Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kilgore gets arrested.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Kilgore gets arrested. Reply with quote

Great way to start the offseason.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/31/49ers-guard-daniel-kilgore-arrested-for-public-intoxication/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should get a good slap in the back of the head from Boone.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
struby3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Public intox charges are just plain silly. I understand that they theoretically cut down on the possibility of drunken crime, but it's still dumb. When I'm drunk as hell and need to walk home, I just want to get home, throw in a frozen pizza, watch sports center, and fall asleep. I have no intention of burglarizing a home or attacking a woman. The BAC limit for a public intox should be twice the limit for driving. Above .16, you get a ticket. Below .16, have fun walking home and being amazed at how "tasty" a Jack's frozen pizza is.
AndyLeesAunt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything, he should be given the key to the city.

Walking home plastered > Driving home plastered
rudyZ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the comments on that article made fun of Harbaugh for being an "enabler"... that was ridiculously ironic (or moronic?), considering it was probably a seahawks fan (because they're the only fan base in the NFL that seems to comment on every 9er-related news). Enabler... yes...

I guess my parents are enablers too, because they never said anything when I had a beer on a warm summer day.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
oldman9er

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drinking alcohol anywhere is just shameful! Bad! Bad, Kilgore!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cops have nothing better to do than mess with a guy walking his drunk [inappropriate/removed] home. They must be Raider fans haha.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least he didn't go full Aldon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

struby3 wrote:
Public intox charges are just plain silly. I understand that they theoretically cut down on the possibility of drunken crime, but it's still dumb. When I'm drunk as hell and need to walk home, I just want to get home, throw in a frozen pizza, watch sports center, and fall asleep. I have no intention of burglarizing a home or attacking a woman. The BAC limit for a public intox should be twice the limit for driving. Above .16, you get a ticket. Below .16, have fun walking home and being amazed at how "tasty" a Jack's frozen pizza is.

I guess it depends on where you are, but if you get picked up just for being tuned up in public they usually just throw you in the drunk tank for the night and fine you with no charges. Usually you dont get charged with public intoxication unless you're being a complete [inappropriate/removed]. My guess is that he was being completely uncooperative, and if not the charges will be dropped.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
Gore Whore 21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
struby3 wrote:

I guess it depends on where you are, but if you get picked up just for being tuned up in public they usually just throw you in the drunk tank for the night and fine you with no charges. Usually you dont get charged with public intoxication unless you're being a complete [inappropriate/removed]. My guess is that he was being completely uncooperative, and if not the charges will be dropped.

EDIT: After reading this I'm 99% sure there wil be no charges. A fine and a night in the drunk tank is all that will come of this.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
4evera9er

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggest non-event. That could've happened to anybody and he handled it well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: