training. Wouldn't it be funny if he decides to go play pro baseball after winning a SB? I don't think it will happen but just saying...
big9erfan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Yeah, leadership is not the issue at all. Flat out they were the more composed team, while we came out too anxious.

Am I the only one who thinks that there have been several games this year where we have come out unprepared, and that there are careless things this team does that have gone unfixed all year?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thing that comes to my mind is the consistent play clock issues. I think this will improve but this was a big issue in 2013 for sure.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9erNation2013 wrote:
First thing that comes to my mind is the consistent play clock issues. I think this will improve but this was a big issue in 2013 for sure.

Who knows, maybe all our play clock mismanagements were due to refs giving us 25 seconds rather than 40.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=17664959#17664959

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that there have been several games this year where we have come out unprepared, and that there are careless things this team does that have gone unfixed all year?

Like which games? There have been games where we haven't executed in the early going, but flat out came unprepared? I'm not sure about that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9erNation2013 wrote:

The play clock issues actually started to improve in the postseason? How? I'm not sure but we rarely wasted any timeouts which was a plus. Hopefully we could take that into next year and keep our timeouts for end of halfs. However, we are bound to still have some issues at times due to all the movement we do pre-snap.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: