Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Divisional: San Francisco 49ers @ Carolina Panthers
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panthers11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Divisional: San Francisco 49ers @ Carolina Panthers Reply with quote

Who:

Where:

When:
1:00 PM EST

-Win the turnover battle.
-Run the ball effectively.
-Keep Kaep in the pocket.

KEEP POUNDING

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
billybob99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just my opinion but this game makes me really nervous...feels like 2008 all over again
Toughguy77

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our home crowd will be a difference maker come Sunday I'll tell you that much

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
Forge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to come in and say good luck to you guys before all the trash talk starts later in the week Laughing

Should be a crazy good game...these two teams are eerily similar to one another in how they are built and how they are played. People are going to be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuurting when this one is all said and done. Hopefully whoever wins won't still be feeling it the following week Laughing

I'm expecting another low scoring affair, though I think both teams will likely put up more than 10 & 9 points respectively. Should be interesting to see how much of an impact having Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree back against you guys really changes the flow of the game.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
rjkilla

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

offense is gonna stink in the first half. rusty coming off the bye and getting smitty and stewart back into the game plan. i am supremely confident in the defense to keep us in any game the rest of the way. it's time for cam to earn his big contract

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

billybob99 wrote:
This is just my opinion but this game makes me really nervous...feels like 2008 all over again

How so? That game we were going against what was thought to be a highly inferior team and just got caught underestimating them.

I don't think anyone will underestimate the 9ers this week. If you ask most people they'd say we are the underdogs.

We need to defensively do what we did last round. They will have Davis and Crabtree which hurts us, but as long as our DL can pressure Kaep and contain him, we should limit their chances.

Offensively we need to rely heavily on Cam's legs. I think Smitty has a big game this week as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are already penciling in the 9ers vs Seattle championship, I hope the Saints and us win so we can host the Championship game and the football world can lose their minds.
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Moody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty worried about this game.

Vernon Davis got hurt in the last game and Crabtree wasn't back yet.

Their defense handled our offense pretty well... although Ginn did have a massive drop that could've broke it open.

The 49ers are going to sell out against the run, limit Cam's ability to break out of the pocket and make him throw underneath to win. He's proven he understands how to do that, he just can't be missing open receivers.

I'm not trying to be a bad fan, but in my eyes this season was already a huge success and I'm very excited to for this team to continually win with Cam and Kuechly leading.
billybob99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faccda01 wrote:
billybob99 wrote:

How so? That game we were going against what was thought to be a highly inferior team and just got caught underestimating them.

I don't think anyone will underestimate the 9ers this week. If you ask most people they'd say we are the underdogs.

We need to defensively do what we did last round. They will have Davis and Crabtree which hurts us, but as long as our DL can pressure Kaep and contain him, we should limit their chances.

Offensively we need to rely heavily on Cam's legs. I think Smitty has a big game this week as well.

12-4 record
#2 seed and first round bye
possible one and done in the playoffs

Even tho 9ers are much better than the cardinals of '08 I can see the same thing happening again
CarolinaKitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need to hold back blitzing the best we can, honestly. Let the front 4 rush him and prove that they are the reason we're in this position right now. As long as they get the pressure we need and throw in an extra defender to keep them respecting it, I think they can keep the game tight like last time and that's what we need.

That being said, I'm going to say a final score of 17-13...not sure who will win, but I think it will be 17-13 Confused

Sig by Me
Poster4613

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like what the Panthers have done this year. In all our losses, I think the Panthers game was the only one we were really outplayed throughout the game. I love the way your team is built and all your games are really fun to watch (aside from the end of the Seattle game, boo D.Williams, boo). If we have to get ousted, I'd be glad it was an elite team that did what we do better. I always liked the way Panther fans (from what I've seen) carry themselves and you guys deserve to have an elite team like this year's squad.

That being said, your team is full of PED users who only win because the refs cheat for you guys. All your wins are fraudulent and your fans are doodoo heads and Ron is a stupid name.
boondock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poster4613 wrote:
I really like what the Panthers have done this year. In all our losses, I think the Panthers game was the only one we were really outplayed throughout the game. I love the way your team is built and all your games are really fun to watch (aside from the end of the Seattle game, boo D.Williams, boo). If we have to get ousted, I'd be glad it was an elite team that did what we do better. I always liked the way Panther fans (from what I've seen) carry themselves and you guys deserve to have an elite team like this year's squad.

That being said, your team is full of PED users who only win because the refs cheat for you guys. All your wins are fraudulent and your fans are doodoo heads and Ron is a stupid name.

Huh?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moody wrote:
I'm pretty worried about this game.

Vernon Davis got hurt in the last game and Crabtree wasn't back yet.

Their defense handled our offense pretty well... although Ginn did have a massive drop that could've broke it open.

The 49ers are going to sell out against the run, limit Cam's ability to break out of the pocket and make him throw underneath to win. He's proven he understands how to do that, he just can't be missing open receivers.

I'm not trying to be a bad fan, but in my eyes this season was already a huge success and I'm very excited to for this team to continually win with Cam and Kuechly leading.

We really never sell out to stop the run as we rely on the front to get it done. Our main philosophy is to prevent any big plays over the top. Now, it may be different if you guys have a lot of success in the early going.

And I have no idea what the hell that post about PED users was about. It definitely came out of left field Laughing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was obviously joking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
he was obviously joking

Not sure if serious, joking, or serious but wants us to think he's joking.

Shocked

Sig by Me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: