Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Pryor Thread 2.0.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
With him we won 3 games without him only 1 maybe

Just a few days ago you said Pryor would have won more games than McGloin had he started weeks 9-16. Now you are saying McGloin would have won fewer games than Pryor had he started weeks 1-8. And this is all based onů.? Can you tell me the numbers for the next Power Ball too?

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
lod01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% GARBAGE
Django

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admire Pryor's efforts to not suck for an entire game. Good moment for him that he threw two tds. Probably his last ever as a Raider.

I really wish we could convince Chip Kelly to trade Barkley for Pryor.

Let him and McGloin battle it out....for the backup job. Hopefully bring in a vet QB to start for us.

As far as Pryor. Maybe Chip Kelly could develop him into a solid, but different backup to Foles, idk.

But his time with the Raiders is over.

I really hoped Al was right about him too. oh well.
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pryor threw a td rolling left. That is all. Very Happy
Mr.Bob Dobalina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In terms of moving the offense up and down the field and specifically throwing the ball Mcgloin is light years ahead of Pryor.
wizardg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
In terms of moving the offense up and down the field and specifically throwing the ball Mcgloin is light years ahead of Pryor.

And when it comes to winning actually games against teams that can punch back he's behind.

Every week he was losing effectiveness ....
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:

And when it comes to winning actually games against teams that can punch back he's behind.

Oh hey, look, another person who has no idea what a "team" is. Refer back a couple of pages to one of my posts. I believe it's one page 2 or 3, you'll know it when you see it. Good luck.

PM sig requests.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:

Tell me what Pryor did in any of his wins that would lead you to believe that he is the reason we won. I'll be waiting.

La_Vader wrote:
Django

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:

Tell me what Pryor did in any of his wins that would lead you to believe that he is the reason we won. I'll be waiting.

The ONLY game he really contributed to a win was the SD game. He did make a few nice plays late in that game.

Ironically....the loss that was probably his best overall game that he almost won for us.....was the one he lost with the Colts game. Laughing
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:

1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.
3) Anyone who can't understand this is a hater.

This isn't what I believe but this is typical of the responses you can expect.
Big Rob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hes under contract for 1 more year, so hell be back if he is improved great if not next year will be his last in Oakland...Either way we need to address the QB position, either through FA or with a high pick in the draft...
Mr.Bob Dobalina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:

Did you happen to notice how the Defense went in to the tank in the 2nd half of the season? in every game Mcgloin played in ? If the defense played like they did when Pryor was starting wed be talking about different results.
Mr.Bob Dobalina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:

1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.

So what your saying is that the Defense has no impact on the outcome of the game? Rolling Eyes Embarassed
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:

I know, that's what I'm expecting. People like to think that a win is a win is a win. Well, it depends what you are talking about. If your QB plays a sloppy, ugly game every single week, there is no way you win with any regularity.
In a way, I understand the logic behind saying "as long as he wins". Sometimes that is true. As long as he doesn't turn the ball over and does just enough, then that can work. Only thing is, that rarely works on a regular basis unless you have an elite D and/or run game. People said the same thing about Tebow- "He's just a winner". When in reality, he was just a guy who played in a way that hadn't really been seen much in the NFL, so it took a while for defenses to catch up with him.

EDIT: I just realized that old boy said every week McGloin was losing effectiveness... Laughing what the heck was Pryor doing then? He looked pretty decent overall the first 4 weeks, then it went all downhill from there. Week 17 was brutally awful, and the garbage time TDs against Denver's backups don't change that.

La_Vader wrote:
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can this be locked up?

Pryor is officially done starting in Oakland. Not worth a roster spot in 2014.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: