Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 17 GDT: Panthers @ Falcons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Pep 4 Step

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:

#dnastyboys

Love Star's vibe in that pic.

CK on the sig
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the division title boys. Y'all earned it. That defense is nasty.. I'm jealous of y'all's DL... just glad New Orleans didn't win the division. Best of luck in the playoffs, and we will be seeing y'all next season!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
Congrats on the division title boys. Y'all earned it. That defense is nasty.. I'm jealous of y'all's DL... just glad New Orleans didn't win the division. Best of luck in the playoffs, and we will be seeing y'all next season!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaX 07 wrote:
I'm a little worried that the Falcons might bring an emotional spirit to this game in lieu of it being Tony Gonzalez' last NFL game. I think he has a big day.

Having said that, the Panthers know what is at stake here and we have to treat this game for what it is; a must win game.

I say Panthers edge out the birds in a close one, 24-20.

I almost predicted the score of the game! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaX 07 wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
I'm a little worried that the Falcons might bring an emotional spirit to this game in lieu of it being Tony Gonzalez' last NFL game. I think he has a big day.

Having said that, the Panthers know what is at stake here and we have to treat this game for what it is; a must win game.

I say Panthers edge out the birds in a close one, 24-20.

I almost predicted the score of the game! Smile

Well done. You were spot on with the analysis too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:

TY sir! Very Happy

CK on the sig
TROJANPANTHER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't get internet while watching the game. Was definitely a nail biter but better that than a loss any day.

DIVISION CHAMPS!!!

Carolina Kitten - Sig God.

NFL - Panthers
College - USC, UNM
Toughguy77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't be more proud of this team, who would have thought when we opened up against Seattle that we would end up 12-4 and division champs? NOBODY
I love this team and the motivation we are going to be bringing into the playoffs.

Also, I would like a 2013 NFC South Division Champs sig if anyone will be giving out late christmas gifts Cool

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
iknowcool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFC

1. Seahawks (13-3)
2. Panthers (12-4)
3. Cowboys OR Eagles (winner of tonight's game)
4. Packers (8-7-1)
5. 49ers (12-4)
6. Saints (11-5)

We will either be playing Dallas/Philadelphia or San Fransisco.

Man, it feels so good for the first time in a long time knowing Week 17 wasn't our last game.

EDIT - Thought Greenbay was playing New Orleans. Actually playing San Fran.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game fellas. hopefully yall were able to make it out of the game without any significant injuries. With the Falcons obviously being out of the playoffs, I'll be rooting for you guys. Got to rep the NFC-South.. if its not going to be us, at least make it someone from our division, right? There is no way in hell I would root for the Aints, even using my "root inside the division" logic. I think that yall are in a great position going into the playoffs.. your defense is most definitely a "top tier" D, and having a unit like that come playoff time is something that every team wishes they had. I'll need to look again, I don't remember what the seeding in the NFC is so i'm not exactly sure what yalls road to the Super Bowl will end up looking like. I think that of all teams in the NFC (maybe the entire league), yall have the best shot to be able to roll up into Seattle and give them a game/win. Sure, they have a hell of a home field advantage.. but that crowd won't bother yalls defense.. and when it comes to offense, again I don't see that crowd being able to have that much of an impact on the way/style yall would bring up there.

Sorry, that was a bit of a ramble/rant that I just went on there.. so yeah I'll finish it up. Good game today, congrats on a hell of a season, and good luck in the playoffs, i'll be rooting for yall.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
Good game fellas. hopefully yall were able to make it out of the game without any significant injuries. With the Falcons obviously being out of the playoffs, I'll be rooting for you guys. Got to rep the NFC-South.. if its not going to be us, at least make it someone from our division, right? There is no way in hell I would root for the Aints, even using my "root inside the division" logic. I think that yall are in a great position going into the playoffs.. your defense is most definitely a "top tier" D, and having a unit like that come playoff time is something that every team wishes they had. I'll need to look again, I don't remember what the seeding in the NFC is so i'm not exactly sure what yalls road to the Super Bowl will end up looking like. I think that of all teams in the NFC (maybe the entire league), yall have the best shot to be able to roll up into Seattle and give them a game/win. Sure, they have a hell of a home field advantage.. but that crowd won't bother yalls defense.. and when it comes to offense, again I don't see that crowd being able to have that much of an impact on the way/style yall would bring up there.

Sorry, that was a bit of a ramble/rant that I just went on there.. so yeah I'll finish it up. Good game today, congrats on a hell of a season, and good luck in the playoffs, i'll be rooting for yall.

Thanks bud, good luck next year.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: