Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LaMichael James Wants Out - RIP 2012 Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

757-NINER wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
Tony Jerod-Eddie was a really good pickup from 2012, although he was a UDFA.

Hopefully Joe Looney can step into the starting C role or something, just to salvage the draft.

I think James could contribute for us on offense, but his constant complaining is just annoying at this point...not to mention he's told off fans on twitter after bad games. Decent football player but seems like a obnoxious person.

There is no way to salvage that draft at this point. It was a disaster for us.

Seriously. That was Scot McCloughan bad. Granted it was a pretty bad class in all, there should be no excuse that we did not get one quality player.

Yea, hate to say it but damn, Baalke screwed the pooch on that one. I hope that doesn't mean this year's class will be duds too. That would seem to follow a pattern...great drafts in odd years, bad drafts in even ones.

I feel like there's not going to be a whole lot of middle ground with Baalke's drafts; either they're going to be home runs, or they are going to be complete bombs. Maybe it's due to the nature of the prospects he prefers.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: