Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 schedule

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ericr0319


Joined: 31 Jul 2006
Posts: 1075
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: 2014 schedule Reply with quote

Home
Atlanta - W
NO - W
TB - W
Chicago - W
Detroit - W
Pittsburg - W
Cleveland - W
Seattle - L

Away
Atlanta - L
NO - L
TB - W
Minnesota - W
Green Bay - L
Cincinnati - L
Baltimore - W
Philadelphia - L

Early thoughts
Pretty tough schedule, and because of the road games.

I can see three scheduled national televised TV games here.

1. One of our division games
2. Seattle, third year in a row with them.
3. Then Philadelphia.

How you guys like the schedule?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cpanthers178990


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 2956
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're probably getting a few more Primetime games this year. Also I would change that Philly L to a Dub than I would agree that is a likely outcome for next year.
_________________
SuperCam Career stat track.
48 GP
11,299 Pass Yards
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dingo18287


Most Valuable Poster

Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Posts: 9318
Location: With Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer at the Coffee Shop.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's way too early to predict W/L's for next year. Got draft, free agency, and injuries to view. Should be a fun year though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21262
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dingo18287 wrote:
I think it's way too early to predict W/L's for next year. Got draft, free agency, and injuries to view. Should be a fun year though.


Pretty much this. It's cool to see who we get to play, but it's a long time before we can start predicting Wins and Loses.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toughguy77


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2008
Location: South Cackalack
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great chance I'm going to the Green Bay game at Lambeau depending on when it is
_________________
*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Mike Davis Watch
121 CAR 662 YDS 8TDS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Impulser12000


Joined: 02 Mar 2005
Posts: 2336
Location: SO CAL
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schedule sux because there's nothing on the west coast where I am. and for some reason I can see calvin Johnson going ape crazy vs. our secondary unless we have a major overhaul this offseason
_________________


CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cpanthers178990


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 2956
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Dingo18287 wrote:
I think it's way too early to predict W/L's for next year. Got draft, free agency, and injuries to view. Should be a fun year though.


Pretty much this. It's cool to see who we get to play, but it's a long time before we can start predicting Wins and Loses.




Let us have our fun!! Cool
_________________
SuperCam Career stat track.
48 GP
11,299 Pass Yards
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
faccda01


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 4026
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be able to go to both Philly and Baltimore. I've been to every Panther game at the Linc and survived them all.

Only true Panthers fans voluntarily go into Philly for a game. Yes, I wear my bright blue Panther jersey every time. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthers #1 Fan


Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 122
Location: Spokompton WA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been stationed in washington for what will be 4 years by next sesson and we have played seattle all 4 with the past 3 times being at BOA. The one time we played in seattle was wait for it...3 days before I got here! This is like a cruel joke and im beginning to hate this west coast team rule lol.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ericr0319


Joined: 31 Jul 2006
Posts: 1075
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impulser12000 wrote:
schedule sux because there's nothing on the west coast where I am. and for some reason I can see calvin Johnson going ape crazy vs. our secondary unless we have a major overhaul this offseason


as opposed to the other defense he doesnt go off on...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
iknowcool


Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 13609
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericr0319 wrote:
Impulser12000 wrote:
schedule sux because there's nothing on the west coast where I am. and for some reason I can see calvin Johnson going ape crazy vs. our secondary unless we have a major overhaul this offseason


as opposed to the other defense he doesnt go off on...


There are a few players that, going into the game, you just accept will probably hurt you no matter what you do.

Calvin Johnson is one of them.
_________________
cpanthers178990 wrote:
Panthers coming back from 13 down is like a normal team coming back from 35 down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21262
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
ericr0319 wrote:
Impulser12000 wrote:
schedule sux because there's nothing on the west coast where I am. and for some reason I can see calvin Johnson going ape crazy vs. our secondary unless we have a major overhaul this offseason


as opposed to the other defense he doesnt go off on...


There are a few players that, going into the game, you just accept will probably hurt you no matter what you do.

Calvin Johnson is one of them.


Yeah, there's guys out there that are going to get their yards, catches, TDs, no matter what. Megatron is one of those guys.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
faccda01


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 4026
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
ericr0319 wrote:
Impulser12000 wrote:
schedule sux because there's nothing on the west coast where I am. and for some reason I can see calvin Johnson going ape crazy vs. our secondary unless we have a major overhaul this offseason


as opposed to the other defense he doesnt go off on...


There are a few players that, going into the game, you just accept will probably hurt you no matter what you do.

Calvin Johnson is one of them.


Yeah, there's guys out there that are going to get their yards, catches, TDs, no matter what. Megatron is one of those guys.


As long as we get Stafford to throw one or two of his patented picks we'll be fine.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group