You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Should the Raiders fire Dennis Allen?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should the Raiders fire Dennis Allen?
Yes
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
No
64%
 64%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 45

Raidin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Get ready for Hue Jackson, OC for the Bengals. He will probably get Dalton and company over their playoff loses.

Gruden went to Wash.

Laughing Considering how badly we crumbled with play-offs on the line I certainly wouldn't bet on that!
reyjrios

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pozzi wrote:
why is mckeinzie getting trashed on for cleaning up al's mess?

you guys want a total rebuild...... but have absolute no patience. :roll:

Agree 100%! Has anyone in here ever brought back a classic steel framed car? One that was beyond a general repair. That was our status when RM came into town. There are two roads to take.

1. Lots of Bondo for patch work and cheap paint to cover the discrepancies. This will be done fast and will be cruising the streets by next year but kinda just blends in with other nice rides.

2. You gut it completely, sand blast the frame, reupholster the interior, and lay the sexiest cherry glass paint that takes exhausting time to bake to a shine like a mirror. This project car may take years and may feel like it may never get done but when it does, you will cruise down the street breaking every neck that you pass by. You look better than every whip out there and everyone wants to be just like you.

Which ride do you want to see RM build?

The Nation will rise again. We are everywhere!
reyjrios

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyHarry wrote:
Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Get ready for Hue Jackson, OC for the Bengals. He will probably get Dalton and company over their playoff loses.

Gruden went to Wash.

I think the Bengals made a big step in the right direction with the help of the Redskins...

Hue will have a good OL, good RB's, good recieving corp and a solid (way better then Jason Campbell) QB to work with.

I didn't like Hue as a head coach but as a coordinator no question he deserved another shot. Andy dalton still could hold the team back tho. Gio Bernard should be excited.

Hue was a perfect fit as HC for the Raiders. He looked like a Raider, walked like a Raider, and held Raiders Accountable and called them out on it. He did a great job with his time here, he was just in the wrong position at the wrong time. He didnt deserve to get fired.

The Nation will rise again. We are everywhere!
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reyjrios wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Gruden went to Wash.

I think the Bengals made a big step in the right direction with the help of the Redskins...

Hue will have a good OL, good RB's, good recieving corp and a solid (way better then Jason Campbell) QB to work with.

I didn't like Hue as a head coach but as a coordinator no question he deserved another shot. Andy dalton still could hold the team back tho. Gio Bernard should be excited.

Hue was a perfect fit as HC for the Raiders. He looked like a Raider, walked like a Raider, and held Raiders Accountable and called them out on it. He did a great job with his time here, he was just in the wrong position at the wrong time. He didnt deserve to get fired.
yea after al died everything fell apart IMO hue was gonna be the next good raider hc then reg fired everyone

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Willis666

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reyjrios wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Gruden went to Wash.

Lol I don't know about that. I don't think Raiders should be getting Manicures. And he made a big mistake by throwing the team under the bus publicly. I bet he lost a ton of respect by players for doing that. I doubt he would have had control of the locker room if he would have stayed HC.
91jmay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hue Jackson was willing to trade two first round picks for Carson Palmer.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:

I'd think the GM will be given another opportunity to hire a HC but i could be wrong.
And I have no idea what you're talking about with Mark not listening to RM.

RM advised Mark to approve the extensions of the coordinators as is customary around the league for a retained HC. Mark can do what he wants but his decision is being heavily scrutinized because it is unusual. Not that I disagree with the move though especially if $ is an issue. When you're an owner you spend that money just make things appear normal even if DA is on an ultra-short lease.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
big_palooka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL….. amazing what love Hue gets because he posted an 8-8 season in the worst division (at the time) in football.

The same people here saying "Hue was the next great Raider coach" bash Allen for lack of halftime adjustments, but Hue was awful himself and lost a lot of leads.

Also….. Hue LOST THE LOCKER ROOM. Like 100% threatened to cut players, etc. and they were growing restless w/ him. Remember him bringing back Housh? 2 high picks for Palmer.

If he coached the team in today's division, they'd be a 4 win team and everyone would want him fired. Laughing Laughing
Pozzi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
reyjrios wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Gruden went to Wash.

yea after al died everything fell apart IMO hue was gonna be the next good raider hc then reg fired everyone
his mess had to be almost completely torn apart in order to rebuild imo, mostly for financial reasons as we all know.
Dat Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
LOL….. amazing what love Hue gets because he posted an 8-8 season in the worst division (at the time) in football.

The same people here saying "Hue was the next great Raider coach" bash Allen for lack of halftime adjustments, but Hue was awful himself and lost a lot of leads.

Also….. Hue LOST THE LOCKER ROOM. Like 100% threatened to cut players, etc. and they were growing restless w/ him. Remember him bringing back Housh? 2 high picks for Palmer.

If he coached the team in today's division, they'd be a 4 win team and everyone would want him fired. Laughing Laughing

HEY!!!! Houshmandzadeh was a perfect fit here. He was Iranian and a Raider. My dream came true!!!
RaiderX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:

Don't forget signing Kyle Boller.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

And virtually no one else to backup Campbell. Laughing

Kyle freaking Boller.

Its like he hoped he JCam would get hurt so he could trade for Palmer.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Kyle freaking Boller.

Almost forgot the mess he left at RB. He lied about the severity of McFadden's injury. They rode Bush every down and didn't bring in any RBs to give him a breather.

Oh yea and that single season record for penalties thing.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Kyle freaking Boller.

Almost forgot the mess he left at RB. He lied about the severity of McFadden's injury. They rode Bush every down and didn't bring in any RBs to give him a breather.

Oh yea and that single season record for penalties thing.

I remembered there was something up with RB but couldn't remember what. Horrible mismanagement. I think he's best served as an OC.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pozzi wrote:
why is mckeinzie getting trashed on for cleaning up al's mess?

you guys want a total rebuild...... but have absolute no patience. Rolling Eyes

Yes, McKenzie has done quite an admirable job with the salary. However, IF Mcenzie gets fired it will be for one reason: failure to develop draft picks or acquire impact FA. Regardless of how unfair it is if the Raiders look void of talent like last season then I could see McKenzie gone.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: