Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Pryor Thread 2.0.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5416
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
In terms of moving the offense up and down the field and specifically throwing the ball Mcgloin is light years ahead of Pryor.


And when it comes to winning actually games against teams that can punch back he's behind.

Every week he was losing effectiveness ....


Tell me what Pryor did in any of his wins that would lead you to believe that he is the reason we won. I'll be waiting.


1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.
3) Anyone who can't understand this is a hater.

This isn't what I believe but this is typical of the responses you can expect.


So what your saying is that the Defense has no impact on the outcome of the game? Rolling Eyes Embarassed


He was saying that is what the Pryor lovers will say, not what he believes.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lod01


Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Posts: 594
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
In terms of moving the offense up and down the field and specifically throwing the ball Mcgloin is light years ahead of Pryor.


And when it comes to winning actually games against teams that can punch back he's behind.

Every week he was losing effectiveness ....


Tell me what Pryor did in any of his wins that would lead you to believe that he is the reason we won. I'll be waiting.


1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.
3) Anyone who can't understand this is a hater.

This isn't what I believe but this is typical of the responses you can expect.


This is the type of poster who knows nothing about the game. That is the exact phrase used by the Tebow hammerheads. Where's Tebow now? No where. Why? because he sucked and everyone in the NFL. EVERYONE knew it. Same goes for this turd.

It's not hate, it's analysis. For those that can't evaluate talent, it's always hate. A simple example: They can't see how turning your back to the defense repeatedly is showing no grasp of playing NFL QB. This turd is untrainable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr.Bob Dobalina


Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Posts: 1573
Location: Texas
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
In terms of moving the offense up and down the field and specifically throwing the ball Mcgloin is light years ahead of Pryor.


And when it comes to winning actually games against teams that can punch back he's behind.

Every week he was losing effectiveness ....


Tell me what Pryor did in any of his wins that would lead you to believe that he is the reason we won. I'll be waiting.


1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.
3) Anyone who can't understand this is a hater.

This isn't what I believe but this is typical of the responses you can expect.


So what your saying is that the Defense has no impact on the outcome of the game? Rolling Eyes Embarassed


He was saying that is what the Pryor lovers will say, not what he believes.
my bad. I def agree that Pryor is done too. There's no way he comes back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 6490
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lod01 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
In terms of moving the offense up and down the field and specifically throwing the ball Mcgloin is light years ahead of Pryor.


And when it comes to winning actually games against teams that can punch back he's behind.

Every week he was losing effectiveness ....


Tell me what Pryor did in any of his wins that would lead you to believe that he is the reason we won. I'll be waiting.


1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.
3) Anyone who can't understand this is a hater.

This isn't what I believe but this is typical of the responses you can expect.


This is the type of poster who knows nothing about the game. That is the exact phrase used by the Tebow hammerheads. Where's Tebow now? No where. Why? because he sucked and everyone in the NFL. EVERYONE knew it. Same goes for this turd.

It's not hate, it's analysis. For those that can't evaluate talent, it's always hate. A simple example: They can't see how turning your back to the defense repeatedly is showing no grasp of playing NFL QB. This turd is untrainable.


This is the type of poster who can't read.
_________________
Nodisrespect wrote:
(on building inside out) teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 34574
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<--- THIS is the poster who laughs at that whole quote chain Laughing

Well done
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lod01


Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Posts: 594
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
lod01 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
In terms of moving the offense up and down the field and specifically throwing the ball Mcgloin is light years ahead of Pryor.


And when it comes to winning actually games against teams that can punch back he's behind.

Every week he was losing effectiveness ....


Tell me what Pryor did in any of his wins that would lead you to believe that he is the reason we won. I'll be waiting.


1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.
3) Anyone who can't understand this is a hater.

This isn't what I believe but this is typical of the responses you can expect.


This is the type of poster who knows nothing about the game. That is the exact phrase used by the Tebow hammerheads. Where's Tebow now? No where. Why? because he sucked and everyone in the NFL. EVERYONE knew it. Same goes for this turd.

It's not hate, it's analysis. For those that can't evaluate talent, it's always hate. A simple example: They can't see how turning your back to the defense repeatedly is showing no grasp of playing NFL QB. This turd is untrainable.


This is the type of poster who can't read.


Your lack of knowledge is staggering. You will soon find out that your turd, Pryor will be cut and out of the league after some other failing franchise takes a stab at his suckage.

Clowns like you are easily destroyed. Tebow 'won' too. Where is he at? I'll tell ya. Watching on his couch because he too was an unconventional QB and the NFL knows, as I do, that it is a failed experiment. You of course can't comprehend that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12363
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lod01, Bagga isn't a Pryor supporter.

Quote:
1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.
3) Anyone who can't understand this is a hater.

This isn't what I believe but this is typical of the responses you can expect.


There you have it.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 6490
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lod01 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
lod01 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
wizardg wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
In terms of moving the offense up and down the field and specifically throwing the ball Mcgloin is light years ahead of Pryor.


And when it comes to winning actually games against teams that can punch back he's behind.

Every week he was losing effectiveness ....


Tell me what Pryor did in any of his wins that would lead you to believe that he is the reason we won. I'll be waiting.


1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.
3) Anyone who can't understand this is a hater.

This isn't what I believe but this is typical of the responses you can expect.


This is the type of poster who knows nothing about the game. That is the exact phrase used by the Tebow hammerheads. Where's Tebow now? No where. Why? because he sucked and everyone in the NFL. EVERYONE knew it. Same goes for this turd.

It's not hate, it's analysis. For those that can't evaluate talent, it's always hate. A simple example: They can't see how turning your back to the defense repeatedly is showing no grasp of playing NFL QB. This turd is untrainable.


This is the type of poster who can't read.


Your lack of knowledge is staggering. You will soon find out that your turd, Pryor will be cut and out of the league after some other failing franchise takes a stab at his suckage.

Clowns like you are easily destroyed. Tebow 'won' too. Where is he at? I'll tell ya. Watching on his couch because he too was an unconventional QB and the NFL knows, as I do, that it is a failed experiment. You of course can't comprehend that.


This gets better and better, doesn't it?
_________________
Nodisrespect wrote:
(on building inside out) teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Speed_Wrench


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 4812
Location: Bay area
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
lod01, Bagga isn't a Pryor supporter.

Quote:
1) I don't care if Pryor rolled up in the fetal position and wept on the field. He won. period.
2) Pryor is an unconventional QB. I could care less if he has a single passing yard if he gashes opponents on the ground and doesn't throw INTs.
3) Anyone who can't understand this is a hater.

This isn't what I believe but this is typical of the responses you can expect.


There you have it.


Oh and the "you are all just haters" is just comical.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raiders707


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 621
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TP has only played 9 games in his NFL career, yeah he was projected for 1k rushing yards, that's impressive but it cant win you every game, id say let him fight for a spot again , worse case id keep him at 2nd QB just bc how fast he is or just have 10 or 5 plays if they draft a QB in the 1st or bring in j freeman.. but McLovin is proof that a good smart qb will pick up things right away who knows that could be a QB we draft either way I say were 3 years out of having a good qb but qb's like RG3 Russell and Kap have made strives and also cam newton that in less then 2 years they are playmaking qb's .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Preacher


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 821
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade him to the Browns for Jason Campbell.
_________________

Thanks JTJagg7754

There is good and evil, choose good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raidr4life


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 4645
Location: Fresno, California
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pryor makes the H.O.F

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2014/1/8/5288666/terrelle-pryor-makes-pro-football-hall-of-fame
_________________
I felt a great disturbance in the forum, like millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, then were silenced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sKAiY8xl88
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12363
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Pryor makes the H.O.F

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2014/1/8/5288666/terrelle-pryor-makes-pro-football-hall-of-fame


Right next to a display of DeAngelo Hall's jersey

#discountedsection
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raidr4life


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 4645
Location: Fresno, California
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Pryor makes the H.O.F

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2014/1/8/5288666/terrelle-pryor-makes-pro-football-hall-of-fame


Right next to a display of DeAngelo Hall's jersey

#discountedsection
Lol.
#99%off
_________________
I felt a great disturbance in the forum, like millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, then were silenced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sKAiY8xl88
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12363
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Pryor makes the H.O.F

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2014/1/8/5288666/terrelle-pryor-makes-pro-football-hall-of-fame


Right next to a display of DeAngelo Hall's jersey

#discountedsection
Lol.
#99%off


This is what they have in the lobby before you purchase the actual ticket haha. Kinda like the cardboard cutouts at movie theaters.

But for real, does the HoF have displays for all record holders??
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group