You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tim Ryan - New Color Analyst

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gridirongorilla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Tim Ryan - New Color Analyst Reply with quote

He's really good in the booth, imo, has excellent insight.

Really good break-down by him regarding Kaep, the team and how we ended the last three seasons.

http://www.49ers.com/video/audio/Tim-Ryan-on-New-Post-Its-Almost-Surreal/722ed78e-c254-492c-972b-d836a7f114fa
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim Ryan - New Color Analyst Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:

Really good break-down by him regarding Kaep, the team and how we ended the last three seasons.

http://www.49ers.com/video/audio/Tim-Ryan-on-New-Post-Its-Almost-Surreal/722ed78e-c254-492c-972b-d836a7f114fa

I really liked E.D. but with his NFL Network stuff he couldnt be around as much as was needed. I love Tim Ryan, but for my own selfish reasons I dont want him as the color analyst for the Niners radio broadcasts. I enjoy him on the FOX side of things, so I lose that.

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
gridirongorilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim Ryan - New Color Analyst Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

I really liked E.D. but with his NFL Network stuff he couldnt be around as much as was needed. I love Tim Ryan, but for my own selfish reasons I dont want him as the color analyst for the Niners radio broadcasts. I enjoy him on the FOX side of things, so I lose that.

I'm with you on that. Always like his analysis, though, either way.

I'm happy to see E.D., another former niner, doing well with a national gig. Not enough niner taliking heads out there.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: