Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Giants Offensive Coordinator search
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ESKY008

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HamilcarBarca wrote:
Acgott wrote:
Quote:
Next up in the Giants' OC search: Packers QB coach Ben McAdoo, who will interview in the coming days (as @JordanRaanan noted) #NYG

Quote:
Ben McAdoo's interview is set for Saturday, according to a source, so the OC search will at least continue through the weekend. #NYG

https://twitter.com/RVacchianoNYDN/status/421095920831574016

Ok I am down with this

Yeah I could live with this as well.
dkebones

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Quote:
Next up in the Giants' OC search: Packers QB coach Ben McAdoo, who will interview in the coming days (as @JordanRaanan noted) #NYG

Quote:
Ben McAdoo's interview is set for Saturday, according to a source, so the OC search will at least continue through the weekend. #NYG

i won't poo-poo anyone who taught/learned from Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy...
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya... I'm excited about him... excellent drafters at the wr position as well...

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
ESKY008

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he does get the job does that mean the start of the James jones rumours to nyg
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESKY008 wrote:
If he does get the job does that mean the start of the James jones rumours to nyg

No. $$$.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
ESKY008 wrote:

No. $$$.

More $$$ than nicks? I think someone... like the panthers will pay. Esp if they lose bc they need a solid wr

Acgott

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Source: The NY Giants will interview former Texans quarterbacks coach Karl Dorrell for their offensive coordinator position.

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/421297924707205120
fracdaddy14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Quote:
Source: The NY Giants will interview former Texans quarterbacks coach Karl Dorrell for their offensive coordinator position.

Best known as UCLA HC for a few years. Always seemed better OC than HC. Could be a darkhorse candidate.
dkebones

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fracdaddy14 wrote:
Acgott wrote:
Quote:

Best known as UCLA HC for a few years. Always seemed better OC than HC. Could be a darkhorse candidate.

if nothing else, I'm just glad that the front office is doing its due diligence and appearing to make a concerted effort to make the right decision.
dkebones

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkebones wrote:
Acgott wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

i won't poo-poo anyone who taught/learned from Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy...

well....i know who my front-runner is.

Aaron Rodgers wrote:

“I sent him a text,” Rodgers told ESPN Wisconsin. “I said, ‘Make sure you put me down as a reference.’ Just a little pro athlete joke there, but I’m happy for Ben. Any opportunities he gets, he deserves. He’s a guy that works extremely hard. We had a long talk yesterday, and I just continued to echo the things that I felt about him and appreciate about him.''

WiscoBlue21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is why havent we considered brining in Kubiack yet? Guy is a stud when it comes to running to ball and gettig teams to do wonders with that zone scheme running game. The last time I checked we were a way better football team when we could run it down teams throats and then have Eli pick his matchups.
Kodaraw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conor Orr reported that the front office is looking into an OC candidate that could possibly be a HC in the wings.. I think this changes things and makes the Sullivan to NY far less likely.. But I'm not too sure of the validity of his report.
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kodaraw wrote:
Conor Orr reported that the front office is looking into an OC candidate that could possibly be a HC in the wings.. I think this changes things and makes the Sullivan to NY far less likely.. But I'm not too sure of the validity of his report.

Makes sense. It's not like we'll need to clean house and bring in a whole new face. Someone similar to the organization.

I'm a fan of this qbs coach solid coach...not flashy

I personally think fewell can be a very good head coach. Hes got a lot of energy

Kodaraw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
Kodaraw wrote:

Makes sense. It's not like we'll need to clean house and bring in a whole new face. Someone similar to the organization.

I personally think fewell can be a very good head coach. Hes got a lot of energy

I think McAdoo would be a great OC. Honestly, anyone but Sullivan/Gilbride reincarnated. We need fresh ideas on offense.

I think Fewell will be promoted if he is still DC and TC retires.
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kodaraw wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
Kodaraw wrote:

I think McAdoo would be a great OC. Honestly, anyone but Sullivan/Gilbride reincarnated. We need fresh ideas on offense.

I think Fewell will be promoted if he is still DC and TC retires.

Plus he did well in buffalo as the head coach for half a season

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: