Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '14 Sign Ups Now Open
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 35342
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: FFMD '14 Sign Ups Now Open Reply with quote

It's Coming!!!

That's right, it's about time for FFMD to start back up again and after a successful run last year it's time to top that this year.

There's been an influx of new posters this past year, and it's time to get them involved with the old balls. For those who are not familiar with FFMD, this is a forum wide mock draft where you (as a collective group) get to act like the GM of your favorite team. In a week or so, you'll be able to sign up to be the official GM of your team. If you are chosen, you can set up your staff including assistant GM and capologist.

For the newbies, check our last year's FFMD in the GM Mock Draft forum.

FFMD is an awesome experience that has you interacting with the other 31 teams in the NFL and several agents representing players in free agency. The draft portion is just as exciting as each team gets in their "war room" and once they are on the clock they come together with a decision.

Remember, we put this on as a fun thing so make sure everyone gets involved, and don't take this too seriously.

But unlike in the past, we're asking for a non-mods to help run this. We'll announce more when we post sign ups, so be on the look out for it.


Last edited by CWood21 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bballbkd1001


Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 3966
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am definitely down for a major role. I work 3- 12 hour shifts and home alone with a 2 month old 4 days a week. I need something in my life. I feel like a desparate housewife
_________________


^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21621
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
I am definitely down for a major role. I work 3- 12 hour shifts and home alone with a 2 month old 4 days a week. I need something in my life. I feel like a desparate housewife


I was down for being GM about a year ago. Right now I'm not too sure if I have the time for it.

But I will duel you regardless of my situation.
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 8613
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is always a lot of fun every year. I highly suggest everyone to try and get involve

Here are the two FFMD 1 threads from last year.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=512156
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=515338

If anyone has any questions please let me know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WiscoBlue21


Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 316
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im new to the forum but this seems like a fun thing to do...with me being new I doubt I get any postions but I would be happy if I could voice opinions and ideas.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 8613
Location: USA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WiscoBlue21 wrote:
Im new to the forum but this seems like a fun thing to do...with me being new I doubt I get any postions but I would be happy if I could voice opinions and ideas.

Everyone has equal say so it doesn't really matter what position anyone is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WiscoBlue21


Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 316
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the Job description of the Special Teams Coordinator?

Acgott wrote:
WiscoBlue21 wrote:
Im new to the forum but this seems like a fun thing to do...with me being new I doubt I get any postions but I would be happy if I could voice opinions and ideas.

Everyone has equal say so it doesn't really matter what position anyone is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 8613
Location: USA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WiscoBlue21 wrote:
Whats the Job description of the Special Teams Coordinator?

Acgott wrote:
WiscoBlue21 wrote:
Im new to the forum but this seems like a fun thing to do...with me being new I doubt I get any postions but I would be happy if I could voice opinions and ideas.

Everyone has equal say so it doesn't really matter what position anyone is.

Probably scouting for kickers, punters, Kick Returners, Punter Returners, but all decisions are made via a majority decision of the forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WiscoBlue21


Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 316
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I figured yeah, just trying to get more information

Acgott wrote:
WiscoBlue21 wrote:
Whats the Job description of the Special Teams Coordinator?

Acgott wrote:
WiscoBlue21 wrote:
Im new to the forum but this seems like a fun thing to do...with me being new I doubt I get any postions but I would be happy if I could voice opinions and ideas.

Everyone has equal say so it doesn't really matter what position anyone is.

Probably scouting for kickers, punters, Kick Returners, Punter Returners, but all decisions are made via a majority decision of the forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 8613
Location: USA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at the two threads I posted of our thread last year to try and get a better idea. There was also an excel spreadsheet that had the codes and everything

Ask any questions you have and I will do my best to answer them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigblueben


Joined: 17 Apr 2009
Posts: 375
Location: Colchester, England
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd definitely recommend getting involved Wisco. I've mostly lurked on these forums for about 3 years and finally asked to take part in FFMD last year - I was involved in all the big decisions and had a real good time.

I'm definitely up for getting involved again this year!
_________________

mad props to Rase on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fracdaddy14


Joined: 23 Feb 2012
Posts: 3379
Location: Northeastern PA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely down for as high a role as needed. This year, I will have more time to be around and help us dominate.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21621
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fracdaddy14 wrote:
I'm definitely down for as high a role as needed. This year, I will have more time to be around and help us dominate.


#DreamTeam
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bballbkd1001


Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 3966
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fracdaddy14 wrote:
I'm definitely down for as high a role as needed. This year, I will have more time to be around and help us dominate.


Oh snap!
#nepaboys

Wink
_________________


^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fracdaddy14


Joined: 23 Feb 2012
Posts: 3379
Location: Northeastern PA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
fracdaddy14 wrote:
I'm definitely down for as high a role as needed. This year, I will have more time to be around and help us dominate.


#DreamTeam




_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group