Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Divisional Round GT: Chargers @ Denver Team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
They need a mid round back to help carry the load. Doubt they'd do it but....Isaiah Crowell would be interesting...

Need to watch more Carl Bradford now. Heard he's a pretty great athlete, so could be interesting in round 2.

The fact is that late round backs are the new mid round backs. A late Day 3 guy like Rajion Neal or Terrence West and we'd be just fine.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
They need a mid round back to help carry the load. Doubt they'd do it but....Isaiah Crowell would be interesting...

Need to watch more Carl Bradford now. Heard he's a pretty great athlete, so could be interesting in round 2.

The fact is that late round backs are the new mid round backs. A late Day 3 guy like Rajion Neal or Terrence West and we'd be just fine.

I'd add a guy like Storm Johnson or even James Wilder Jr to that list in the 5th or later. I'm really intrigued by Storm TBH.

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

I'd add a guy like Storm Johnson or even James Wilder Jr to that list in the 5th or later. I'm really intrigued by Storm TBH.

Check out Rajion. I've taken a shine to the kid of late.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it okay to root for the Broncos in the Super Bowl so Manning might retire? I have conflicting feelings here :/

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germanbolt wrote:
Is it okay to root for the Broncos in the Super Bowl so Manning might retire? I have conflicting feelings here :/

It's pretty much where I'm at. And it's something Scar and I talked about at length on Twitter (as much as you can have "at length" discussions on Twitter) the other day. Peyton is far, far more image-conscious than Brady is, so if he gets ring #2 and has the opportunity to go out on top (SB win, all the records, going out like Elway) with a built-in excuse that's not him say "I can't hack it anymore" (read: "I don't want my final note to be performing below others at my position") which this doctor's check-up on his neck after the season gives him (Holy run-on sentence, Batman!)... in short, it would fit Peyton to take that out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no mixed feelings on it. I am actively hoping the Broncos win the Superbowl. It gives us a guarantees 2 games next year against a championship caliber team. Two games against the team that we beat the year prior. That could be our trophy. We deserve that trophy we must exterminate all that stand in the way next year on our way to that trophy.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: