Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Irrelevant Thread: 39
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Iron_man


Joined: 01 Mar 2013
Posts: 418
Location: SF, South Dakota
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Irrelevant Thread: 39 Reply with quote

Quote:
Iron_man wrote:
That Canadian cold air can stay up in Canada. The high here for monday is going to be -8. We are under a wind chill advisory of -30 to -45 as well. Looks like I'm not leaving the house today Laughing
Scriz: Yeah, it says -38 wind chill low for me on Monday. I will never feel that, though. Thank you, Des Moines skywalk system! Laughing

I do have to go outside to go shopping today, though. Will be about -20 wind chill. Should have gone today, but of course I'm a procrastinator Laughing

I got all my shopping done Saturday and only missed the first half of the Chiefs game, but at least I don't have to go out on sunday. Monday is suppose to be -40 to -55 Laughing
_________________

Adopt a patriot 2014: ????
Adopt a patriot 2013: Tavon Wilson
Tackles:3
Interceptions:1
Touchdown!:1(74 yards)
Passes Deflected:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenboyGB


Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 10644
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's really no thread I can put this in so I'll just say it here.

I'm so ready for this team to take home the championship.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9037
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Irrelevant Thread: 39 Reply with quote

Iron_man wrote:
Quote:
Iron_man wrote:
That Canadian cold air can stay up in Canada. The high here for monday is going to be -8. We are under a wind chill advisory of -30 to -45 as well. Looks like I'm not leaving the house today Laughing
Scriz: Yeah, it says -38 wind chill low for me on Monday. I will never feel that, though. Thank you, Des Moines skywalk system! Laughing

I do have to go outside to go shopping today, though. Will be about -20 wind chill. Should have gone today, but of course I'm a procrastinator Laughing

I got all my shopping done Saturday and only missed the first half of the Chiefs game, but at least I don't have to go out on sunday. Monday is suppose to be -40 to -55 Laughing


Shocked
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9037
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGWzrx_wT5U
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sciz


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 15730
Location: Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGWzrx_wT5U

Perfect.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9037
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Back in 2011, an unnamed coach told Peter King that one of quarterback Andy Daltonís red flags was his red hair.

_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 46224
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather in Denver next weekend expected to be high 40s/low 50s with little to no chance of precipitation.
_________________

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
patsfan25


Joined: 07 Dec 2008
Posts: 5035
Location: CenCal
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have missed, but Chandler and Rob led all DLs in tackles this season.

Jones: 79 Tackles (40 solo), 11.5 Sacks
Nink: 91 Tackles (42 solo), 8 Sacks
_________________
On Logan Ryan, pre-draft:
patsfan25 wrote:
Logan Ryan will be the steal of the draft.


Aite,

peace.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 23110
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsfan25 wrote:
I may have missed, but Chandler and Rob led all DLs in tackles this season.

Jones: 79 Tackles (40 solo), 11.5 Sacks
Nink: 91 Tackles (42 solo), 8 Sacks


Neither were top 10 in solo tackles though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9037
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M-sAPobpfY

Just a weird tv ad.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patsfan25


Joined: 07 Dec 2008
Posts: 5035
Location: CenCal
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:
I may have missed, but Chandler and Rob led all DLs in tackles this season.

Jones: 79 Tackles (40 solo), 11.5 Sacks
Nink: 91 Tackles (42 solo), 8 Sacks


Neither were top 10 in solo tackles though.


Yeah, I was looking for that. So I decided to find a different way to hail our bookends. Cool
_________________
On Logan Ryan, pre-draft:
patsfan25 wrote:
Logan Ryan will be the steal of the draft.


Aite,

peace.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Richter


Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 11953
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woulda been perfect this weekend if the Chargers-Bengals had gone over. Still, 3-1 ain't too bad, especially with the Colts/Niners parlay.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 46224
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Simpsons just referred to Judas Priest as death metal...
Someone please mercy-kill that show and everyone involved in its creation.
_________________

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Iron_man


Joined: 01 Mar 2013
Posts: 418
Location: SF, South Dakota
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
The Simpsons just referred to Judas Priest as death metal...
Someone please mercy-kill that show and everyone involved in its creation.

I saw that. It's like really simpsons? Rolling Eyes
_________________

Adopt a patriot 2014: ????
Adopt a patriot 2013: Tavon Wilson
Tackles:3
Interceptions:1
Touchdown!:1(74 yards)
Passes Deflected:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 23110
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron_man wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
The Simpsons just referred to Judas Priest as death metal...
Someone please mercy-kill that show and everyone involved in its creation.

I saw that. It's like really simpsons? Rolling Eyes


Do you really expect the writers to know/care about the different subgenres of a genre of music that most of its fans know nothing about?

Besides, the Simpsons jumped the shark sometime around the time when Bill Belichick has named head coach of the Patriots
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 1 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group