Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hard Knocks?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Hard Knocks? Reply with quote

Personally I would love it if we did. Reggie doesnt sound like he wants to.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/21/eight-teams-can-be-forced-to-do-hard-knocks/
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a thread in NFL Gen about this already and I posted my opinion in it, but it got deleted? Its so weird, ive seen abunch of threads lately, ones that arent bad whatsoever, get deleted randomly. Anyways, this is basically what I said. I dont think Allen is really the coach who would want to be on the show, but I think we would really be a popular choice among fans for it. We have a top 5 pick, who will most likely be a QB which makes for an exciting story, 60+ million in cap space for vets, some interesting potential camp battles, so hilarious guys on the roster, and some savvy vets like Woodson. Add in the fact we are the most polarizing franchise in the entire NFL. All those components seems to make a pretty interesting season of Hard Knocks. I personally wouldnt want to be on it, as I would hate for unneeded drama in camp.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
reyjrios

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO WAY!! We need to focus on football. Nothing good ever comes from reality TV...They always end in divorce and alcohol abuse. haha

Seriously our franchise has is just now laying down a decent foundation. We don't need any distractions. We simply can't afford em.

The Nation will rise again. We are everywhere!
dawsonleery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it could actually be a good thing for Dennis Allen. See the other side of him, not that bored looking dude on the sideline. He was awesome when he was mic'd up vs San Diego. Even though I heard Mark Davis told DA to show more energy on the sidelines.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: