Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT- BAL Ravens (8-7) @ CIN Bengals (10-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will we release the Flaccon?
Of course... what do you expect our pathetic run game to show up?
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Hope not... Flacco looked terrible last game.
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Sure... but we'll probably wait until the 4th quarter to do it...
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Nope... Gino Gradkowski is GOAT, run it behind him FTW...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Who cares about the Flaccon, it's all about Tuck Norris...
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might as well forget it. Harbaugh let Cameron stick around for 5 years and probably would've let Mattison stick around forever if Brady Hoke didn't come save us. Caldwell won a Super Bowl. We stuck with him forever.

Free Ray Rice
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- OC and DC should be fired
- WR Coach should be fired
- Everyone on the O-Line outside of Osemele, Yanda should be canned
- Trade our pick to get a PLAY-MAKER SCREW YOUR RIGHT PLAYER AND PRICE GO GET ME A DIFFERENCE MAKER NOW
- I'll personally pack Juan's bag and drive him to BWI
- Harbaugh, oh Harbaugh... I have a love/hate relationship with him. I want to can him, but I like his post-game, fan interaction and celebrations Laughing

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Might as well forget it. Harbaugh let Cameron stick around for 5 years and probably would've let Mattison stick around forever if Brady Hoke didn't come save us. Caldwell won a Super Bowl. We stuck with him forever.

Can't say for sure whether there will be changes at the coordinator positions but I think the difference here is that this team didn't make the playoffs - with Cam, Harbs definitely showed a lot more loyalty to him than he should have but we were still a playoff team as opposed to the poor product that we ended up with this year. Not making it to the dance could be the sort of thing that spurs him into changing things up. Could go either way, though.

Also, the fact that Harbaugh has no personal connection to Caldwell (if we're talking about OC and not DC here) as opposed to being a longtime friend of Cam's changes the equation a bit.

As for Mattison, the word there was that they fired him without firing him, basically telling him to find another job to save face because Pagano was about to be hired elsewhere as a DC and they didn't want to lose him. It's all hearsay but you don't generally see guys jump from DC in the NFL to a DC in college so I sort of believe it.

No point speculating further I guess at this point... just going to wait it out and see what if any decisions are made in the next week or so before starting to pick out a wishlist of sorts. I honestly don't know what to expect, on the one hand under Harbaugh we've generally seen an emphasis on continuity but at the same time this is the first time we're seeing him/the organization make these sorts of decisions coming after a season that ended without any playoff berth, so in that sense there isn't much of a track record to work off of.
"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
BareYourTeeth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be irate if we don't go after Chudzinski or Norv.

I'd rather get Horton than both of them but he'll probably get a HC gig somewhere.

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BareYourTeeth wrote:

I'd rather get Horton than both of them but he'll probably get a HC gig somewhere.

I'd rather it be Norv. From the sounds of Chud, he sounds like he might be another Cam Cameron type.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. My chickens have come home to roost. Gonna leave this here til September.

Free Ray Rice
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:

I'd rather it be Norv. From the sounds of Chud, he sounds like he might be another Cam Cameron type.

If only one guy has to/can go it should be Caldwell. Pees has his issues but he's grown on me to a degree. Caldwell has not. It seems like our offense SHOULD be better than it has been. Looking at the players we have, watching the games unfold, something seems off from top to bottom. Some of that is definitely execution, but scheme/leadership seems to be the case here IMO. Caldwell/Castillo should be gone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:

If only one guy has to/can go it should be Caldwell. Pees has his issues but he's grown on me to a degree. Caldwell has not. It seems like our offense SHOULD be better than it has been. Looking at the players we have, watching the games unfold, something seems off from top to bottom. Some of that is definitely execution, but scheme/leadership seems to be the case here IMO. Caldwell/Castillo should be gone.

And Norv/Munchak should be in. Cool

I'm still not letting Pees off the hook though. The defense has been way too unclutch this year. I mean every time the offense tied the game or took the lead the defense gave it away. How in the hell are you going to let Andy Dalton drive 90 yards to score a TD? Without even having Eifert or Gresham. Inexcusable. And, I can't stand it anymore. It's time let him go and bring in someone else. Ray Horton would be my number 1 choice. Another great option would be Kris Richard, Seattle's secondary coach.

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
Mancunian Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BareYourTeeth wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:

I'm still not letting Pees off the hook though. The defense has been way too unclutch this year. I mean every time the offense tied the game or took the lead the defense gave it away. How in the hell are you going to let Andy Dalton drive 90 yards to score a TD? Without even having Eifert or Gresham. Inexcusable. And, I can't stand it anymore. It's time let him go and bring in someone else. Ray Horton would be my number 1 choice. Another great option would be Kris Richard, Seattle's secondary coach.

Imagine what he could do with Jimmy and Matt Elam. Shocked

But especially Jimmy, who I think would be a star in the Seahawks' system.

I think both sides of the ball were equally horrible, really. Yes, how does a supposedly good defense let Andy Dalton sans TEs drive 90 yards for a score? How does any defense not manage to sack the guy? But also, how does any offense not manage to turn four INTs into more than one TD and three FGs?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
Nucky wrote:
I can't wait to listen to the next 4 months of morons on TV claiming we lost because Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Boldin and Pollard left the team and how Flacco's big contract caused most of this.

TV? Just go to NFL GEN and you'll be quickly rewarded. I'm done with GEN for now. It's only going to peeve me.

Well looks like RSR struck first thinking Boldin would make any difference...The comments section was even worse.. pray for me yall.
"Fellas, I can tolerate arrogance, conceit, greed but self-pity is the one thing that just chaps my a--. We've experienced difficulty, but I will not tolerate, nor be part of, anything resembling self-pity."- Brian Billick
M.10.E

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look whos right above Torrey on the stats list LOL

LRaven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair Anquan makes up roughly 40-45% of Kap's passing yardage. Torrey is more like 25-30% of Flacco's.
BareYourTeeth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mancunian Raven wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:

Imagine what he could do with Jimmy and Matt Elam. Shocked

But especially Jimmy, who I think would be a star in the Seahawks' system.

I think both sides of the ball were equally horrible, really. Yes, how does a supposedly good defense let Andy Dalton sans TEs drive 90 yards for a score? How does any defense not manage to sack the guy? But also, how does any offense not manage to turn four INTs into more than one TD and three FGs?

I'm sure he would just keep Elam at FS and could get Diggz to stay at SS. Then turn them into pro bowlers. We could sign Walter Thurmond in free agency too or better yet just draft Stanley Jean-Baptiste.

Yeah, I'm getting too excited thinking about this.

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Elam can't play anywhere near the role that Earl Thomas does for Seattle. He's what makes their aggressive-press coverage scheme work too. Even if the corners get beat off the line Thomas can more than make up for most potential deep-balls. Elam would have to be in the Kam Chancellor role.
spiritoftruth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.10.E wrote:
Look whos right above Torrey on the stats list LOL

Because Boldin gets open more, imagine that.

NextBigThing wrote:
I am a Patriots fan, I know all about excellence.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: