Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Percy Harvin to Practice Thursday!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21571
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
at this point it looks like he has been fake injured for the past 2 weeks
Confused Not from what I've read
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2767
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
at this point it looks like he has been fake injured for the past 2 weeks
Confused Not from what I've read


i really hope after all this he is good to go, he has been bust so far for us to trade a 1st and 3rd.

speaking of busts(or guys who havent been able to play because of injuries) whats up with Tharold Simons and Christine Michaels.
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 3751
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
at this point it looks like he has been fake injured for the past 2 weeks
Confused Not from what I've read


i really hope after all this he is good to go, he has been bust so far for us to trade a 1st and 3rd.

speaking of busts(or guys who havent been able to play because of injuries) whats up with Tharold Simons and Christine Michaels.


Well, first of all, it's Tharold Simon and Christine Michael. They are not plural entities. Wink

Second, Michael is regularly inactive for god only knows what reason. In reality, it's likely his pass protection, but that's a crap reason for a guy who can bust the game open and brings something different to our offense. There's no reason Michael should be a healthy scratch on game days.

I believe Simon is now a healthy inactive as well considering how well our current CBs have been playing.
_________________
DudeWhat?? wrote:
If I am a starting QB and my back up is Kellen Clemens..i would only have one question...."Turn up for what?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28804
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael must be slow with the playbook too. I believe i heard he had problems with that in college as well.
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 3751
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Michael must be slow with the playbook too. I believe i heard he had problems with that in college as well.


Well I know pass protection was an issue for him coming out and you're not going to see the field as a rookie if you can't protect the QB.

But still..........please no more Turbin......please.
_________________
DudeWhat?? wrote:
If I am a starting QB and my back up is Kellen Clemens..i would only have one question...."Turn up for what?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28804
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
Michael must be slow with the playbook too. I believe i heard he had problems with that in college as well.


Well I know pass protection was an issue for him coming out and you're not going to see the field as a rookie if you can't protect the QB.

But still..........please no more Turbin......please.


Glad the rest of you have finally caught on. I've been beating this horse since preseason

#givememycookie
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 3751
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
Michael must be slow with the playbook too. I believe i heard he had problems with that in college as well.


Well I know pass protection was an issue for him coming out and you're not going to see the field as a rookie if you can't protect the QB.

But still..........please no more Turbin......please.


Glad the rest of you have finally caught on. I've been beating this horse since preseason

#givememycookie


I could've sworn I was driving the anti-Turbin train. And it was well before this preseason Laughing I remember arguing that he wasn't worth a roster spot last year.
_________________
DudeWhat?? wrote:
If I am a starting QB and my back up is Kellen Clemens..i would only have one question...."Turn up for what?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2767
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was at the falcons game and i know at the end of it Michael was tearing it up, he was so quick but then again it was a tired falcons D

I am excited to see what we do at CB and WR.

Sherm
Maxwell
Thurmond(free agent)
Lane
Simon
Shead someones gotta be moved i love the depth though

Percy (injured all season)
Tate(FA)
Rice (coming off ACL)
Doug(RFA)
Kearse
Lockette

Percy better be good to go
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21571
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
i was at the falcons game and i know at the end of it Michael was tearing it up, he was so quick but then again it was a tired falcons D

I am excited to see what we do at CB and WR.

Sherm
Maxwell
Thurmond(free agent)
Lane
Simon
Shead someones gotta be moved i love the depth though

Percy (injured all season)
Tate(FA)
Rice (coming off ACL)
Doug(RFA)
Kearse
Lockette

Percy better be good to go
We'll keep Shead next year over Simon imo. However, I don't think we'll have to let either go unless Shead somehow becomes a starter. They like Shead at CB, FS, and SS.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
silus


Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 1897
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turbin is a solid backup RB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 3751
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:
Turbin is a solid backup RB.


Not really.
_________________
DudeWhat?? wrote:
If I am a starting QB and my back up is Kellen Clemens..i would only have one question...."Turn up for what?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:
Turbin is a solid backup RB.


Laughing
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
silus wrote:
Turbin is a solid backup RB.


Laughing


As a #4? MAYBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21571
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
Michael must be slow with the playbook too. I believe i heard he had problems with that in college as well.


Well I know pass protection was an issue for him coming out and you're not going to see the field as a rookie if you can't protect the QB.

But still..........please no more Turbin......please.


Glad the rest of you have finally caught on. I've been beating this horse since preseason

#givememycookie


I could've sworn I was driving the anti-Turbin train. And it was well before this preseason Laughing I remember arguing that he wasn't worth a roster spot last year.
Child please. You all loved him coming out of the draft and I was the only guy iffy on him. I never liked his game. I've been at best neutral on Turbin as our backup his entire career here Laughing
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28804
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
Michael must be slow with the playbook too. I believe i heard he had problems with that in college as well.


Well I know pass protection was an issue for him coming out and you're not going to see the field as a rookie if you can't protect the QB.

But still..........please no more Turbin......please.


Glad the rest of you have finally caught on. I've been beating this horse since preseason

#givememycookie


I could've sworn I was driving the anti-Turbin train. And it was well before this preseason Laughing I remember arguing that he wasn't worth a roster spot last year.



_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group