Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '14 Sign Ups Now Open
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CWood21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: FFMD '14 Sign Ups Now Open Reply with quote

It's Coming!!!

That's right, it's about time for FFMD to start back up again and after a successful run last year it's time to top that this year.

There's been an influx of new posters this past year, and it's time to get them involved with the old balls. For those who are not familiar with FFMD, this is a forum wide mock draft where you (as a collective group) get to act like the GM of your favorite team. In a week or so, you'll be able to sign up to be the official GM of your team. If you are chosen, you can set up your staff including assistant GM and capologist.

For the newbies, check our last year's FFMD in the GM Mock Draft forum.

FFMD is an awesome experience that has you interacting with the other 31 teams in the NFL and several agents representing players in free agency. The draft portion is just as exciting as each team gets in their "war room" and once they are on the clock they come together with a decision.

Remember, we put this on as a fun thing so make sure everyone gets involved, and don't take this too seriously.

But unlike in the past, we're asking for a non-mods to help run this. We'll announce more when we post sign ups, so be on the look out for it.

Last edited by CWood21 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take GM if no one else is interested.
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would Love to do one

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Brace.

Let's do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Ron Brace.

Let's do it.

Anyone wanna let me in on the Ron brace joke?
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
Ron Brace.

Let's do it.

Search back about 45 pages. It's gold. Lol ffmd 2009

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:

In FFMD 09, our GM snapp73 insisted on picking Ron Brace in the 1st round. It was a horrific pick at the time, and the way he ran that FFMD was that he took votes on everything, but in the end did whatever he wanted. It was such a huge failure, and turned many in our forum off of FFMD for a while, deservedly so. He hasn't been seen around here in a while.

Like always, I don't want to be GM, but recently our GMs have been really good and the process is run fairly. Our entire forum chimes in on the decisions, regardless of what your imaginary title is.

Here's a link to the thread if you want a good laugh: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=292418&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

In FFMD 09, our GM snapp73 insisted on picking Ron Brace in the 1st round. It was a horrific pick at the time, and the way he ran that FFMD was that he took votes on everything, but in the end did whatever he wanted. It was such a huge failure, and turned many in our forum off of FFMD for a while, deservedly so. He hasn't been seen around here in a while.

Like always, I don't want to be GM, but recently our GMs have been really good and the process is run fairly. Our entire forum chimes in on the decisions, regardless of what your imaginary title is.

Here's a link to the thread if you want a good laugh: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=292418&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

So much fail. Here's where the brace talk heats up

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=292418&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=900

That whole thread is full of fail. Brodie Croyell. LOL

I want someone to top the year I was gm in ffmd 2010. Not sure it can happen. DRD and the whole crew stepped the whole game of ffmd about recruiting a free agent.

My days as gm are done but I'm here to help. Just do a majority vote and you have this threads backing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=292418&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=900

I want someone to top the year I was gm in ffmd 2010. Not sure it can happen. DRD and the whole crew stepped the whole game of ffmd about recruiting a free agent.

My days as gm are done but I'm here to help. Just do a majority vote and you have this threads backing

I am now getting into Gm Mocks looking forward to this.
and the whole thing bout Brace is so funny Razz

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll come along for the ride... love me some football talk and we've had some strong showing last handful of years.

R&P you know I'm grading you hard, trying to follow in my boys footsteps...

Wink

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
I'll come along for the ride... love me some football talk and we've had some strong showing last handful of years.

R&P you know I'm grading you hard, trying to follow in my boys footsteps...

Wink

Dont worry, I wont be overpaying for one guy.

EDIT: Guys who dont fit our scheme Laughing
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:

always thought you'd be a stud gm tml, if you had the time. definitely a busy task.

obviously, I haven't ben around as much - but FFMD is always (usually) a fun time. I am looking forward to whoever GMs this time around and throwing my two cents in.

Last edited by Soul Glo on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
canadabuccaneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Man FFMD 2010 was when I first joined FF. It was an epic and eye opening experience! 2011 was crazy too but 2010 was awesome. Learned a ton about football that year

#EmbraceTheSuck
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the assistant GM last year and would love to be apart of this again!!!
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

always thought you'd be a stud gm tml, if you had the time. definitely a busy task.

obviously, I haven't ben around as much - but FFMD is always (usually) a fun time. I am looking forward to whoever GMs this time around and throwing my two cents in.

You did a great job last year Soul!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: