Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

And with the #3 Pick, the Jaguars select....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugboat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So even Mike Mayock has joined the ranks of those among the "Teddy isn't a 1st rounder" crowd.

http://www.am570radio.com/media/podcast-the-petros-money-show-PetrosAndMoney/petros-and-money-show-mike-mayock-24683750/

Could we really legitimately get Teddy in round 2? Because a Watkins+Teddy combo seems just...too much good to make any sense. How could that happen? This extended draft process is making me question reality and i'm very afraid.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
BamaRam wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
It is sounding more and more like if Clowney is there, he is the guy. I would be pretty happy, but I just dont see him getting past the top 2 picks (whether it be the current 2 teams there or teams trading up).

Rams fans are getting more and more doubtful that he will even make it to #2. From every single report out of STL, he is the number one player on our board and only a package built around a 2015 1st will convince us to pass on him and trade down.

It sounds to me like he wont be there at 3 anyways though

Yeah. It's just looking less and less likely that he'll be there at #3 in any of the realistic seeming sequences there. Whether it's the Rams, or someone they trade down with for a haul, of the Texans at #1...just don't see Clowney being there.

Stranger things have happened, but it doesn't look likely.

Of course if that increases the likelihood of us taking Bridgewater, i'm not too sad about that. Smile

I dont think we take him at 3, just seems like there is just too much out there to think he goes even the Top-10. Totally fine snatching him up in Round 2 though Wink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
So even Mike Mayock has joined the ranks of those among the "Teddy isn't a 1st rounder" crowd.

http://www.am570radio.com/media/podcast-the-petros-money-show-PetrosAndMoney/petros-and-money-show-mike-mayock-24683750/

Could we really legitimately get Teddy in round 2? Because a Watkins+Teddy combo seems just...too much good to make any sense. How could that happen? This extended draft process is making me question reality and i'm very afraid.

That is really my only scenario where I'd be happy getting Watkins at 3. Unless Mack and Clowney go 1-2 and its already established we wont take Teddy there. Either way, I'm SO pissed I have a final the 9th. Apparently wanting to see the NFL Draft isnt a legit excuse to take the final a week early... Sad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:

There are like 5 qb needy teams that pick before us in round 2.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAJags wrote:
Tugboat wrote:

Yea, why do we have such a low 2nd round pick?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
IAJags wrote:
Tugboat wrote:

Because we had to like.."build positive momentum" or something i think. It's a Gus thing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
IAJags wrote:
Tugboat wrote:

Because we had to like.."build positive momentum" or something i think. It's a Gus thing.

Laughing Gus thing or not, i want a better pick! Mad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ideally we package our 2nd plus some of our other mid rounders to move up to 32 and grab Teddy if that's how we're leaning. Gives us the option of a 5th year.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VLoo wrote:
Ideally we package our 2nd plus some of our other mid rounders to move up to 32 and grab Teddy if that's how we're leaning. Gives us the option of a 5th year.
At this point, this is what I want.

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Vino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Clowney on TV at the Bobcats-Heat game. Man he's big. I reeeeaaaalllly hope Houston and the Rams are dumb enough to talk themselves out of taking him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vino wrote:
Saw Clowney on TV at the Bobcats-Heat game. Man he's big. I reeeeaaaalllly hope Houston and the Rams are dumb enough to talk themselves out of taking him.
It may be a bit strong to say it is a forgone conclusion he is gone one way or another by #3 but it is a foregone conclusion he is off the board by the 3rd pick.

Tugboat wrote:

I must really be crazy, because I still don't see Teddy being allowed to get past Minnesota, and would be really shocked (barring QBs falling in general) if he made it past a team like Arizona or Cleveland with their 2nd first round pick.
Vino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnesota isn't going to take Teddy because he has a bad body for the NFC North, especially since they're moving to an outdoor stadium. Same reason I don't think Cleveland will take him. I'd see Arizona liking Carr or Bortles more if they're still there. Maybe even Mettenberger.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
VLoo wrote:
At this point, this is what I want.

Yea, I wont be pissed if we pass on him at 3, but i will be pissed to hear his name go off the board to anyone but us

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vino wrote:
Minnesota isn't going to take Teddy because he has a bad body for the NFC North, especially since they're moving to an outdoor stadium. Same reason I don't think Cleveland will take him. I'd see Arizona liking Carr or Bortles more if they're still there. Maybe even Mettenberger.

What the hell does that mean? Confused

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based off of a certain pic, I think Teddy Bridgewater's body is just fine

if you catch my drift

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 76 of 100

Jump to: