Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoff Chances/Record Prediction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reggiesucks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:

This is one of the highest SoS I've seen in a long time. Jameis Winston come on down.

I'd have to agree. Unless we get Bridgewater or Manziel this year it's the Famous Jameis/ Brett Hundley tour! Looking at that schedule the Raiders will be lucky to be 4-12 next year. This will probably DA's last ride. If he could squeeze 7-8 wins out of this he deserves an extension. You don't even have to look at the teams just look at the coaches he's matching up with. Every coach I have listed will give him a coaching lesson.

Home:
Bills
Dolphins
Niners (Harbaugh)
Cardinals (Arians)
Broncos (Manning/Fox)
Chiefs (Reid)
Chargers

Away:
Pats (Belichick)
Jets
Browns
Hawks (Carroll)
Rams (Fisher)
Broncos (Manning/Fox)
Chiefs (Reid)
Chargers
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggiesucks wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:

This is one of the highest SoS I've seen in a long time. Jameis Winston come on down.

I'd have to agree. Unless we get Bridgewater or Manziel this year it's the Famous Jameis/ Brett Hundley tour! Looking at that schedule the Raiders will be lucky to be 4-12 next year. This will probably DA's last ride. If he could squeeze 7-8 wins out of this he deserves an extension. You don't even have to look at the teams just look at the coaches he's matching up with. Every coach I have listed will give him a coaching lesson.

Home:
Bills
Dolphins
Niners (Harbaugh)
Cardinals (Arians)
Broncos (Manning/Fox)
Chiefs (Reid)
Chargers

Away:
Pats (Belichick)
Jets
Browns
Hawks (Carroll)
Rams (Fisher)
Broncos (Manning/Fox)
Chiefs (Reid)
Chargers

So don't draft a qb this year and build the team for Jameis/Hundley/Mariota? I would be ok with that though it would hurt.
Reggiesucks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Reggiesucks wrote:
[quote="Baggabonez

Home:
Bills
Dolphins
Niners (Harbaugh)
Cardinals (Arians)
Broncos (Manning/Fox)
Chiefs (Reid)
Chargers

Away:
Pats (Belichick)
Jets
Browns
Hawks (Carroll)
Rams (Fisher)
Broncos (Manning/Fox)
Chiefs (Reid)
Chargers

So don't draft a qb this year and build the team for Jameis/Hundley/Mariota? I would be ok with that though it would hurt.[/quote]

We have to get a top QB. If we don't get Teddy or Johnny Football it's going to be tough anyway. Look at that schedule. That's basically the Who's Who of NFL coaches. There's no QB in Free Agency in my opinion that you could build a team around.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggiesucks wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Reggiesucks wrote:
[quote="Baggabonez

Home:
Bills
Dolphins
Niners (Harbaugh)
Cardinals (Arians)
Broncos (Manning/Fox)
Chiefs (Reid)
Chargers

Away:
Pats (Belichick)
Jets
Browns
Hawks (Carroll)
Rams (Fisher)
Broncos (Manning/Fox)
Chiefs (Reid)
Chargers

So don't draft a qb this year and build the team for Jameis/Hundley/Mariota? I would be ok with that though it would hurt.

We have to get a top QB. If we don't get Teddy or Johnny Football it's going to be tough anyway. Look at that schedule. That's basically the Who's Who of NFL coaches. There's no QB in Free Agency in my opinion that you could build a team around.[/quote]

If we get Johnny Football, we're going to be a huge mess.

Bolansho Boro Begoz
Speed_Wrench

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:

Did anyone else notice the top 8 slots are afc west nfc west teams?
dante9876

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cause all teams in the same division play the same teams except two games. That's why sos is so silly. Off course our sos is strong we play in a division who had 3 playoff teams. Then we play both teams that was in the NFC championship game this year. The west divisions play each other so all our sos is going to be strong.

Edit let me add the only reason our sos is the strongest is cause we can't play ourselves. We the team that's bringing down the other top 7 sos down.
Dessie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GJT1347 wrote:
we know like 12 guys who will be raiders next year. i'd say it's a tad bit early for predictions..... but i'll say 16-0

+1 although we may fade down the stretch with only 12 players.
#clueless
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
GJT1347 wrote:
we know like 12 guys who will be raiders next year. i'd say it's a tad bit early for predictions..... but i'll say 16-0

+1 although we may fade down the stretch with only 12 players.

That's enough to play offense, defense and special teams with a 12th man cheering them on. I say superbowl or bust.

Been wanting to do this for a while now. Let's see what happens.
OakleyCap

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to find a quality right guard in the draft and hopefully find some playmakers on both sides of the ball during this off-season. Personally I'd like to see us improve the front seven, interior offensive line, and find a couple playmakers on the offensive side of the ball and then tank for Winston.
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakleyCap wrote:
We need to find a quality right guard in the draft and hopefully find some playmakers on both sides of the ball during this off-season. Personally I'd like to see us improve the front seven, interior offensive line, and find a couple playmakers on the offensive side of the ball and then tank for Winston.

I think that may be impossible, though the jags seem to be doing the same thing. The Jags will probably select clowney as they are not smart enough to realize that if they don't take a good qb, they'll be back in the bottom 5 next year but oh well. I think our schedule is just a nightmare, but honestly I wouldn't be opposed to taking a qb this year if available and getting DGB (calvin johnson 2.0) in the draft next year, assuming he falls because of weed
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
or do they follow the Al Davis model and bring in a Javon Walker?

OK, you can leave now. We don't appreciate rude people in here!!!

Are you serious?

Pretty sure he was joking. When he is serious u can tell.

Yep Smile You win, BP fails.... as always.

PM sig requests.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
or do they follow the Al Davis model and bring in a Javon Walker?

OK, you can leave now. We don't appreciate rude people in here!!!

Are you serious?

Pretty sure he was joking. When he is serious u can tell.

Yep Smile You win, BP fails.... as always.

Lulz….. I thought you were ignoring all my posts. How'd you read that one Shocked

As for the Raiders record, there will be some parity you can count on that. Some of these top teams in 2013 will flatten out. A lot is going to depend on the this offseason and building a defense that can compete first in the division and then being able to hang w/ some tough teams in the NFC West in a brawl.

Marked improvement for this team will be a 6 win season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: