Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

St Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks: Offense Be Less Badder Edn
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How Many Sacks Will Robert Quinn Get?
Less Than 5
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
5-10
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
11-20
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
21+
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
LOLRAMS
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

Finchy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: St Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks: Offense Be Less Badder Edn Reply with quote

Last edited by Finchy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need this for sure. Offense can't be even remotely close to how it's been the past three weeks. Since the Saints game the offense has been just horrendous.

C'mon Bevell and Wilson. Step up.

Lynch is our best offensive player. Utilize him damn it

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
sirensong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
We need this for sure. Offense can't be even remotely close to how it's been the past three weeks. Since the Saints game the offense has been just horrendous.

How I've been feeling for a while now. I just don't get it at all. Shawn didnt see the ball nearly at all in the 2nd half against the Cards, they had some success with toss plays and sweeps and then just abandoned it completely and when they did give it to him they got stuffed over and over because our guard play is an emberassement.

Im just shaking my head at this O right now.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone finna give me a 14 point spread for a playoff sig bet?

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got myself tickets, I'm ready for this atmosphere.

IDOG_det

#JDI
miner49er

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO RAMS!

Thank You to GridironGreat09 for the sweet sig!
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

How I've been feeling for a while now. I just don't get it at all. Shawn didnt see the ball nearly at all in the 2nd half against the Cards, they had some success with toss plays and sweeps and then just abandoned it completely and when they did give it to him they got stuffed over and over because our guard play is an emberassement.

The only reason I can think is that the coaching staff is letting the success go to their heads and thinking we can win without Lynch leading us, in an attempt to "save" him for the playoffs.

That's not even my biggest gripe at the RB position. Let's just all say this and get it off our chest.....Robert Turbin is AWFUL. It's an embarrassment that Pete can sit their and preach competition, only to have a guy like Christine Michael sitting on the bench inactive. Michael is CLEARLY the superior rusher and, although Turbin is certainly the better pass protector, I don't think the difference is large enough to warrant the choice. How the team can march Turbin out there as a KICK RETURNER is beyond words. I honestly thought it was a joke the first time I saw it, but this one has gone on far too long and I'm not looking to wait around for the punchline.

The thing I hate most is that opposing defenses are basically preparing for 1 type of RB when they play Seattle. We don't have a speed/cuts kinda guy back there who will burn the defense for a long one. We have a bruiser who fights for every inch he can earn and a backup who just tries to look like that kinda guy in the mirror. There's no changeup. No sizzle. It's very frustrating how the staff can be ignorant to these aspects.
jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOS, can you ask Robert Turbin to knee the ball out of his hands again but this time do it against the Rams? Wink Razz

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be nice to end the season on a high note for once. Hopefully it's a good game and the rams can somehow pull it off. It'll be tough. Hopefully the rams can dominate your line and control the game. I don't see it going so well, but I'm hoping. If the game is a disaster, I just hope Quinn gets at least 2 sacks for 20. Praying for 4 haha

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Seachickens

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
sirensong wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

The only reason I can think is that the coaching staff is letting the success go to their heads and thinking we can win without Lynch leading us, in an attempt to "save" him for the playoffs.

That's not even my biggest gripe at the RB position. Let's just all say this and get it off our chest.....Robert Turbin is AWFUL. It's an embarrassment that Pete can sit their and preach competition, only to have a guy like Christine Michael sitting on the bench inactive. Michael is CLEARLY the superior rusher and, although Turbin is certainly the better pass protector, I don't think the difference is large enough to warrant the choice. How the team can march Turbin out there as a KICK RETURNER is beyond words. I honestly thought it was a joke the first time I saw it, but this one has gone on far too long and I'm not looking to wait around for the punchline.

The thing I hate most is that opposing defenses are basically preparing for 1 type of RB when they play Seattle. We don't have a speed/cuts kinda guy back there who will burn the defense for a long one. We have a bruiser who fights for every inch he can earn and a backup who just tries to look like that kinda guy in the mirror. There's no changeup. No sizzle. It's very frustrating how the staff can be ignorant to these aspects.

Idk if turbin's that bad. But I agree 100% about getting Michael out there. I've been waiting for them to at least give him an opportunity to play. With his speed he'd be great on kickoffs.
hdshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
Would be nice to end the season on a high note for once. Hopefully it's a good game and the rams can somehow pull it off. It'll be tough. Hopefully the rams can dominate your line and control the game. I don't see it going so well, but I'm hoping. If the game is a disaster, I just hope Quinn gets at least 2 sacks for 20. Praying for 4 haha

That is not an unrealistic thought. Our Oline for sure is expected to do it all. If the Oline starts to break down and RW gets sacked and Lynch keeps running into brick walls instead of lanes nothing changes. Coaches keep thinking maybe the next time it will work, ok the next play will work and so on. The next quarter it will work. Ok were good because it will work for us in the second half. IDK but thats just how the play calling felt in the cards game while the D got 4 int's. And here we go again with with you guys who are no joke on the D side and strong D's have chance at the clinck because they don't have to worry about the noise and give your O 4 quarters to win with a big play and FG's like the cards did.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael should at least be returning kicks if they don't want to put a reciever back there Baldwin kept putting us in good field position Turbin sucks at kickoff returning.
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seachickens wrote:
Idk if turbin's that bad. But I agree 100% about getting Michael out there. I've been waiting for them to at least give him an opportunity to play. With his speed he'd be great on kickoffs.

I don't think it's hyperbole in the slightest. I can't think of one thing Turbin is above average at.
sirensong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Seachickens wrote:

I don't think it's hyperbole in the slightest. I can't think of one thing Turbin is above average at.

The best thing about Turb is his pass catching out of the backfield which is slightly above average for an NFL RB. Other than that hes is below average at nearly everything while being an average pass blocker.
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
SoS wrote:
Seachickens wrote:

The best thing about Turb is his pass catching out of the backfield which is slightly above average for an NFL RB. Other than that hes is below average at nearly everything while being an average pass blocker.

If you took all the RBs in the league and graded their abilities as a receiver, there's no doubt in my mind Turbin comes at below average.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 1 of 22

Jump to: