Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Floyd's Injury Could Be Career Ending

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Floyd's Injury Could Be Career Ending Reply with quote

Rotoworld wrote:
The Union-Tribune San Diego reports Chargers WR Malcom Floyd's neck injury could be career-ending.
Floyd was placed on injured reserve in Week 2 with his neck issue and acknowledged that he still deals with pain caused by the open-field hit. He's been told his injury is one that players have come back from, but has yet to be cleared to resume football activities and will visit with a doctor next month to get a better idea about his future. "I definitely want to play again," Floyd said. "I definitely do. I'm getting better steadily, and if my body allows me to play, I'm going to do it."

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/jan/16/malcom-floyd-chargers-neck-career-wide-receiver/

It seems like every time we hear something, it sounds worse. I hope he can come back because he's the missing part of the offense. He can beat people deep consistently, and that would open a lot of things up. I think that having 3 kids under 4 might be enough to make anybody do whatever's possible to get back to work.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
kramxel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On one side I really want him back, seeing how he's such a deep threat, and there's no one around that has the same skillset.

On the other side, I really like the guy, and if there's any chance his quality of life would be limited by coming back, and getting hit in the neck again... then I must say I hope he hangs'em up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: