You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.17
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BornToFly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.17 Reply with quote

Never would of imagined there would of been over 17 threads. ( the first few were not numbered ) You all are great! Big thanks to everyone who helps make this thread a success over the years. I really appreciate it.

Please post any questions you may have about women and relationships, and I will give my advice from a female's point of view. As always, anyone who wants to answer questions, please do. It's always nice to read others point of views....

As a side note as well, anyone reading who may not want to post their story in the thread, but would like an outsiders opinion on things, my PM box is always open.

Thanks BenderRodriguez for the sig!
BornToFly's Relationship Advice v.17
ThePrimeTime12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.17 Reply with quote

BornToFly wrote:

As a side note as well, anyone reading who may not want to post their story in the thread, but would like an outsiders opinion on things, my PM box is always open.

I was going to post my story until I read this part. I sent you the PM already although I may have sent it to you too late.

^^ Joe_is_the_best on the sig
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why girls hit you up and don't say like anything. Stuff like "How are you?" or "What are you doing?" and making small talk off stuff like that.

Attention probably, but like do people really not have anything better to do?
Fearsome Fronts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
I don't get why girls hit you up and don't say like anything. Stuff like "How are you?" or "What are you doing?" and making small talk off stuff like that.

Attention majority of the time (unless you already put some time in), legitimately wondering and are thinking about you minority of the time. It's a slippery slope.
ThePrimeTime12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

Ummm......are saying why don't they say stuff like that or why do they say stuff like that? I don't get the part where you said girls hit you up but don't say like anything. The best way I would answer that question is because they want the guys to lead the conversation even though they want to talk to you.

^^ Joe_is_the_best on the sig
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fearsome Fronts wrote:
Attention majority of the time (unless you already put some time in), legitimately wondering and are thinking about you minority of the time. It's a slippery slope.

Its so true because in the past I've dealt with it and gotten friend zoned because it was the former rather than the latter

ThePrimeTime12 wrote:
Ummm......are saying why don't they say stuff like that or why do they say stuff like that? I don't get the part where you said girls hit you up but don't say like anything. The best way I would answer that question is because they want the guys to lead the conversation even though they want to talk to you.

This case is probably the last sentence there. Although its tricky. I barely know this girl. Like literally from facebook and I just met her on there by accident the other night and it says she has a boyfriend. But she keeps hitting me up. I think she's just lonely and wants a friend so I guess I'll keep responding but idk. Feels kinda weird; like I'm doing something sketchy.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nvm
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear

Last edited by NextBigThing on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
jfinley88

Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

She probably likes you and wants to talk to you. I'm good at this stuff.
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.17 Reply with quote

BornToFly wrote:

Please post any questions you may have about women and relationships, and I will give my advice from a female's point of view.

You're a girl? Shocked
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.17 Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:
BornToFly wrote:

Please post any questions you may have about women and relationships, and I will give my advice from a female's point of view.

You're a girl? Shocked
Woman.

Live like you're down 3-1
24isthelaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.17 Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
coltsmanic808 wrote:
BornToFly wrote:

You're a girl? Shocked
Woman.

And a very generous one at that, devoting thousands of posts to our inane questions!

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

17 one hundred page Relationship threads equals 25,500 individual posts.

Applause

Everson Griffen: We can be special. But its up to us.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

or they are just interested in you...
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things took a turn for the weird with this female. Not gonna post about it in the thread.
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Things took a turn for the weird with this female. Not gonna post about it in the thread.

So why say anything?

Need some attention, S&B? Laughing Wink

#JDI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 1 of 101

Jump to: