Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '14 COMING SOON!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
spilltray


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 10423
Location: Green Bay, WI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might even throw my hat in the ring this time around. I'll look at my schedule and decide for sure whenever the GM sign up thread goes live.
_________________
Wilfred wrote:
Memory is like the Packers when they are behind by two touchdowns in the 4th quarter... It comes back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 13151
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should definitely do a chatzy this year. Codes of course for the general thread on here, but when our pick is coming up, we an go in chatzy. much easier
_________________

Shanedorf wrote:
I'm a little surprised you didn't pick up on that given your unquestioned expertise in psychologically assessing people you've never even met.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BrettFavre004


Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 20195
Location: Galesville, WI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
We should definitely do a chatzy this year. Codes of course for the general thread on here, but when our pick is coming up, we an go in chatzy. much easier

Not if the Gesmodpo's have their way.

CW21 wrote:
General Rules And Notes

Please Note that at all times The Forum Rules are in effect and must be followed. Additionally the following rules are in effect for the Footballs Future Mock Draft:
    1. No Chatzy, off site forums, chats or communication methods.

Google Documents (Without chats or other communication methods) are allowed for the sake of record keeping and big boards. Please Forward a link to your Google Document to me, Estonianzulu, for review. This rule is not negotiable or up for debate. Any found violation of this rule will result in the following punishments.

Quote:
1st Offense- 5 place drop of Current Round draft pick (ie: From pick 20 to pick 25, all other picks move up one spot) and immediate removal of guilty participant from position of authority.
2nd Offense- 10 place drop of Current and Next Round Draft Picks, and removal of guilty participant from FFMD
3rd Offense- Forfeiture of current draft pick, 10 place drop of next two round draft picks, and removal of guilty participants from FFMD.

_________________


http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=17
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3732
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
apparently i'm fired from jax sooo... Laughing
You'd better hope justo is as forgiving as you and I were last year when he was the one who got kicked out of Jax.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 13151
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrettFavre004 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
We should definitely do a chatzy this year. Codes of course for the general thread on here, but when our pick is coming up, we an go in chatzy. much easier

Not if the Gesmodpo's have their way.

CW21 wrote:
General Rules And Notes

Please Note that at all times The Forum Rules are in effect and must be followed. Additionally the following rules are in effect for the Footballs Future Mock Draft:
    1. No Chatzy, off site forums, chats or communication methods.

Google Documents (Without chats or other communication methods) are allowed for the sake of record keeping and big boards. Please Forward a link to your Google Document to me, Estonianzulu, for review. This rule is not negotiable or up for debate. Any found violation of this rule will result in the following punishments.

Quote:
1st Offense- 5 place drop of Current Round draft pick (ie: From pick 20 to pick 25, all other picks move up one spot) and immediate removal of guilty participant from position of authority.
2nd Offense- 10 place drop of Current and Next Round Draft Picks, and removal of guilty participant from FFMD
3rd Offense- Forfeiture of current draft pick, 10 place drop of next two round draft picks, and removal of guilty participants from FFMD.

dumbb. some people one here aren't smart enough to not give up codes Laughing
_________________

Shanedorf wrote:
I'm a little surprised you didn't pick up on that given your unquestioned expertise in psychologically assessing people you've never even met.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
triplejcubed3


Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Posts: 101
Location: Green Bay
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be in again but in a smaller role
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13247
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOON
_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3732
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
SOON

Good... Goood...
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3732
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group