Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Superbowl Tickets Still Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tohnren

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetfuel wrote:
theJ wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
jetfuel wrote:
I don't think this has to do with the weather. New York is very expensive and then add a super bowl to it. The common man can not go. They have priced themselves out so bad. The Economy is still in the tank and people just can afford the trip. It has become even more business guys. I saw on stub hub they had a sky box seats they wanted $595,000. That is just stupid.

wat

I wonder how long people are going to keep that? That phrase stopped being true about 2 years ago, maybe longer.

Newsflash, the economy is fine. Has been for a while.

I'm a fan of the cold weather super bowl, but even i have to admit this probably has to do with the inclement weather. Though i would like to see a true apples to apples comparison for past years too. Where there still seats available last year at this time? And how much were they going for?

I like to know what state you live in because it is really bad here in Maine. There are no jobs and schools are cutting education fast. Pretty much all of the north east is hurting from the freezing cold weather that has taken most of the money from the common man. It may be good in other states but up here in the north east it is not good at all. If the locals don't have the money they will not go.

Don't worry, you're not alone. I don't know anybody who is better off than they were a few years ago. Nobody gets raises, and employers don't replace employees they lose but instead just run super low on staff. Prices for everything have disproportionately increased. Food from the grocery store has become a massive expense, for instance. We spend a lot less money on luxuries nowadays than we used to. The Super Bowl is certainly prohibitively priced, too.

On top of that, cold weather or beautiful weather, can you really argue with the living room experience of the NFL? You've got a bathroom a few feet from you, your friends all nearby, whatever food you want to prepare, and all the great angles and close up HD that the NFL camera crew can provide. For a lot of people going to the game might just equate to spending thousands for a worse experience than the one they could have gotten just staying home.
coors

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know what the final word was? Did they sell out, if not, were they close? I'd love to know.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: