Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Leslie Frazier in as DC
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Buzz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject: Leslie Frazier in as DC Reply with quote

Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m

RT @JosinaAnderson: Filed to ESPN: Leslie Frazier just text me "going to Tampa." Frazier will be next defensive coordinator for the Bucs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the move. Another great guy that's been to the top of the mountain before. I really hope Rod is still able to join the club though.

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
canadabuccaneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applause Applause Applause Dancing Dancing Dancing

#EmbraceTheSuck
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
Like the move. Another great guy that's been to the top of the mountain before. I really hope Rod is still able to join the club though.

Doubt it. Maybe in a year or two but I don't think it will happen this season.

Would be so cool if it actually was Marinelli DC with Frazier being a position coach!
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

Doubt it. Maybe in a year or two but I don't think it will happen this season.

Would be so cool if it actually was Marinelli DC with Frazier being a position coach!
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

Honestly I'm really disappointed we didnt get Marinelli. Would Dallas not let him out of his contract to get a promotion to be our DC. F U Jerry Jones. Bitter old bastard. Hopefully Frazier does well for us and in a year or two we get Marinelli in Red and Pewter too.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Honestly I'm really disappointed we didnt get Marinelli. Would Dallas not let him out of his contract to get a promotion to be our DC. F U Jerry Jones. Bitter old bastard. Hopefully Frazier does well for us and in a year or two we get Marinelli in Red and Pewter too.

Fraziers name has been in the loop since day one when the Smith rumors started swirling. I too would of preffered Rod but the guys in Minny loved to play for Frazier. He's another players coach that get respect. Fraziers been doing defense since 1999 in the NFL so that cat knows his stuff. Also with Lovie being a defensive guy I doubt he makes the move unless he's 100% sure that his guy can get the job done.

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Bad move on Jerrys part. Marinelli obviously wants to be in Tampa and you won't let him be promoted. I know if I was an aassistant I wouldn't want to coach in Dallas knowing the owner might not let me be promoted.

I'm hoping Rod finds his way back to Tampa. Just thinking of him with our defensive line has me drooling. I'd be way more excited about our coaching staff with Marinelli coaching on it in some compacity.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Fraziers name has been in the loop since day one when the Smith rumors started swirling. I too would of preffered Rod but the guys in Minny loved to play for Frazier. He's another players coach that get respect. Fraziers been doing defense since 1999 in the NFL so that cat knows his stuff. Also with Lovie being a defensive guy I doubt he makes the move unless he's 100% sure that his guy can get the job done.

Plus I'm positive that Rod will be on the Bucs staff as soon as his Dallas contract is up or he can get out of it. If you think about it with Frazier just being a HC it was more likely for him to be a DC than Rod. Still though, great hire.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rod was probably blocked. Oh well, he'll be our DLine coach next year lol

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
the guys in Minny loved to play for Frazier. He's another players coach that get respect. Fraziers been doing defense since 1999 in the NFL so that cat knows his stuff.

while Frazier deservedly earns very high marks for integrity, respect, and keeping a team together under difficult circumstances, you guys should also realize our defense was pretty much 32nd in the NFL this year.

there were FIVE games this year where our anemic offense had the lead going in to the final minute of the games and our D gave up td's in every one, resulting in losing four of those games and tying the fifth.

Frazier did NOT get the job done defensively.

it's just food for thought and asking you to keep your eyes open, i have nothing against the Bucs and hope they do well.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder if you guys get Jared Allen.

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
the guys in Minny loved to play for Frazier. He's another players coach that get respect. Fraziers been doing defense since 1999 in the NFL so that cat knows his stuff.

while Frazier deservedly earns very high marks for integrity, respect, and keeping a team together under difficult circumstances, you guys should also realize our defense was pretty much 32nd in the NFL this year.

there were FIVE games this year where our anemic offense had the lead going in to the final minute of the games and our D gave up td's in every one, resulting in losing four of those games and tying the fifth.

Frazier did NOT get the job done defensively.

it's just food for thought and asking you to keep your eyes open, i have nothing against the Bucs and hope they do well.

I agree, however with Lovie i feel more confident. If we had any other HC and Frazier as out DC I would be worried.

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Spartica4Real wrote:
Wonder if you guys get Jared Allen.

now that's a distinct possibility.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Lil' Shorty

Anyone else worried about Frazier's poor track record as a DC? Has more name than results. Plus I think Rod would of run more Cover 1 and 3. Does Frazier run Cover 2 mostly? I wonder how he will do but I think Lovie will have his hand on this D with Frazier and Frazier will run and respect a lot of Lovie's ideas while running our defense. Hopefully we get Rod in a year or two.

Smack ^
#FireLovie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: